Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

The prisoners of SSC junta group arrive

Samafal   

This pictures seem stunt rather than prisoners captured. One had even the time of the world to be dressed up well for the occasion of war ! what a joke.

On the other hand, for those who are celebrating for this, war is war and both sides will suffer and that is no secret. But its whose authority is being threated here is the biggest loser and that is what these children in the celebratory mood are missing. Being children they could be execused though.

I cant imagine how you can brag about people being killed or being captured.

I call for Peace. And I wished those of you who reside in peacefull countries, would have the luxury to call for peace. a call for peace,

Qudhac   

when those qurba joog were collecting thousands of pounds to send home to send these boys to die for "qurba joog" cause maybe they should have thought of the consequenses.

those who were cheering for war and bloodshed and war should not be shedding crocadile tears.

those captured alive are the lucky ones, i feel sorry for those that died so the qurba joog tribal minded folks can boast.

the so called ssc leaders are hiding in nairobi while send they send poor folks to die.

AYOUB   

^ C’on now Qudhac, this thread is pointless and counterproductive. Don’t try to justify it with that.

Abtigiis   

Markaan idhaa Ayoub ayaa rer-waqooyiga meeshan ku jira u maskax roon ayaa la ila yaabi.

Bal Qudhac iyo waxay sameynayaan fiiriya.

Laakin Ayoub himself lost his muse baryahan sidii Kulmiye kursiga ugu guulaystayba calan cas ayuu noqday. :D

Qudhac   

if you pick up a gun and wage war then you must also be ready for its fruits of labour.

well this is the fruits of labour ssc was working hard for.

so dont give me calaacal nonesense.

RedSea   

You clowns need to know when to quit. It seems you're having orgasm posting pics of supposed "cadow". Somaliland is aiming to be inclusive government whereby Somalis of the qaldan dialect unite to form Republic of Somaliland. You clowns are making it harder for us to achieve that with your clanish insults against the people of Sool. Diplomatic maneuvers enabled SL to liberate las Anod, and surely it will take the same for the khasuusi to lay down their arms and negotiate. Do not underestimate the power of angry people, these people are certainly worthy adversaries we need them in order for the international community to consider our nationhood.

Qudhac   

^^^^

somaliland is built on firm roots my friend it will not bend to every tribal filled groups of millitia that are funded from abroad.

not one said anything about the enhabitants of sool who do you thing the soldier based in las anod widhwidh and buhoodle area are, they reer sool my friend.

but there is time to talk and there is time to firm action against bandidts that want to torch the whole region.

this is the last stand of the ectremist folks and somaliland will not bend backward for people lke these.

there are alot of spineless fools out here.