Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

yeey a closet christian!!

yall heard about this yet!! it looks like our homie yeey converted to christianty while in jail in ethiopia when he was in jail there.

no wonder...hes their puppy dawg. well call it whatever u want. now u know it.

i wish i was there with him..i would xed the mofo

but i heard this from the circle of melees..! do u know that there are somalis who work with this rat? the rat is pretty smart one...this somali guy who works with him is his ambassodor to germany....go figure!

but hes my relative...he just came to la for his annual visit...i returned his call and told that i was out of town. i cant deal with him no moo! oh..hes also not muslim. :confused:

Juje   

What is wrong with being a Christian , is it a crime to be Christian and a Somalia at the same time?

Qorax   

^ adigu ma ururka masiiixiyaanta soomaliyed ayaad u hadashaa? ama masuul katahay? Haddii aad af-hayeen u tahay waan kaaga jawaabi karaa suaashaada haddi kale waan ka haray.

Thierry.   

What is wrong with being a Christian , is it a crime to be Christian and a Somalia at the same time?

Nothing unless you are the leader of nations whose populations is 99.9% Muslims, want the state religion practiced by its leader to be Islam.

I doubt there is any truth to this story although he would collaborate with a Christian to loot and kill Muslims for his wretched goal

Juje   

Originally posted by Thierry.:

quote: What is wrong with being a Christian , is it a crime to be Christian and a Somalia at the same time?

Nothing unless you are the leader of nations whose populations is 99.9% Muslims, want the state religion practiced by its leader to be Islam.

I doubt there is any truth to this story although he would collaborate with a Christian to loot and kill Muslims for his wretched goal
The nation of 99.9% Muslims has been looted, witnessed a clan vs clan war among its own people, the weak within it have been persecuted beyond existence and none of it can be put on the blame of the remaining 1% Christians.

The notion of trying to picture the Somali unfortunate fiasco as a religion war and hence Kufar against Islam is baseless if not utterly misleading. It is the doing of non other than those who should be brothers in religion.

No one else can be blames other than Somalis and their tribal behavior and background.

So my question again what is wrong with being a Christian and a Somali at the same time? Is it a crime?

Alfa uma hadlo urrurka aad sheegeysiid lakiin isla markaas uma arko in ay yihiin urur aan jiri kariin - wey jiraan - aniga agteydana waxay leyihiin xuquuqda Somaalida kale ay leyihiin.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

We better save lives before we talk and discuss about something that is not on the table.

Can you save lives? How?

Thierry.   

Lool if you like repeating things I will repeat my answer “Nothing as long as he is not the leader of nation of which its population is 99.9% Muslims.

You are right Muslim Somalis are to blame for our tragic circumstances but this

has nothing to do with clan vs clan, or a religious war as you put it, but one of law and morality. My friend faith and leadership walk hand in hand one cannot expect an individual to rule over an entire people who practice a faith and code of ethics different to him (unless the people are under subjugation). How can a Christian rule and govern over a Majority Muslim Somalia when they have committed the single greatest crime of associating partners with their lord.

Originally posted by Juje:

thats messed up...its like day and nite! now u gotta use head and smell the coffee. its same way that a muslim cant be a pres in india, china, ethio or usa.

have u noticed that even in countries where muslims and christians are equal...no muslims were selected as presidents yet???

big time dizzing i says>