Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

PRES ABDULLAHI YUSUF AND FORMER PRES ABDIQASIM HOLD MEETING: PICS

^^^Thus you live in your own world. The Somali people are not waiting for your fake utopia but to get their nation back on the map, thus getting the support of the world bodies is important.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Thus you live in your own world. The Somali people are not waiting for your fake utopia but to get their nation back on the map, thus getting the support of the world bodies is important.

I refuse to recognize a rogue puppet govt. A govt that came home a top enemy tanks. A govt that is begging the US to bomb its citizens. I refuse to Support such a govt. If that is being in a Utopia, then by all means let me get submerged in it.

Duke don't make him lose it bro, I want to get admission out of him! You can see by his lack of 'restraint' and childlike outburst that his 'sanity' is near to break down!

Now to Mr. Brown!

You don't want an american put puppet regime in your country but you don't mind american put 'junk-culture' transplanted into your disfunctional 'brain'!

We all know from your posts that you have adopted american lifestyle, culture and way of life, so don't pretend to be an islamists, who hates america! Throw your american CD's away, I mildly suggest! People if you don't believe me check out his posts and SOL's archive, let's put that to side!

Back to the topic

In a nutshell what you want is:

1. No American airstrikes in my country!

2. No Ethiopian occupation/invasion into Somalia!

Alright the last American airstrikes have stopped today and there will be no more airstrikes in southern tip of Somalia!

Secondly ethio troops are leaving within two weeks after UN or AU troops have been sanctioned to Somalia!

3. No to International Peace troops!

Abdiqaasim is saying yes, but we need those troops in order to move the ethios out! If you can't get what you want, why not take the second best atleast the ethios would leave, but it wasn't about the ethios in the first place was it?

4. I don't want to disarm!

You will be disarmed and if you don't do it voluntarily force will be used on you inshallaah!

5. I oppose for oppostions sake!

No, the time of I oppose, I oppose and I oppose... are over Mr Utopia! You cannot oppose the return of Somalias statehood and if you try you will be crushed!

Today/Tonight the whole world is in agreement that this must be put into fruition and that Somalia must be put back on the world map and that the TFI must be uphold in order to normalise the situation in our country!

The World is united in bringing the Somali statehood back, shall I stop here! I see you're already losing your sanity!

Do what you like/want but Somalia's re-emerging from isolation and years of fighting to become once again an active player in the world community will be realised and the anti-state lot can't prevent it, so go and shoot yourself in the head or jump off a cliff!

Afterall You ain't an islamist, who will shy away from such actions, because you're a mere 'americanzed' junk-culture worshiper who puts on his islamic garb when it fits him right!

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^LooooooL...sidaa lagu yaqaanaa.

Strange that you consider yourself non-qabilist with statements like these. :rolleyes:

Now to Mr. Brown!

You don't want an american put puppet regime in your country but you don't mind american put 'junk-culture' transplanted into your disfunctional 'brain'!

We all know from your posts that you have adopted american lifestyle, culture and way of life, so don't pretend to be an islamists, who hates america! Throw your american CD's away, I mildly suggest! People if you don't believe me check out his posts and SOL's archive, let's put that to side

HAHAHA! . The Audacity! LOL Hahahaha. Wallahi Doqonimo,Dabadhilifnimo iyo baacnimo ileen waa loo dhashaa? LOL This was Quite predictable & consistent with Fiqi & all Doorknobs . You don’t have any substance & material to rebutt a man. You did the same for Che & Castro. You labelled them qabilistic, but since you do not know where I stand on Qabil,what do you DO? Loool.

Dammit, I am shooting them one by one. Duke first, then Xalane then this one? I am done with this Doorknob. LOL NEXT!!!!

Doornknob foqol doorknob!

Back to the topic

In a nutshell what you want is:

1. No American airstrikes in my country!

2. No Ethiopian occupation/invasion into Somalia!

Alright the last American airstrikes have stopped today and there will be no more airstrikes in southern tip of Somalia!

Secondly ethio troops are leaving within two weeks after UN or AU troops have been sanctioned to Somalia!

3. No to International Peace troops!

Abdiqaasim is saying yes, but we need those troops in order to move the ethios out! If you can't get what you want, why not take the second best atleast the ethios would leave, but it wasn't about the ethios in the first place was it?

4. I don't want to disarm!

You will be disarmed and if you don't do it voluntarily force will be used on you inshallaah!

5. I oppose for oppostions sake!

No, the time of I oppose, I oppose and I oppose... are over Mr Utopia! You cannot oppose the return of Somalias statehood and if you try you will be crushed!

Today/Tonight the whole world is in agreement that this must be put into fruition and that Somalia must be put back on the world map and that the TFI must be uphold in order to normalise the situation in our country!

The World is united in bringing the Somali statehood back, shall I stop here! I see you're already losing your sanity!

Do what you like/want but Somalia's re-emerging from isolation and years of fighting to become once again an active player in the world community will be realised and the anti-state lot can't prevent it, so go and shoot yourself in the head or jump off a cliff!

Afterall You ain't an islamist, who will shy away from such actions, because you're a mere 'americanzed' junk-culture worshiper who puts on his islamic garb when it fits him right!

The boy got skills,

ElPunto   

^Che has a habit of indignantly decrying other's qabilist words yet unobserving his. Strange that. Or should I say how apropos.