Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

New Islamic Court announced in N/Gaalkacyo; Cade reacts

The man who spoke to the BBC carries little weight and the clan he created the court for have opposed it.

The story kind of reminds me of the toxic waste story and Ramas. Nothing will change and in Galkacyu of all places. The clan courts are getting desperate.

Paragon   

^^^ Loool, Abu Zubairi, sure, Allah-willing, in Garowe! :D . I like your choice of name; Abu Zubeiri lol. Iga badel Irani sxb. How about another name?

Originally posted by General Duke:

The man who spoke to the BBC carries little weight and the clan he created the court for have opposed it.

The story kind of reminds me of the toxic waste story and Ramas. Nothing will change and in Galkacyu of all places. The clan courts are getting desperate.

Oh, is it? Ok. We will see, we will see indeed. You say many things but they are yet to materialize. Remember the November 1st? Do you know what day it is today? It just may happen to be November 1st and we await your predictions to come true...I think we will even give you the coming days till the 11th of November, just to be sure whether your words really carry any weight.

Now, talking about words carrying weight, the Man in Gaalkacyo who spoke in yesterday's BBC interview spoke to announce a new Court. This is an announcement and his co-founders have today pledged to establish the Court by creating a building that would host the Court. His co-founder made it clear today that the part of the beel he has consulted with is behind this idea wholeheartedly. In the coming days we would have to wait and see how the court idea develops. But you, you insist that nothing would happen in Gaalkacyo. Again we will see if you really know what you are talking about.

The beel that has announced the Islamic court in Gaalkacyo is your very own and to test whether you have any connection and communication with your own beel, in the coming few days, if the idea of the Court goes ahead, then, it would mean you really aren't intouch with them or what you say about them has no relevance at all. In effect, your comments would become absolutely irrelevant. For your sake, let us hope you are true this time.

PS; 1-Buur Hakaba wager, 2- Gaalkacyo Court wager.

^^^Saxib, if you go and ask even your old associates what sub-clan anounced the courts and how much weight it carries in Galkacyu you will be suprised.

You rashness stems from not understanding the fabrics of the society you are commenting on. This is another failure for the courts as the one sub-clan out of 30 or so to have created the court is one of the smaller ones.

They were the clan of the late Suldan Hurre, thus many of the other 30 sub-clans will see this as a continuation of that settled dispute.

a letter to idamaale.

Now find one website from Mudug that supports this new sub-clan court. Idamaale.com, Allpuntland.com, Mudugonline.com, allmudug.com all from different mudug sub-clans have come against this new mythic court, thus highlighting the weak position you find yourself in.

Also the issue of war and the attack of the courts, I told you after the 1st things will change, yes the talks have broken down, the saber ratling is on and so forth. I stand on my point that the courts in battle will lose to the TFG.

Paragon   

Duke, the letter in idamaale you have linked to your post seems really funny. Most probably the writer could be a 'qaad-dealer'. Look what he has to say :D :

Dhalin yarada ka danbaysa ficil kan waxaan qabaa inay doonayaan in la afgarto oo malaha qaad looqaado ama se daymo lagu leeyahay laga bixiyaa. waxaana aaminsanahay inay tahay mid aan sidaa u sii qoto dheerayn laakiin leh halis u baahan in si taxadar leh looga fiirsado inta aan faraha lala galin.

In a more serious note, the fellow seems to suffer from the Paranoia many Puntlanders suffer from. He suggests that the idea of an Islamic Court in Gaalkacyo could be the work of Yuusuf Garaad of the BBC Somali section. It is quite a comedy when you use such dillusional persons to make a point. By at first going to Idamaale (which is known to serve a spiced-up sort of news) and then using a letter (or was it a commentary) written by someone suffering from tribal delusions, you've only put yourself in their company. What does that make you? smile.gif

Oh about the 1 beel out of 30, erm, I think I have been informed of that by non-associates. Still, that point doesn't make any difference. Ideas are contagious, you know. They tend to spread from one person to another; from one beel to more than 30. Just you wait and see if this Court succeeds.

^^^Saxib, there is no court, the man who announced it s behind bars. Your wishes is not going to change anyone. The letter highlights that the court is based on a branch of the clans.

Yesterday you supposed it was a big deal, today I am telling you that reer Galkacyu see the courts as USC and no more.

ElPunto   

^I don't think they should be arresting anyone for announcing or calling for a court. Pluralism is important.

At any rate - if those ppl want to announce a court of their own - how is this a victory for the UIC as Paragon seems to be implying? Hmmm - and here I was thinking only one version - that of the UIC - was halaal. :D