Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

2nd day of heavy fighting in Gaalkacyo

Saalax   

just check the news buddy already 10 northern galckayo natives are killed including a top puntland officer , i am yet to see anybody killed from the Galmudug side in this conflict.......

Thankful   

Ok there Mr. Red Sea, that is why when Riyaale was chased out of LA, he has yet to return!!

I have said it before, Puntland unlike anywhere else has enemies at both of it's borders and despite this, it is still able to defend it's land. Puntland has to divide it's forces and other resources to different fronts, back when Abdullahi Yusuf was President of Somalia, that was another front that was opened.

RedSea   

^^^This is Galkacayo, a major town within Buntland. Somaliland is no longer the issue for they will never attack anybody unless provoked nor is the South any threat today. So don't worry about those fronts. This is within Buntland itself and minor Galmudug residents chasing around Buntland security and shelling North Galkacayo civilians.

According to the news you guys attacked the Southern end, so whatever you gotten is probably a karma.

Miles,

That is your dirty little fantasy isn't it, mr. Jabarti? ;) Yes you guys are cowards and get shot between the buttocks in every minor or major battle in history. It runs in your genes. Galmadugu adeer Caydiid ayaa kasoo jeeda. Libaax :D

Again kiddo, a few bad apples in Baraxley, out of hundreds of law-abiding, innocent civilians much of whom are women and children, start firing upon police on routine checks, and the coward you are, you probably would want to massacre them, no?

Well, that is the real you, and actually if you look that up in the history books, you shall find yours truly there and then,

As for the wars and victories to be had, well, why not let adults deal with that, eh, and stick with the glue-induced lollipop,

Thankful   

No, regardless Puntland has had issue with the NW Admin, and needs soldier in those area's including Laasqoray. There is tons of NW Somali troops in Lascaanod which forces Puntland to keep troops outside the city.

You can't make up your own news, because the fighting took place on border of both sides, According to the news the spark that set the fire was after a Puntland Gov't official was murdered last night. The thing that started all this was this murder.

You are in no position to call people cowards!

RedSea   

Miles,

LOOL you're fake adeer, ha xanaaqin. You know what they say about nin xanaaqay. smile.gif This is about the incompetence and cowardly act of the Buntland security forces. They attacked people minding their bussiness and got burned. Markaa it's all fair.

ps. Sorry to burst your bubble Fish miles, but I associate more with more of Galmudug.

Thierry.   

This Is unnecessary and those two communities have lived side by side peacefully for years, the elders need to get involved and once again restore peace and civility. No one will benefit from war especially now when unity against Al Shabaab is needed.

RedSea   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

No, regardless Puntland has had issue with the NW Admin, and needs soldier in those area's including Laasqoray. There is tons of NW Somali troops in Lascaanod which forces Puntland to keep troops outside the city.

You can't make up your own news, because the fighting took place on border of both sides, According to the news the spark that set the fire was after a Puntland Gov't official was murdered last night. The thing that started all this was this murder.

You are in no position to call people cowards!

According to Buntland PR sites that might be the case, but all other neutral news portals have reported different story. Regardless of who killed the Buntland official there is no excuse in attacking group of people without first confirming their guilt. I'm glad though that rer Galmudug has stood their ground firmly.

Thankful   

I can't find these neutral sites can you tell me? Because I have read about shelling, but no one is saying who got shelled, all we know is that both sides are fighting.

Show me these sites! Both sides have long simmering anger, it's a city that is shared by two groups that have a bloody history between them, so it is inevitable that it will flare up once in a while.

But for you, Puntland is always wrong!

RedSea   

^^^Read Shabeele's in first post. It writes this is between Buntlands security forces vs. Business group from Southern Galkacayo. The buntland security first attacked them, then they responded with mortar shells into Northern Galkacayo.

Thankful   

It's not neutral like you tried to say.

Look, both sides have their claims and we can fairly assume that the truth is somewhere in the middle. It's too early to decide who is at fault, but of course you already have.

Saalax   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

This Is unnecessary and those two communities have lived side by side peacefully for years, the elders need to get involved and once again restore peace and civility. No one will benefit from war especially now when unity against Al Shabaab is needed.

Nobody respects elder's in this side of the world, it's not somaliland. smile.gif