Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Sanaagland : Neglected by its people

Cowke   

Mudane maybe you don't understand something be it in gedo, bari, sanaag, karkaar, ,galbeed somalia, nfd, mudug, sool, cayn and where-ever our brothers are located I am happy to see progress and development for them.

Hell i am happy with anyone progress, i am the first to praise galmudug as it is legal state and went through the legal avenues to achieve what it want for it's ppl. A honourable act and deserves to be applauded. Unlike shabab, seccessionist, and other rogue elements who use illegal means to achieve their motives.

I have no praise for those criminals.

Cowke   

Mudane taunts? ummm maybe you should talk to person who wrote such false report regarding sanaag and i merely responding to the false allegations.

Yes sanaag is under-developed, but be specific and say the seccessionist sanaag part which is 7.5% of sanaag population are under-developed. Not the 85% makhiri population.

Cowke   

Mudane listen son, why do all somalis have to be blamed for everything your people are fail in?

For example cardiff wales 95% unemployment rates from the early sailor community who settled in wales 100 years ago and pre-dominately came from hargeisa environs. Yet all somalis are being blamed for this disgraceful level of unemployment.

No somalis are not the problem, you need to pin point where the problem is and say it is 95% hargeisa ppl who are unemployed in cardiff wales because the somali sailors were from hargeisa.

You can verify that atrocious level of unemployment report regarding your community.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/south_east/4673846.stm

We should all not be blamed for hargeisa short-comings in the west, that is all i am saying. If hargeisa ppl are 95% unemployed in the west, what do you expect of the hargeisa people at home? not much. That is why the under-development in sanaag is on your seccessionist part not anywhere else and therefore don't lump the whole region together as to make the whole region be responsible when that is not the case. Just like all somalis are not responsible for 95% cardiff hargeisa population being unemployed.

Totally unfair why should i be blamed for your short-comings, if u find that as an attack so be it!!!