Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

How much does ICU resemble SNA (of ina caydiid)

I believe that ICU has a lot of similarities with SNA. While Ina Caydiid use to claim that he was answer to the problems that existed at the time, as a lot of his supporters even believed more than that,MAHDI sent to Somalia by Allah.

Originaly posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

"I am no friend of wadaada ku sheega, but this is too much. Waaay off the comparison radar."

And Caydiid being a "mahdi?" Intee ku maqashay dadka saas aaminsanaa?

I have met many of Aideed supporters in different places, and each one of them told me that Aideed had some supernatural power in his heyday. Believe me or not, this is what I have come acrross. Somalia is experiencing the same thing now. People are not questioning the ICU, and I am surprised about that.

Thanks for wellcoming me here

The supporters of wadaada ku sheega generally happen to be in two broad groups: Those who support for qabiil reasons [many of their militia consist yesteryear's moooryaans] and those surwaalgaab, who believe wax walba in xoog lagu keeno and xoog lagu dhaqo based on their version of Islaam.

There is also a third minor group that espouse the idea anyone-but-Cabdillaahi Yuusuf.

NB, biibol are indeed questioning the wadaada ku sheega. Perhaps you haven't come across many in your area.

There are only two political currencies in Somalia: Islam and Clanism. Somalis don't know any better than these two. Support or opposition to the UIC depends which side one comes down on.

Originaly posted by Socod_badne

"There are only two political currencies in Somalia: Islam and Clanism. Somalis don't know any better than these two. Support or opposition to the UIC depends which side one comes down on." _________________________________________________

Do you realy believe that ICU gained the power through recognized or accepted standards or principles. Or gained through tribal politics; I don't have problem with even if ICU uses tribal politics as long as it applied accordingly, but enjoying tribal benifits while denying its use.

ICU never explained the formula it used for Shura members.

check this out.

what does this tell you?

web page