Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Sahal this is for you!

sahal if i give u evidence, u'll disreagrd it, as it will be a salafi scholar who's evidence i will use;

frm what i understand frm the other threads, you will accept evidence frm the certain salafi shiks but not others; i'll try and find u a shik who u argee with. by the way do u believe that u should i found new evidence, regarding groups and xibiz, but first, what is ur view on them, no xibiz or just that there should be urs (what ever it is)

anyway a short answer for you;

When answering the question of joining islamic groups and parties, shaikh bin baz said;

All praise is for Allaah and may Allaah extol and send blessings of peace upon his Prophet. We advise them all to unite upon a single way, and that is ... (words unclear) seeking knowledge, and attaining understanding of the Book and the Sunnah - and to proceed upon the methodology (minhaj) of the Salafus-Saalih. But as for partisanship (tahazzub) for the Ikhwaanul-Muslimeen or Jamaa'atut-Tableegh or so on, then I do not advise that. That is a mistake. Rather we advise them that they should be together upon a single way, a single Jamaa'ah - advising one another upon the truth and having allegiance to the Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah. This is the correct way to prevent differences, and if there are groups (jamaa'ahs) upon that way - then that will not harm - for example in San'aa - but all of them are upon the Salafi way - following the Book and the Sunnah, calling to Allaah and having allegiance to the Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah, without partisanship (tahazzub) and without bigotry (ta'assub - rigidity upon a way even if it is false) - that will not harm, even if there is a number of groups as long as their way and their goal is one.

dats all i can find for you;

personally i follow the salafi scholars and because they said it is okay to do so; and as i have no knowledge compared to them, i do so;

the arabic version is much better, but i can't post it, so thats the translation;

hope it helps you

salamz

sahal   

sahal if i give u evidence, u'll disreagrd it,

Shall I tell you the scales of EVIDENCE.

1. QURAN

2. SUNNAH

3. SAHABA'S ACTION particullarly the 4 KHULAFAAULRASHIDOUN

4. IJMAAC (if ALL Muslims agreed upon one issue)

5. QIYAAS (Comparisson i.e if there is similar action was made during early days of ISLAM)

6. MASAALXAL MURSALAH (Like using modern technology in order to convey the ISLAM message such as TV, Radio, Internet etc.)

7. SHARCU MAN KAANA QABLANAA (Legislation of ancient nations i.e other prophets SUNAAH if it's not prohibited in ISLAM)

8. SADDU DARIICA (Closing the pretext i.e prohibiting something that not HARAM in order to prevent something that is HARAM)

You didn't give any of the above, just like Salafi d'awa you said Sheikh BIN BAz said this and that .. Is this is evidence?

With respect of ALL Uluma, if they don't show us evidernce from the above list we simply don't follow them particullarly when we have contrary evidence i.e NOT TO CALL OURSELVES OTHER THAN MUSLIM. full stop.

NO one can disregard KITAAB & SUNNAH evidences, but you didn't even provude other 5 common evidences So how can you talk disregarding evidences while you didn't provide any evidence.

Finally, If ypou're saying we have to follow Sheikh Bin Baz whatever he said with or without evidence, then you're not the first who did this. there are many Muslims who follow their Shuyukhs blindly and you're one of them.

sahal   

Remember, Only No. 1 & 2 are agreed upon ALL uluma to be a non debateable evidences, (many ULUMA also include no 3 & 4,) the rest are debateable and are in order in terms their strength and all depend on the their relation with No. 1 & 2.

So, where is your evidence in this order? Please tell me!

Sheikh FULAN said that never been an evidence

Salamz

in that respect sahal; then from what i know; There is no evidence that says you must follow the salafi, there are shiks and fatwas that say you should follow the salafi, but i cannot give you a hadith or surah or a common position among ALL ulu'ma or muslims that states that to be saved you must follow the salafi; what i can tell you is what i know; if there is i have not heard it, maybe someone else has; the prophet telling his daughter that he is her salaf is considered as QIYAAS; but strictly speaking it jut proves the orgin of the name.

NB: i have never claimed that to be saved you have to follow the salafi; i said if you can do without them then by all means go on; but in this day and age; every person needs to know what they are following and who they are getting their knowledge from; for me it is the salafi shirks;

sahal assumptions as not a good thing; assuming i follow anyone blindly is a mistake on ur part; i am just content with the rulings that they give, based on the reason they give, and a comparison between groups, an i picked the one i thought was best; salafiya; I do closely follow the works and contributions of certain shiks, who are all salafi's; i respect them highly and i am sure that their intentions wz to guide us, not to lead us to hell fire; and based on this i follow them; inshallah allah won't let me stray off the right path;

but you must understand that, intentional or unintentionally, everyone follows a group; or follows a shik/s who in turn follows a group, there are no such a thing as ppl who are running around in the middle; if there are indeed they are in great confusion;

at the end of the day there are 73sects; which is evidence from the hadith that there are different groups, and one is saved; which implies that you must be following that group to be saved; the uulm's have said that there could be different groups who still follow the same path, they are still considered as a jamaac; so my conclusion is i try to follow the salafi to the best of my ability, although not blindly; there are different views on certain issues among the salafi shiks, which you have to be selective about as an individual, it does not mean that just because i admire Albain so much, that i will always follow his rulings, if Bin Baz has a different ruling, which makes more sense to me and is based on authentic evidence then i will follow Bin Baz; but i am still within the salafi shik's.

in this respect shik FULAN said works for me sometimes; depending on whether i agree with their reasons or not; in this case i do;

inshallah i will research you question when i have more time,; but as of now, that’s all i can say; this is my view and my view alone; it is not a salafi perspective; they probably have better answer than this, and allah knows best

salamz

p.s. if you can propose a better group then the salafi to follow then by all means do so, lets see it and bring your evidence based on the criteria;

if you are not offering another alternative; and your goal is simply to prove that certain salafi shiks have faults or you don't like; then in your view what should the lay people, who cannot easily tell the difference between false and true islam do; you and me both know that there is a need for interruptions and extended meaning on the Quran and hadith and clarifications and selectivity on the hadith, and we choose our shiks on our knoweldge of them; WHat do you suggest they follow, remember that it is almost impossible not to be affected by a group or a sect

;

salamz

sahal   

Sis, I can imagine your position and the reason why you've chosen this group.

However, I want to tell you two things that this group (Mutasalifa) will teach you which are totally against the Islamic behaviour.

1. They will teach (or already taught) you that you're the BEST and our group is the saved sect etc. and ALLAH says in the QURAN:

Those who avoid enormities of sin and abominations, save the unwilled offences - (for them) lo! thy Lord is of vast mercy. He is Best Aware of you (from the time) when He created you from the earth, and when ye were hidden in the bellies of your mothers. Therefor ascribe not purity unto yourselves . He is Best Aware of him who wardeth off (evil). (53:32)

They will teach (or already taught) you that the rest are ignorant, went stray etc. and ALLAH says in the QURAN:

That is their goal of knowledge; surely your Lord knows best him who goes astray from His path and He knows best him who follows the right direction .(53:30)

Tht's my advice to you.

Waalaykum wa salaam

And don't forget my signature