Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Samsam Axmed Ducaale the student prisoner in Hargaysa: Picture and proof of age

BN   
Since she is from Dhahar(Sanaag), an area supposedly 'part' of Somaliland, why would they be doing this to one of their 'citizens'? This just reinforces the views of those in the region who are opposed to Somaliland.

I just confirms that S'land is only a clan based Administration and nothing to do with Inclusiveness!.Now are we suprised that the people have no wish to be part of their cland administration?.

Rahima   

^ I’ll probably be attacked for this, but who cares icon_razz.gif

Umm, sir is PL not the same?

I don’t get it walaahi :confused: . If SL is clan based, (not that Islamically speaking there is anything wrong with it, it all depends on how qabiil is used, such things were around at the time of the nabi) then so is PL. The only difference is that one wants to remain united with Somalia, the other doesn’t- basically the difference is unity with their brothers not the clan administration point.

Rahima dear, the Somaliland adminstration has been abusing a young Somali girl who's uncle happens to be a minister of theirs imagine what they would do to the ordinary folks of PUNTLAND.

This incident has opened our eyes..

As for Puntland, its a Somali state and not a so called republic.

Rahima   

^ I was responding to brother Orgilaqe, concerning his point that SL is clan based, not the topic at hand.

Personally though, i don't see what the event has to do with SL as a whole- it is a cheap shot really. People do evil things all the time, it does necessarily mean that their leaders or fellow countrymen support the crime.

The topic has been done to death; i don't know why it keeps coming up.

So far we have yet to see any SL condone the crime, question it maybe considering the Somali media is not reliable, but certainly not condone. So why attack SL? Beyond me.

NGONGE   

^^ Read his words, sister, read his words.

Rahima dear, the Somaliland adminstration has been abusing a young Somali girl who's uncle happens to be a minister of theirs imagine what they would do to the ordinary folks of PUNTLAND.

This incident has opened our eyes..

Are your eyes open? ;)

So far we have yet to see any SL condone the crime, question it maybe considering the Somali media is not reliable, but certainly not condone. So why attack SL? Beyond me.

I attack the adminstartion not the people cause they and specialy their Vice President are the reason she is in that situation.

The fact that the girl has been in jail for months and that no demonstrations happened shows the fear that exists in Somaliland.

The topic has been done to death; i don't know why it keeps coming up.

How can you say such a thing, when she is still in bondage? When her family are worried sick, when her whole life has been turned uside down. Where is your sense of compasion or even justice in this of all months?

This is a crime against ISLAM and I see no Culima takinga stand, I see no one speaking except for her family and the region that she hails from. :mad:

The hypocracy of people is this, that they would defend their warlords and fake wadadas such yusuf Inda Cade but they would ignore or even play down what happened to an innocent Somali girl at the hands of a so called government. :mad:

Rahima   

Oh this is hopeless walaahi.

You are so missing the point.

The hypocracy of people is this, that they would defend their warlords and fake wadadas such yusuf Inda Cade but they would ignore or even play down what happened to an innocent Somali girl at the hands of a so called government.

Coming from a man who defended the actions of people who collaborated with the gaalo- this is amusing.

Anyway Smith, have the decency to condemn what happened and leave it at that.

I’m sure the pendulums of hypocrisy and inhumanity are swung both ways- you are choosing to see one side.

Rahima i agree with you Puntland is based along the Tribal/clan beorders and has never said otherwise.It does not seek to claim teritories or people of other clans who do not wish to be part of it.S/land on the hand wants to subjugate the people of Sool and Sanaag who do not share their vision and are not part of their clan into accepting By force if necessary their vision.They also want to annexe the teritories the clans of Sool and Sanaag by force even though the people there have made it perfectly clear that they wish to remain SOMALI and part of SOmalia and that they wish to be part of the administration of their brethen in Puntland.They are Puntland so who is the agressor here!

I’m sure the pendulums of hypocrisy and inhumanity are swung both ways- you are choosing to see one side.

In the case of SamSam how?

As for leaving it alone no way pressure must be excerted until she is released and those that harmed her are put to justice.

This Topic has been abused for sometime now .. but ...

what about the NEW incident of a girl THIS TIME from SL named MAKA , again on a vissit,this time in Puntland getting raped , tortured , etc etc by PL police ????

Please ppl for the sake of the few hours we spend on SOL n the cleanness of our othrwise meaningless political burps , not to mention the REAL ppl concerned, let us give it a RSET.

Those mistreated girls stories won´t add to my already strong anguish or to the already DEEP hatred between SL n PL

Abti Smith you or your source shoulden´t show her pic. need i reason as to why ? i guess nat :(:(:(

what about the NEW incident of a girl THIS TIME from SL name d MAKA , again on a vissit, getting raped , tortured , etc etc by PL police ????

JB, provide the link and you shall see where I stand on that issue.

Smith .. Abti ... i just can´t get HOLD of that LINK again.. i´m SURE ppl from SL already SEEN it n can provide that LINK .

The Girls´s name was MAKA or MAKO and the incident took place in Puntland as a revenge to what happened to Samsam.

First when i saw that Story i was like ( oooh not AGAIN ) though am in NO position to deny or confirm the incident i Just coulden´t get off my head SamSam version 2.