Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Warlords order Sharif Xasan to come to Mogadishu

^^^ Brother as Mr Qorshel rightly pointed out earlier lets not veer to much away from the topic. Which was about the weakness of our Parliment speaker. A man who works on the whimps of minor warlords stuck in Mogadishu.

What I defend is the nation, the nation has a President, a PM , MP's, a Police Chief, a head of the army and courts. They are in Jowhar, and they need our support.

Brother, we all know those who appease the minor warlords out of fear while pretending in public to be ready to fight Ethiopa a nation of 70 million are indeed brave.

:D:D A case of the Somali Adage " Father help me with the small dude so I can battle the big guy"

^^ Generalle, I am not satisfied here with your poor reasons, but still you are counted in my list of Wadaniyaasha, if I only try to ignore your unpleasing tribalism remarks.

Anyway, Did I tell you that I hate the neighbouring countries plus the government they designed for us, including its head and both camps, for nothing but they are the followers of Daaquut/waxaan cirka kasoo dagin oo diinkii alle aheyn.

What name do you have for me now, generalle?

Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka oo ku soo jeeda Kismaanyo..

Wararka naga soo gaaraya Magaalada Kismaayo waxay sheegayaan in Magaalada Kismaayo gaar ahaan isbahaysiga Dooxadda Jubba ay diyaar-garow ugu jiraan soo dhaweynta Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Shariif Xasan Shiikh Aadan oo maalmaha soo socda soo gaari doona Magaalada Kismaayo kaddib markii uu martiqaad ka helay Wasiikra dib u dhiska iyo dib u dejinta Barre Aadan Shire (Barre Hiiraale).

Waxaa lagu waramayay in Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanku uu halkaasi u tagayo dhex dhexaadin uu wado Barre Hiiraale oo la xiriirta sidii loo soo afjari lahaa khilaafka u dhexeeya Dowladda Federaalka gaara haan Madaxweynaha iyo Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka.

Ergo ka socota Barre Hiiraale ayaa Magaalada Nairobi kulan kula yeeshay Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Shariif Xasan Shiikh Aadan, waxaana la sheegay in Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanku uu aqbalay in la dhameeyo khilaafka u dhexeeya Dowladda Federraalka

Gabbal   

^^Hasn't anyone realized it yet? It matters not whether the Shariif goes to Kismaayo or Jowhar or Garoowe of all places. The dice is rolling and the game is set. Caato, Qanyare, Suudi do not acknowledge this government. The Sharif and the number of parliamentarians in Mogadishu were important at the outset as it had the benefit of landing credibility to which way. That is not needed anymore, because the legitimacy of the government is non-existent. All thanks to the blunders of the "president"; Caato, Qanyare, and Suudi do not need to hide their faces anymore. Ragu waa xor. It is why Boqqore's dessertion and the Sharif falling out of line with them are hardly topics of interest to them.