Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

SANAAG: Badhan HUGE welcome for Gen: Ilkajiir...PICS

Ururada Degmada Badhan oo Wacadaro ka Dhigay Soo Dhowayntii General Cabdilaahi Axmed Jaamac ilakjiir

Badhan:-Uruada Magaalada Badhan ayaa Wacdaro aan Hore lo arag Waxa ay ka Dhigeen Soo DHowayntii Maalinkii Shalay ka Dhacday Magaalada Badhan ee Gobolka Sanaag waxaana ay Halkaasi isgu yimid in ka badan ilaa 15Urur oo ka soo Kal Jeeda Degmada Badhan ee Gobolka Sanaaga waxa ay Ururadaasi si wada jira u taageerayeen Musharaxa Madaxtinimada Punland Cabdilaahi Axmed Jaamac ilka Jiir Waxaana ay Muujiyeen Astaanta Calanka somaliya iyo Qoryo iyo boodhah ay ku Xardhanyihiin Soo dhoweew Jaale Cabdilaahiyoow.

NASSIR   

^ I know but his leadership was needed more in Sanaag than the rest of Puntland. The Region of Sool and Sanaag have lacked genuine and charismatic leadership for so long that the inhabitants were susceptible to manipulative tactics and exploitation. Now that the General has arrived his hometown and mobilized his people to such an extent that it spurs the community into action-oriented initiatives in the long term is a good step in the right direction.

I think he will reinforce the general perception that the region of Sanaag does not fall into the sphere of the separatists.

He will also, as I truly believe, unite the communities in Sool as they are his true uncles. I have heard 2/3 of the inhabitants of Sool support him for his probity and leadership capability which goes beyond the domain of Puntland.

Abtigiis   

The man might be a good person. I don't know him; and he surely looks charismatic. But, i seriouly doubt his wisdom in running for Presidency in Puntland. Either he is overestimating his capacity to do something positive or he is there for the looting.

Nin Soomaliyeed oo maanta xil ku orday, su'aal weyn ayaa saaran!

As to the appeal he has, I think tolkii unbaa dabada isqabtay oo xoojiyey'e when it comes to vote, jilib jilib unbay noqon.

In Ilaahay lagu barto waan ag joogay buu yiri ninkii dambaabay!