Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Even the Ethio media is reporting the slapped Warlord

Juje   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

This story reminds me of the old lady who accused her so in-law of slapping her. The judge ruled that the mother in-law should not have been in the slapping distance of the son in-law in the first place.
;)

Looooooooooooooooooooooooool.!!!!

In other words Yeey should have kept his distance. :D:D

This story is a non starter and it is obviously fake. However I dont mind it being spread. For me it is not a nin Xabashi ah oo luga qal-qalocan oo madaxweyne Soomaaliyeed dharbaxay. It is in truth nin xabashi ah oo dabadhilifikisi dharbaxay.

C/llahi so isaga maso qaxeysaan Tigrega - hadey dharbaxaan iyo hadey ku jog-jogsadan maxa iga galey. Sad thing is the story is not true.

Gediid   

Ayoub

LOOOOOOOOL

KK

Dont worry you got me.haddi sheekadu toodha toodha gaarto anaa ku jooga.Kaas haddi Jano lagu geli sida Punajabi Gio Armani marsan aan ugu hadlaa....

As far as the story goes Ayoub ayaa dhameeyey.Yey should not have been anywhere near where the Generals slap eey ka soo gaadhi laheyd waa of course hadey dhacdey...

Originally posted by Caamir:

Suldaan, ninyahoo ma caloosha laguga ciiley. Bal ciil iyyo carro aad u qabtid reer Somaaliyeed yeysan ku dilin.

Cajiib. Waar ninyo adiguba waadiga soo daabaca "Somaliland" iyo waxaad ku sheegtay "makhnuudada" caalamka, maxaa tan uga cabaadaysa? Waar ileen tano kale.

Malaa adiga meesha serious u arka laakin anigu waxaan usoo galaa inaan adiga oo kale kaa maadsado oo dhiiga kugu yara kariyo. :D

NinBrown   

Suldaanka...adiga habeenkii waa c.yey baa ku riyootaa miyaa....I guess like many other SLanders your worried about somali peace and unity cos it might effect your independece....wixii xuni xaawo ayaa iskaleh bee somalidu dhahdaa...hence your persistence...live life mate

Xidigo   

^ Adigu ma odeyga la dhirbaaxaad u soo baxay saa? :confused:

Waar odeyga gow'da halaga saaree daa. :D caruur iyo ciroolaba waaka bara bixiyaye.

Inkaar tii ugaystay ayaa inyar inyar looga goynayaa.

Originally posted by NinBrown:

Suldaanka...adiga habeenkii waa c.yey baa ku riyootaa miyaa....I guess like many other SLanders your worried about somali peace and unity cos it might effect your independece....wixii xuni xaawo ayaa iskaleh bee somalidu dhahdaa...hence your persistence...live life mate

Cabdilaahi Yusuf waa warlord. He represents the worse of the civilwar and has no chance to ever rule Somalia (Proper) let alone thinking about Somaliland.

That said, Somaliland are least worried about this warlord. In fact, his accession to TFG leadership has opened Somaliland a chance to take military action against the Puntland clan enclave. Somaliland is no longer fighting with a small regional statelet but the "Government of Somalia". It goes very well in the propaganda war.

N.O.R.F   

1. Report that Bush got slapped

2. We would all laugh about it

or

1. Reports Yeey got slapped

2. Some get upset

gotta love Somalis :D