Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Stop the Al Shabaab networks recruitment of our children : concluding remarks

General Duke i hope that xiin cames with you in understanig. In caruur yaryar caqliga laga xado loona diro meel aysan ciyaar kasocon oo ay xabad kasocoto. We have to be very careful. sending kids to fight or tell them to blow themself out. Iam full awer off what is going on MN and els where in the us. Generale just go head and ignore the chirlding fokes and keep us apdate

Will do saxib. Xiin is a good man, its just he is trying to be a hero to some groups here who have failed in putting their arguments acroos. A desperate group of confused western loving religious Mujahids, some secessionists and the plain mad.

But hey I am here to help and Xiin is aq kinsmen after all.

^^Good Morning Duke The ****** :D ,

How did it go last night? Any success in your jaajuus trip to the mosques of Minneapolis!

What about SOL, have you busted any rings yet, Dukey?

Btw, stop this pretense of caring about children! What happened in Minneapolis and what you brought to SOL has no connection what so ever!

[ November 15, 2008, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^ :D:D

Seriously This little snitch from UK thought he could actually do that!

In my long stay in SOL i have never seen some one so weak and desparate that he's willing to say anything and verything to win a cyber debate!

Firs he thought his family was huge! It didn't work. Now he wants to ride with neocons slogans to victory, just like siduu ugu daba dhegay those tanks from Adis.

Laciif fowqal laciif!

Duke,Adeer,Let me spare you some heartache.

I will give you Xiin's details & snitch on him on your behalf. Laakin,you must stop this madness. :D

Please,go back to the "President Abdillahi Yussuf is the best President of Somalia" rhetoric. This turf,obviously isnt your forte. You really suck at arguments & coherently rebuking the oppossing side's argument. So far,everyone has ridiculed your qayli dhaamis & you are at brink of madness.

Quit while you are ahead.

XIIN:

Old man, shame on you , you want this post closed as well? :D

Look I took all the pleading of the SOL members as a sane and civilised member of this forum and out of respect I will refrain from any direct confrontation. The Duke has laid out the agenda for you and for two days you have been foaming from the mouth.

Encouraging criminal silence, disrespectful at the despair of the parents.

Thus that’s the deference between us two, you are a ******* an agent with a ***** ***** hence your fear of being caught I on the other hand am a supporter of the victims the parents quest for justice.

So go rabid and insult, “bad boy, bad boy what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you” ;) Xiin watch your back you never know which one of your friends might turn you in.. Forget the Duke everyone is a problem for you and your network.

[ November 15, 2008, 01:49 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Farax brown, adeer thanks for the kind words, however helping people is my main objective in this case the parents and our communities youth. I neither want any reward nor acknowledgment for my work.

The Duke is no fan of silent guilt as is the case for many here.

^^Which network? The SOL network?

Since when did you learn respect yaa *****? You were braging about being this and that, and it came down to this right? Adeer you are still at it, if you really think xiin belongs to a terror network why dont you take credit for it and turn him in! Isn't that your new strategy to get ahead Dukey?

And for Allahs's sake stop this pretense to project yourself as sypathetic to the mushkilah that happened in MN. You are not!

The difference between two of us is clear.

You are *****, deeply troubled clannish(more than I originally thought) person. I am not. All the other wailings you posted are a sideshow really.

FB welcome back!

[ November 15, 2008, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

This is helarious.

Watch how Duke crambles in his pretense in single sentence.

Duke's front cavity talking:

Originally posted by General Duke:

Look I took all the pleading of the SOL members as a sane and civilised member of this forum and out of respect I will refrain from any direct confrontation.

Sadly the other cavity behind releases the vapor :D :

Thus...you are a collaborator an agent with a criminal entity ...

Xiin adeer, just watch your back and note from now on your recruitment days are limited.

consider now the Duke is least of your worries; the whole community is one big snitching outfit now. Every parent who has a child will snitch on you and your agency. You are truly the hated minority a member of the crazy lunatic party.

Thus be careful how you move and how you speak and who you utter silly words to.

As for respect, I have for life and for my people, you want naked power and a promise at the Al Kebaab alter. Again A Stark difference Mr Agent and again if you are so big and strong provide your name and details and you will be taken out and into a cell before noon.

:D

Xiin adeer, just watch your back and note from now on your recruitment days are limited.

consider now the Duke is least of your worries; the whole community is one big snitching outfit now. Every parent who has a child will snitch on you and your agency. You are truly the hated minority a member of the crazy lunatic party.

Thus be careful how you move and how you speak and who you utter silly words to.

As for respect, I have for life and for my people, you want naked power and a promise at the Al Kebaab alter. Again A Stark difference Mr Agent and again if you are so big and strong provide your name and details and you will be taken out and into a cell before noon.

:D

Scratch that! You dont need that. I thought you said you know xiin, the old man! was it a lie Dukey?

The agents of ignorance and intolerence are now hated amongst the community for targeting their children.

The whole community is one big snitch

The parents will have their justice and you and the vile agency will be out of business.

Insha Allah