Sign in to follow this  
AYOUB

Channel4 Special Reports

maskiin

dude, very sorry that we gave opportunity to slack off at work....

so its setteled then ;) the double d's, extra muslims and madaxwayne can battle it out ...

and see how non offensive that sentence was

Castro   

^ It's easy to get around calling someone names. For example, instead of calling General Duke a door knob, I could tell him that his current stance is one often practiced by door knobs. Same effect, different set up.

Having said that, I don't see much the value of calling people names as it's quite easy (and more satisfying) to undress anyone with non abusive words.

Jacpher   

Maskiinoow, can we get fascist on the list? A little intervention goes a long way.

I've been called fascist for speaking against the brutalities committed by ruthless warlord. I'v been called worst but just wondering where do you draw the line?

The hardcore supporters of drug dealer indha-cade/Eriterian and the TFG warlords/Axmaaro cheerleaders [Oops, am I in trouble] will come up with other means of nasty names.

G

Poiting out that some one thinks you shoudn't have to loose your right a fair life because you are gay, when *you* are cheering mass murderers doesn't quite cut it man....

So put down your shovel and walk away from the shallow grave