Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

PRES ABDULLAHI YUSUF AND FORMER PRES ABDIQASIM HOLD MEETING: PICS

me   

OLOL I have seen your posts man, you make General Duke seem normal. You are one of the worst tribalists here.

Anyhow, I miss Oodweynes BS, I haven't seen him lately, have they stopped paying his salary.

Well if Abdiqasims folks decide to lay low and bow to AY and the tigre's, what will the secessionist mafia do?

Well I am now curious about what kind of instructions Riyaale is getting.

me   

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

I don't like him, and we share
same lineage. Not everyone that opposes this man hates his qabiil.

if i remember correctly homie u adovcated for the killing of the TFG troops somthin like start with them first and the ehtios will leave. U can dislike any individual and the decisions of your kin but u dont call for their killing or do u?
Khalaf in case you don't realize it,there are kin i both sides. Its not a matter of qabiil for many Somalis, young men from all regions and all clans are fighting for the ICU.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

quote: Those will never see the truth

You wouldn't know the truth is even it was 18 wheeler coming at you 180 mph.
lool :D:D

waxay Somaalidu tiraa nin meeli u cadahey meeli ka madow!

Me....Oodweyne markuu Yeey baa xamar tagay baa qando uu kasoo kici waaye baa qabatay.

And don't forget Alle-Ubaahne...the wadaad qabiil

Khalaf....Dhabalif deserve no mercy.

How on earth can Olol, Che and others speak against the TFG when their leader Abdiqasin is now supporting.

Madaxwayne C/laahi Yuusuf oo maanta kulan saacado qaatay la yeeshay madaxwaynihii TNG-da Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan.

January 10- 2007 HornAfrik, Mugadisho

Madaxwaynaha dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya C/laahi Yuusuf oo maanta kulan saacado qaatay la yeeshay madaxwaynihii TNG-da Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan.

Kulankaas oo ahaa mid albaabada u xiran yihiin ayaa si gaar ah u dhexmaray madaxwaynaha dowladda fedraalka C/laahi Yuusuf iyo madaxwaynihii TNG-da Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan.

Labada madaxweyne ayaa kulankooda uga wada hadleen arrimo ay ka mid yihiin ammaanka magaalada Muqdisho iyo sida loo heli lahaa ciidamo nabad ilaalin ah oo ka socda midowga Africa kuwaas oo badali doono ciidamada dowladda Itoobiya oo hadda ka sugan dalka Soomaaliya.

Kulankaas kaddib ayaa madaxweynaha Soomaaliya C/laahi Yuusuf uu hadal kooban oo ku saabsan kulankooda Saxaafadda uga warramay waxa uuna sheegay inay si weyn isku afgarteen isaga iyo madaxweynihii hore ee TNG-da Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan.

Sidoo kale madaxweynihii hore ee TNG-da C/qaasim Salaad Xasan ayaa sheegay in isaga iyo madaxwaynaha C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed ay ka wada hadleen arrimo dhowr ah ay ka mid yihiin sugida ammaanka Muqdisho iyo sidii ciidamo African ah oo badala ciidamada Itoobiya ee ku sugan gudaha Soomaaliya loo keeni lahaa.

Arrintan ayaa noqoneysa tillaabadii ugu horeysay ee diblomaasiyadeed oo uu qaado madaxwayne C/laahi Yuusuf waxa ayna u muuqaneysaa in madaxwaynaha uu bilaabay wada tashiyo gaar ah oo uu la yeelanayo siyaasiinta iyo odayaasha dhaqanka ee magaalada Muqdisho si wax looga qabto xaaladda ammaanka ee Muqdisho.

Kulankan labada mas’uul ayaa waxa ay sheegeen in dhammaan waxyaabihii ay isla soo qaadeen inay isku afgarteen.

Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed oo maanta kulan la qaatay C/qaasim Salaad Xasan

Posted to the MOL January 10, 2007, 7:04 am

Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa maanta kulan saacado socday la qaatay iCabdi Qaasim Salaad Xasan oo ahaa madaxweynihii dawladii Carta lagu soo dhisay ee shaqeyn weyday. Kulankaan oo ka dhacay Villa Somaliya ayaa labada masuul uga wada hadleen arimo ku saabsan waxyaabaha ku soo kordhay siyaasada Somaliya.

Ka dib kulankooda ayay war ay siiyeen saxaafada waxay uga hadleen inay yeesheen wada tashi. C/laahi Yuusuf ayaa sheegay maadaa C/qaasim ahaa nin xil madaxweyne soo qabtay qibradna u leh arimaha Muqdisho waan wada tashanay, arimihii aan ka wada hadalnayna intooda badan waan isku afgaranay.

C/qaasim Salaad Xasan ayaa sheegay inay muhiimada siinayaan nabadgalyada caasimadda Muqdisho sidii loo xasilin lahaa iyo sidii loo heli lahaa ciidamo afrikaan ah oo badala kuwa Itoobiya.

Labada masuul ayaa u muuqda inay ka gudbeen xurguf siyaasadeed oo wax badan u dhaxeyn jirtay iyadoo ugu dambeyntii C/qaasim looga guulaystay tartankii madaxweynenimada Somaliya oo uu ku soo baxay C/laahi Yuusuf.

Mudugonline.com

me   

Originally posted by OLOL:

me EFGHIJK U!

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Lets stop the insults people...

Thats the difference.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

Khalaf....Dhabalif deserve no mercy. [/QB]

Sxb u are not with the icu for ideological reasons, my point someone who is with them for ideological reasons would fight against their kin for islamic reasons (c the ikwaan in modern era, or Querish))......but since thats not the case for u i dont c your beef nationalism miya haha what a joke.....and u wont find anybody from that linage who calls for the killing of his kin.......your special homie.

^^^Khalaf, even Abdiqasin who used to pretend to support the clan courts for ideological resasons has changed his views, what do you expect of some in this site?

C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed iyo C/qaasim Salaad Xasan oo maanta si wada jir ah u codsaday in la soo dedejiyo Ciidamada Afrikaanka ee Somalia loo balan qaaday

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) Muqdisho 10/01/07

Madaxweynaha Dowladda Federaalka ah ee Soomaliya C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed iyo Madaxweynihii hore ee C/qaasim Salaad Xasan ayaa maanta kulan gaar ah oo albaabada loo soo xeray ku yeeshay Xarunta Madaxtooyada Villa Somalia.

Kulankan ayaa labada Mas’uul waxa ay

kaga wada hadleen Xaalada Dalka gaar ahaan tan Muqdisho iyo sida ugu haboon ee wax looga qaban karo.

Madaxweyne C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed oo kulankaasi ka dib ka hadlay ayaa sheegay in uu isaga u yeeray Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan si uu ugala tashado Xaalada Magaalada Muqdisho, waxa uuna sheegay in dhamaan waxyaabihii ay ka wada hadleen ay isku afgarteen.

Madaxweynihii hore ee Somalia Dr C/qaasim Salaad Xasan oo halkaasi ka hadlay ayaa waxa uu sheegay in kulankaasi ay labada dhinac isku afgarteen, waxa uuna sheegay in ay sida ugu dhaqsaha badan loogu howlgali doono xasilinta Magaalada Muqdisho.

Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan waxa uu maanta markii ugu horeysay ka dhawaajiyey in ay jirto baahida loo qabo Ciidamo Afrikaan ah, isaga oo ka codsaday Beesha Caalamka iyo Midowga Afrika in ay soo dedejiyaan ciidamada loo balan qaaday somaliay oo Umada Somaliyeed iyo Dowladda Federaalka ah ay raali ka yihiin waa sida uu yiriye.

Soo jeedintan ka timid Dr. C/qaasim Salaad Xasan ayaa ku soo beegantay xili maanta uu dhinac fadhiyey Madaxweynaha Dowladda Federaalka ah C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed, waxaana uu dhawaaqan uu wax badan ak duwan yahay hadaladii uu horay u jeedin jiray ee la xiriiray diidmada ciidamo la keeno dalka.

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

To Mr. Brown!

By avoiding my posts, you're avoiding my questions---> And by avoiding my questions, you're avoiding me---> And by avoiding me, you're avoiding the truth---> And by avoiding the truth, you're avoiding the reality---> And by avoiding reality, you're avoiding to consult your sanity---> And by avoiding to conult you sanity, you will become disillusioned and fond to utopias---> And by becoming disillusioned, you will become mad---> And becoming mad results to you being institutionalised!

So in that chain of events you're currently at
avoiding to conult you sanity, and therefore disillusioned and fond of utopias!

Alas before you
progress to the next stage of becoming mad, you should not lose sight of
reality
!

I'm just asking you to be
real
that's all!

Now answer these questions?

What are you proposing?

What is your solution?

Are you aware of the current geo-political insensitives?

Do you want a national government?

If not, what do you want?

ICU the wing of Aweys, Ayrow and Indhacadde will not be allowed back into Somalia!

Civil society, intellectuals, women organisations, youth representatives and religious scholors are now discussing with the TFI on how to pacify Mogadishu and Benadir as we speak and even the courts foreign affairs representative Mr. Caddow said they want to negotiate and a viable discussion on how they could join the government and peace process in the country, so does Abdiqassim the former Arta man himself, so
who
are you to
oppose
!

Adeer it's simple, you're advocating for civil strife, anarchy, murder and chaos
ala fitnah style
!

Stop you senseless talk and wishful
utopia
and see the light and
reality
on the ground!

Oh boy, Mr. Fiigsan has spoken with the usual nacnac. Adeer you are full of it. When I say it, I do mean the big bulls xaar yaah? But, I digress. Let me indulge you and categorically state ,my position on this. I remember telling you this a while back but, here it goes again:

I refuse to support a puppet govt that was propelled into Somalia by enemies of Islam & Somalis. I refuse to accept any meaningful idea or progress as such from a warlord govt handpicked by Melez . A govt that invaded its own nation. I feel that a govt that is willing and cheering for America to bomb its civilians has no moral authority to rule Somalis,They have no mandate.Matter of fact such a govt does not have the interest of SOMALIS @ heart. I believe that this is an evil govt that will be a mouth piece for the Bush administrations larger "war on terror" [When we all know Somalia has no terrorists]. Such a govt I refuse to support. A puppet govt that has no teeth, one that commands zero power,one that clearly has failed to reconcile Somalis diplomatically for 3years & only managed to come its very own capital city on top of ENEMY TANKS such govt I refuse to accept it . A puppet govt will do anything its masters want, regardless of what the people want. That kind of govt, I do not accept.I refuse to support warlords disguising themselves as leaders. I refuse to support Traitors. There is my clear position Adeer. You are There & I am here. I hope that was as clear as badweynta india[Which is now being enjoyed by a habashi weligiis bad arkin].

I could care less if Abdiqasin[Who the heck is he?] & Cadow support this puppet govt. These are but individuals. I do not support anarchy, But I do support resisiting these occupiers, there sympathisers & this puppet regime.

You are saying let by gone be bygones, well here is a reality check for you sxb. So long as Habashi troops are in Somali soil, iska ilaw "govt of national unity". Do you seriously believe that there will be serious peace & stability in Somalia with Ethiopia in Somalia & this New American bombardments? Do you honestly believe that this will work? Look me dead in the eyes here & say that ALL somalis will be behind this govt, with America now emerging from behind the curtain? Do you seriously believe this will work? That the people will embrace Big Momma & Habashis? Do you?

You want my proposal? Well, first off lets REMOVE all Habashi soldiers and askaris from SOMALI soil. Then Try & put to court the warlords that make up this regime who were responsible for the sad state of Somalia.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Brown:

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

[qb] To Mr. Brown!

By avoiding my posts, you're avoiding my questions---> And by avoiding my questions, you're avoiding me---> And by avoiding me, you're avoiding the truth---> And by avoiding the truth, you're avoiding the reality---> And by avoiding reality, you're avoiding to consult your sanity---> And by avoiding to conult you sanity, you will become disillusioned and fond to utopias---> And by becoming disillusioned, you will become mad---> And becoming mad results to you being institutionalised!

:D ........walaalhi u are funny man....get your own show :D

Duke adeer abdiqasin is a politican he is playing ball, Aweys n Turki dont have that chance since they are on a "terrorist list".....the courts shouldve played better politics before the entire country was at their finger tips. But the plan is Allah.

^^^ Mr Brown, the world has supported the recgonised government of Somalia against some crazy clan group.

************ *********. What part of that was not clear on my post? War ileen anaka wax aragnay!!

********* Duke...Precisly the reason why I REFUSE to support this puppet govt is that American & its dabadhilif regimes are supporting it!!

The US supported this,The people DO NOT!!! Thats the clarity there. Every puppet govt[Ethio,Jabuti,Kenya] was told to do this & they just did. Thats what is called a PUPPET govt,You ********.

Does anyone on this side really think thru what they write? Seriously folks, How the &*&* do you deal with these *******?

Iisi on caayda, baliis.

[ January 11, 2007, 03:52 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]