Sign in to follow this  
wardi

waiting our turn

wardi   

everyday we hear someone died, could be someone you know or someone your friend knows, my question is what have we done to prepare for that day? have you started feeling (cabsi)about it,are we counting our selfes what wrong/right we done at end of the day,weather you do or not two angels on our shoulders are doing it, brother/sisters let us continue to remind our selfs aaqira,,,,,,,,,before us people lived this world where are they ? gone . May Allah put our heart more taqwa and cibaada

nuune   

thanks wardi,it is a good reminder,we always like to be reminded that day,dadka badankood qalbigooda kumaba jiraba inay dhimanayaan oo aakhira la aadi,laakiinse waxa markasta fiican in la is xasuusiyo aakhiro.

May Allah put our heart more taqwa and cibaada,aamiin yaa rabbi

asalaama alaykum w.w

jazzaka allaah khair wardi this is a nice remender,

personaly I always ask my self where you w;ll be after death? redface.gif .. I ask my Allah to forgive all my sins, Aamiin..

Allah's Love

It is beautiful when you know

Allah will never forsake you

Even if your heart will never realize

You are loved by Him. You belong to Him

His words are your iman

His guidance is your hope

You are a only wanderer in this life

Which is why you need

His help and guidance

He pours out pleasures for you

Even though you are not thankful

Are you not afraid of the punishments of hell fire?

That may befall those that disobey

Always ask for His forgiveness

Ask him for His guidance and love

Surely, you will be happy

Happy forever.

Iffah   

inaa lilaahi wa inaa ileeyhi raajicuun...

Wardi jazakallah khairan for that good reminder.

I'm actually headed to a tacsi right now. :( A guy that was an old schoolmate and a neighbour died last night. It's very heart breaking runtii. May Allah forgive his sins and grant him janatul fardowsa....amiin.

Qac Qaac   

woow ilhaam ilaahey ha u naxariisto

wardi nice reminder. thanks. it is very good that we count our selves before we are counted our deeds.

good way to remember death, and to increase ur iman at the same time is to visit grave yards, that would put some senses into ur brain. it is one of the forgatten sunnahs of the prophet scw.

NIN_NOOL   

THANKS FOR THE REMINDER SIS .

WALLAHI PEOPLE DONT REALISE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT WE CONSTANTLY REMEMBER AND THINK ABOUT OUR DEMISE AND AKHIRA.

MOST OF US DONT THINK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT AS MUCH AS WE SHOULD BECOUSE WE ARE EITHER TOO PREOCUPIED WITH OUR WORLDLY AFFAIRS OR JUST DONT THINK ITS SUCH AN URGENT MATTER.

WHEN WE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE CAN DIE AT ANY TIME ,AND WILL MOST DEFINATELY HAVE TO ACOUNT FOR OUR DEEDS FROM THIS WORLD, THIS HAS AN AFFECT OF STRENGTHENING OUR IMAN AND FOCUSING OUR MINDS ON WHATS IMPORTANT.

I NORMALY USE SHORT NOTES WHICH I STICK ON MY FRIDGE DOOR FOR INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL PURPOSES, BECOUSE THEY ARE THINGS WHICH NO ONE CAN HAVE TOO MUCH OF.

wardi   

Asraa, web kaas waan fiiryey,aboo boow. waa cabsi...laakiin if we died while we are muslime we got nothing to fear