Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

31 Somalis die in fight....

Gabbal   

Ayoub if you are accusing me of having stolen Somalia's National treasury, walaal I can assure you I took no part in it. If you are accusing all the people of my clan or sub-clan (if that's what you're really after ;) ) of having taken part of that looting, then that is generalization, which is like saying "all the people [man,women,children,elderly] of Waqooyi Galbeed are khat chewers. Is that fair :confused: But if I took your post the wrong way and are not accusing my self or my whole qabiil, but certain members or even other Somalis then that is justified. smile.gif

I like peope who are real Ayoub, if you want to ask me something ask me, why do you have to be fake?

I also didn't understand Shaqsii's post about what was so interesting about one being accused of theivery?

AYOUB   

^^^^ 'from Awdal and Togdheer', lovely touch Horn.

Horn I knew you did not have the money when you said:

.... the fighting went from a revenge killing of a very prominent businessmen of my clan .... Personally this "war" is draining me emotionally as well as financially.

Smith too claimed ''this war has drained all of us'' which i disagree with. Some have 'made' a lot money from the middle of this chaos and suffering. Not having the money is very different from knowing where it is.

Believe me I knew what you ment the first time, I just wanted to drag you a bit

Drag me where and why?

Horn, before you start playing the 'generalisation' card, wasn't it you who was telling us about the LA clan and their political affiliations?

I like peope who are real Ayoub, if you want to ask me something ask me, why do you have to be fake?

Lacageey Lacageey

Ragga kala labaayaa