Sign in to follow this  
Sabriye amp co.

Col.Cabdulahi Yuusuf oo isagoo Gariiraya sheegay in uu Caafimadkiisa Wanaagsanyahay

Bukane Col.Cabdulahi Yuusuf oo isagoo Gariiraya sheegay in uu Caafimadkiisa Wanaagsanyahay..

http://www.soomaalinews.com/view_page.php?articleid=7791

The Old man doesnt want to let go of the chair despite his body failing him in each and evry Medical examination.

One thing is for sure.. If i was him i would retire and spend the rest of my frigile moments in mekkah asking for "dambi dhaaf"

Juje   

I thought the stint last nite in Universal TV will bring an end to the rumor that he is on life support machine. Apparently it didn't.

Nephissa   

Wow, I guess our plan of waiting for him to just go away on his own is going to work eventually!

This constant public [enemy] reassurance of "waa noolahay" and enjoying perfect health like a donkey, just sounds more and more of a Lo' ciyeeso.

Galbeyte: 1999 ayaa waxaa dhacday badanbaa waxay ka dhigteen headline news geerida Cabdulaahi Yuusuf. Laakiin waqtigaas waxaa kasoo wareegtey 9 sano, Odayga ilaa iyo hadana waa noolyahay. Qofka bini aadanka ah waa xanuunsan karaa. laakiin waxaa ka liita kuwa ku duceysta xanuunka ruux kale....Signs of weakness iga dheh.

Galbeyte: 1999 ayaa waxaa dhacday badanbaa waxay ka dhigteen headline news geerida Cabdulaahi Yuusuf. Laakiin waqtigaas waxaa kasoo wareegtey 9 sano, Odayga ilaa iyo hadana waa noolyahay. Qofka bini aadanka ah waa xanuunsan karaa. laakiin waxaa ka liita kuwa ku duceysta xanuunka ruux kale....Signs of weakness iga dheh.

koora-Tuunshe

Been ma aadan sheegin sxb.

Nin ******** ah oo la necbaan jiray ayaan waa aqiinay. Maalin walba waxaa lagu duceeyn jiray inuu dhinto. 3 jeerna dagaal ayuu ku dhaawacmay markaasaa wax daran lagu habarijiray. Marki dambe xariifka ma dhiman ee america ayaa loo soo dhoofiyay. markuu Airportka ka soo baxay na gaari baa jiirey.

Marka qof walba markuu dhimanaayo wey qoran tahay oo ku duceysiga geerida qof kale wa wax foolxun, wax faa'iido ee leedahayna aya iska yar..

Laaking cant I, as a patriot take this opportunity and re-evaluate the health of the supposed to be president of my home country?

It’s only natural to me.

Kool_Kat   

Walahay adeerkay waa ragiisii...Jir oo joog dheh...

About the 'gariir', the guy is 74 yrs old, what did you expect meesha inuu kaalafooto kusoogalo, isagoo darbisaar sameynaayana interviewga inuu sameeyo? Wee...Bal iikeena oday 74 ah oo sidaa isu heesto...Despite his recent health issues, he looks very healthy...Alhamdulilaah...

I love the last part, walee adeer shiitkooduu siiyay...Alla jecliyaa...Rag rag dhalay...

Juje   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

what did you expect meesha inuu kaalafooto kusoogalo, isagoo darbisaar sameynaayana interviewga inuu sameeyo?

:D:D:D

Could you ask your adeero to try break-dancing next time - that will be convincing.

On a serious note, the guy is OK, and we shouldn't be bothered. Lets attack on another angle , and say that he has utterly failed in his role and has no prudence to safe this country. It is time he should step down and give others a chance to stir sanity towards this nation - specially the incoming young, vigorous, educated and visionary new cabinet. Axmed Abdisalaan comes into mind.

On another note I wish him good health.

A.J.   

The guy is on his last legs, and the sooner he goes the better for the people whose lives he has destroyed in somalia.

A.J.   

Somalilands Independence has nothing to do with Yey. Somaliland was an independent state before this fool came along and will be long after he is gone.