Sign in to follow this  
JIDAAWY

The beauty of MECCA!!!

JIDAAWY   

Guys.. walaahi there is no match to the divine feeling you’ll feel once you are in Mecca or Madina.. here are some more pics..

bp3.gif

makkah07.jpg

N.O.R.F   

jazaallahkara brother and may allah grant us all the wish of visiting in our life times, ameen

ps i am hoping to go to umra soon insha-allah, maybe in the two weeks i have off in the new year, any one here wishing to do the same?

wardi   

jidaawy , jazakallah i was there when i was young in 1987 i was 22 years old that time. now 38 wallaahi it was 16 years ago look how times go fast( it was beutifull place then even better know)

AYOUB   

Al-hajj Malik El-Shabazz's (Malcom X) Letter from Mecca

"Never have I witnessed such sencere hospitality and overwhelming spirit of true brotherhood as is practiced by the people of all colors and races here in this ancient Holy Land, the home of Abraham and Muhammad and all the Prophets of the Holly Scriptures. For the past week, I have been utterly speachless and spellbound by the graciousness I see displayed all around me by people of all colors."

"I have been blessed to visit the Holly city of Mecca, I have made my seven circuits around the Ka'ba, led by a young Mutawaf named Muhammad, drank water from the well of Zam Zam. I ran seven times between the hills of Mt. Al- Safa and Al Marwah. I have prayed in the ancient city of Mina, I have prayed on Mt Arafat."

"There were tens of thousands of pilgrims from all over the world. They were of all colors, from blue-eyed blondes to black-skinned Africans. But we were all participating in the same ritual, displaying the spirit of unity and brotherhood that my expiriences in America had led me to believe never could exist between the white and non-white."

"America needs to understand Islam, because this is the one religion that erases from its society the race problem. Thoughout my travel in the Muslim world, I have met, talk to, and even eaten with people who in America would have been considered white - but the white attitude has was removed from their minds by the religion of Islam. I have never before seen sencere and true brotherhood practiced by all colors together, irrespective of their color"

"You maybe be shocked by these word comming from me. But on this pilgrimage, what I have seen, and experienced, has forced to rearrange much of thought-patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face the facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth."

"During the past eleven days in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass and slept on the same rug - while praying to the same God - with my fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was blondest of blonde, and whose skins were the whitest of white. And in the words and in the deeds of the white Muslims, I felt the same sencerety that I felt among the black Africans Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan and Ghana."

"We were truly all the same (brothers) - because their belief in one God removed the white from their mind, the white from their behavior, and the white from their attitude."

"I could see from this, that perhaps if the white Americans could accept the Oneness of God, then perhaps, too, they could could accept the Oneness of Man - and cease to measure, and hinder, and harm others in terms of their 'differences' in color."

"With racism plaguing America like an incurable cancer, the so-called 'Christian' white American heart should be more receptive to a proven solution to such a destrucive problem. Perhaps it could be in time to save America from imminent disaster - the same destruction brought upon Germany by racism that eventually destroyed Germans themselves."

"Each hour here in the Holly Land enables me to have greater spiritual insights into what is happening in America between black and white. The American Negro never can be blamed for his racial animosities - he is only reacting to four hundred years of the conscious racism of the American whites. But as racism leads America up the suicide path, I do believe, from the expiences I have had with them, that the whites of the younger generations, in colleges and universities, will see the handwriting on the walls and many of them will turn to the spiritual path of truth - the only way left for America to ward off the disaster that racism inevitably must lead to"

"Never before have I been so highly honored. Never have I been made to feel more humble and unworthy. Who would believe the blessing that have been heaped upon an American Negro? A few nights ago a man who would be called in America white man, a United Nations diplomat, an ambassodor, a companion of kings, gave me his hotel suite, his bed. Never would I have even thought of dreaming that I would ever be a recipient of such honors - honors that in America would be bestowed upon a King - not a Negro."

"All praises is due to Allah, the Lords of the Worlds.

Sincerely,

Al-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz(Malcom X)

-----------------------------------

The letter above was written to his assistant and the piece below is from his autobiography.

"I am not a racist... In the past I permitted myself to be used... to make sweeping indictments of all white people, the entire white race, and these generalizations have caused injuries to some whites who perhaps did not deserve to be hurt. Because of the spiritual elightment which I was blesed to recieve as the result of my recentpilgrimage to the Holy City of Macca, I no longer subscribe to sweeping indictments of any one race. I am now striving to live the life of a Sunni. I must repeat that I am not a racist nor do I subscribe to the tenets of racism. I can state in all sincerety that I wish nothing but freedom, justice, equality, life, liberty and persuit of happiness for all my people."

FROM INSTITUTE FOR ISLAMIC EDUCATION

Xafsa   

Thank you for sharing that with us jidaawy...walaah I'm speechless right now. Insha alaah my plan is to go visit sometime next year.

And I hope ti live in close proximity to the holy city someday insha alaah....and raise my kids in the land of the prophet of allah.

salaam

yes so beautyful.but do not you think it could be better and even more beautyfull if the keyholder of that house were justice and exercise the equality and justice between the visitor of the house?could it be better place if royalism and mornachism did not hijack the house.look this houe is own by God it should be shared by all moslims around the world including the

AYOUB   

Its Hajj time and I had to bring this thread back.May Allah accept all our du'caas and make the people making the pilgrimage successful. Aamiin.

Blessed   

Subxaan Allah!

It's the most amazing exprience being in mecca, touching the Ka'bah and being amidst all those Muslims - froom ever corner of the earth- just amazing!

Ameen Mujaahid - May Allah make it easy for all of us to vist this Great Place. Ameen