Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

KENYA LEGISLATORS TO PUSH FOR RECOGNITION OF SOMALILAND

Hunguri   

Im 100% sure, as clear as the sun, that you have something up in ur sleeve too, and never want to admit :D , However, Im bold with my thoughts and beleives. Somali waa is wada taqaanaaye sxb kooxda aad u ciyaartid iska sheego smile.gif . Lool. Waxba dust-ga ha isku qarin Xoogsadoow !!!

no one knows exactly how how many people were killed and displaced by the southern regime,but most estimates have estimated it to be above 100,000. anyone who saw the mass graves would be appaled and would understand the massive scale on which genocide was conducted against the northern people.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

What about Muqdisho residents? Do you want them determine their future? is their one dead too many? Or let me guess, they are the unapproved clans whose occupation and murder of their kids in cold blood is okay? How interesting
:D

Assumptions, assumptions, assumptions. I have never justified the killing of innocent people/persons and I never will. With that being said how is the case of Mogadishu in anyway similar to that of Hargaisas? Since when did Mogadishu ever want to leave the union? :confused:

Muqdisho should solve its own problems before waving to other regions and teritorries ,,, :D

That is exactly Mogadishu's problem now ,,