Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Washington DC: President Yusuf meets Secretery of State Rice, Senator Coleman

Kool_Kat   

^Say what? Alla maxaa isla baxday...Wax maa kuugu kala bar go'ay abaay? Ma fahmin? Intee igala qaaday? Mise sheekada farbugto iyo meesheedaa is og aa ku heysato macaanto? Isdaji...Aad baa iskula baxday...Take it easy...Waxaan soo qoro kuugu ma saabsano adiga, taas caawa ku seexo, kuna soo kac biri haduu ale idmo...Kuna indha kuulo hadaa rabto!

Iyaah, warka isiibo meeshaan filin aaba socdee...7000 lagu yeh...Adaaba kala og wixii 7000 iyo 700 kala ah...Chill little princess!!!Like you said, don't get all worked up over nothing - I am sure you have more important things to worry about than what I write...Or you don't?

Oh well!!!

Nephissa   

heh! :D . To quote someone from another thread:

What does the loyal slave do? He sides with his master of course.

ps. Miss, I don't see anyone else but myself in this thread asking Duke pictures, and your behavior justifies my claims [inaad i raad-raadsanaysid/desperate for my attention.]

Dukey, you lied about your adeer meeting Condoleeza.

According to my habaryar, who took part in that whole charade for adeerka said he was not meeting with condoleeza, but members of her staff.

She also said adeerka was a joke at the gathering in D.C

Did not learn anything useful and when one audience member asked him what are you doing about the draught and hunger in somalia, his answer to the man and to the audience was "Have you guys finally made peace among yourselves"

In other words, he turned the page to the north american community, wondering whether or not they have crossed the qabiil division among themselves.

Some audience members responded by saying "no we have not". He goes, ok then, why dont you guys work on getting along here, and not so much worry about somalida gaajooneyso in somalia.

In any case, Dukey, adeerka is a clown and the sooner you realize, the better.

A Yusuf needs to go period. He kept obsessing over "al shabaab"

He said, "what can we do with children who are bought and if you instruct them to bring their Hooyo's head for money, they will do just that?"

Other than that, he was shaking quite a bit and had few secret service agents guarding him and could not stand still for a long period of time.

PS: Hi KK

Fabregas   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Dukey, you lied about your adeer meeting Condoleeza.

According to my habaryar,

lol, u made me laugh..

Kool_Kat   

Layzie, habaryar maa soo report gareysay sheekadaan, mise jeeb tuugaaga aakala soo baxday? Let me call her bal and get the real version yaah... icon_razz.gif

Salaanta waa lagaa qaaday...Xaad maha ku heysaa adiga, meeshaan dadkii waa sii wareerooyaan as you can probably see? :D

Ciao Bella

Layzy, lol your habaryar, again your character does fit your name. Go and do some research. Again dont make me post Yusuf with world leaders, it migh hurt you and your habaryar.

^eedo, unlike u, my habo was there. She doesn't hide behind a pc, like someone I know. She doesn't waste time posting

posting bogus reports from clan sites that benefit adeerkaa. There was nothing to gain from his welcoming, total waste of time.

All in all, the argument isnt about my habo, its about your lies about adeerkaa and condoleeza. Meeting with officials from the state department is one thing, but lying about meeting her? Why couldn't your sources written about meeting up with nancy pelosi , cheney? lying about condoleeza? c'mon

LOL@KK, no kidding, I quoted her as she told it to me, except the adeer bit. Its true that he kept asking the audience what he should do about ciyaal oo hooyadood gowracaayo oo madaxeeda kuu keenayaan for money.(ofcourse in between he was shaking, even at one point he had gotten help from his guards by the shoulder for support, he needed to get back to his seat)

money   

just like habaryar, i have friends and relatives who went there to see the TFG president. They were disappointed and reported some of the things you are saying. They said "Odayga" was really feeble, weak, fragile , shaking, and couldn't stand for long and there were body guards, hired to protect him. I said maybe it's his age. He is old, very old as you know, in his early 80s. So that is understandable.

They said he joked with the audience and his speech was short. Nothing constructive came out of his mouth. Again, that is also understandable and characteristic of Yusuf.

My friends and some relatives are die-hard supporters of the TFG but since this last trip to DC, i am noticing some change in them. They seem to be realizing what a lot of realistic and rational people knew from day one.

My friends are now waking up to the fact that the TFG wasted a lot opportunities to pacify the country and reconcile people.

This is a dying and ineffective TFG and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Their mandate will end in 2009 with them accomplishing nothing tangible towards peace and reconciliation. The current misery in Mogadishu compounded with inflation, food crisis, mass displacement, occupation, extremism and walordism will continue for coming years.

The leaders of the TFG and other factions, regardless of their clan are not the right ones for Somalia. The people who support, support them for clan reasons. The ones who oppose them, do it for clan reasons.

Ethiopia occupies Somalia, all Somali leaders, regional, tribal or governmental are under their radar. We are going down to the abyss and we are in no point of return. So it is trivial arguing who Yusuf met, who said what? who supports who ....just pray for Somalia and its people. Until there will be prophets, saviors and people with wisdom, vision and intellect who are free from all this ugly thing of Qabiil and factionalism, Somalia will be in chaos, its people will suffer and be divided and exploited by their foreign enemies.

P1030111.jpg

Ok, so we have opposition group supporters talking about the President.

What we need to take from this is called interest in he leader, I welcome such developments, though I doubt even if Yusuf spoke like Barack Obama with the moves of James Brown, you would have dear money the Lazy one and IndaCade's boy saying. He was not passionate and tired.

But again, if he was not important you would not be asking habaryar and edoo how the meeting went would you now. :D

money   

Obama is young, forward thinking and uniter. He is educated, inspiring and very progressive ....none of the so-called Somali leaders have any of these qualities - not Yusuf , not Nur Adde , not Ghedi ...

just punch of retarded old clannish warlords

money   

and I think those who support such awful men are not better than them in terms of education and intelligence