Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ending the Somaliland Puntland dispute...local initiave

Adeer my record is clear. I support the unity and peace for all Somali's. As you upport your clan's aggression against my clans land in SSC, who is against peace?

Unity is paramount, and you have failed to get any recognition from let alone from the world but even the people who you claim over.

Lets talk about a Somalia of all clans and not one dividded because of the fear of a clan that resides in Hargaysa.

General Duke, you and good Jacybaro should start resolving this incident first before the grand reconciliation commenses...

------------------------------------------------

War Degdega:-Dablay Hubeysan Oo Afar Nin Oo Reer Somaliland ah iyo Baabuurkii Ay Wateen Ku Qafaashay Deegaanka Buuhoodle ee Gobolka Togdheer.

hadhwanaag 2008-01-24 (Hadhwanaagnews) Buuhoodle(HWN):-Afar nin oo reer Somaliland iyo Baabuurkii ay wateen ayaa maanta Koox dabley ahi ku qafaalatay iyaga oo marayey tuulada Saarar-weyn oo qiyaas ahaan 5km ka xigta dhinaca koonfureed magaalada Buuhoodle ee Gobolka Togdheer.

Sida Shabakada Wararka ee Hadhwanaagnews.com waxa Caawa ku xaqiijiyey dad ku sugan Magaalada Buuhood oo aanu khadka Mobile-ka gacanta kula xidhiidhnay

Afarta nin oo u dhashay Deegaanka Hargeysa waxay kala ahaayeen 1-Rabiic Cabdi Xirsi, 2-Axmed Aadan Cali (Weris), 3-C/raxmaan Cumar Cali, 4-Cabdi Maxamed Cumar Guuleed

Gadhigan ay ragan la qafaashay wateen oo ahaa kuwa xamuulka ayaa la sheegay inuu ku socday Magaalada Gaalkacayo isaga oo ka yimi dhinaca dalka Ethiopia a.

Afartan iyo Baabuurkii ay wateen ee la qafaashay ayaa la sheegay inay ku lug leedahay oo loo aanaynayo madax furasho maxaabiistii dhawaan lagu qabtay dagaalkii ka dhacay tuulada Dhabanasaar ee dhexmaray Ciidanka qaranka Somaliland iyo malleeshiyada Maamulka Puntland

Sida ay tibaaxayaan Wararkii ugu danbeeyey ee la xidhiidha qafaalashada afarta nin iyo Baabuurkii ay Wateen inay kooxda dableyda ahi ay ku hayaan meel aan sidaa uga sii fogeyn Magaalada Buuhood.

Originally posted by General Duke:

As you upport your clan's aggression against my clans land in SSC, who is against peace?

Let's forget about the clan-based argument and think big. Let's talk as Somaliland and Somalia.

Xiin..Those men were released, but this is not good precedence.

Let's talk as Somaliland and Somalia

That mounts to legitimatizing Somaliland. That's hardly to Somalia's benefit.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I'm glad you finally want peace ,, after all hanjabaad and digiglayn which didn't being any results.

Am glad it is only JB who understood the underlying theme of this thread's author. 'Finally' is the catch word.

Its always about the Duke and settling some scores. Funny how I am getting lectures on peace from the secessionists and two warlord [Musa and Taano]supporters. :D

Adeer I have always been for peace with anyone who has common sense. As for the incident in Cayn, its a criminal act and we should not tolerate such a thing, in Puntland Mogadishu or Kismayu.

LANDER   

^What in the heck is going on out here, you folks are aggreing on stuff? Man whatever happened to your bickering and name calling, I liked it better when you exchanged rubbish like 'SNM gangs' and 'Bugland'

so enough with this lovey dovy stuff man, get back to the usual immediately! :D

Northerner, while I disagree with ME on many things its the secessionists who need to come up with a new plan, the redundent "recognition is here" or "Ethiopia has an embassay" needs a new makeover.

Also your comments about "Ethiopia" holding the south stinks of the same secessionist oddur we have become used to.

The AU including Ethiopia recognise the TFG, no one recognises the secesisonists day dream.

^^^Duke regardless of not being recognise, somaliland is one of the most peaceful developed regions in former somalia. The south is flames and Puntland is becoming like the south. Sooner or latter the issue with somaliland and Somalia will have to be addressed and when it is we will see what happens.

^^^Adeer Somaliland province is doing well, its a great achievement, but it has had worse wars than Puntland and yet we do not try to rub that in. As for Puntland, its doing well, booming as usual, the central regions Mudug, Hiiraan, Galgaduud are quite, Mogadishu is getting better and things are looking good for the nation.

But a secessionists would repeat "Mogadishu is burning" as they have for 17 years.