Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

CALANYAHOW ......

Abtigiis   

The Somaliland media were at Ali Seenyo's throat (the composer of this song) lately, apparently because he hinted he composed it for the Blue one.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Naboleon:

Wallahi kuwan
sodomitelanders
waa deluded. U ain't neva gonna be recognized so stop selling what is left of ur dignity.

Fifteen posts in and you're already using such words? What do you think this is? Somalinet? :D

Watch how you go, son.

Abtigiis   

Wuxu ku jawaabay abwaanku heestani waa mid ka turjumeysa dhamaan umma da ha o dhan cidii dooneysa in ay calankooda u heysato, dhawr dal buu magaca abay o ay soomaliya ka mid tahay in ay qaadan karan kuna heesi karan heestaasi cala nka haddii ay doonan, waxa halkaasi ku cad o u abwaanku u fasaxay in ay so omal iyan ee heestan isticmaali karto haddii ay u baahdan, waxan haddaba leeya hay dhamaan shacabka soomaliland ee sida weyn u xiiseyay heestaasi fadlan og aada inuu abwaankii maskaxadiisa ka soo minguuriyay u fasaxay cidwalba o ay cidwalba ku heesi karto fasaxeedan u bixiyay abwaankii laha ee abwaan Cali See nyo

Haddaba aakhristow waxan ka dareemay abwaanka hadaladiisa iyo wareysigiisi ba inuu yahay nin ad moodo inuu beyr leeyahay ama cabsi badani ku jirto ama kalsoonidu ba ku yartahay islamarkan hadaladiisa ka dhawrsanaya inuu carabka soo kudhufto soomaliland iyo wixi ku saabsan, waxad mooda wareysigiisa ama hadaladiisa kana dhandhansan kareysay inuu yahay nin soomaliweyn doonaya inuu fariintiisa gaadhsiiyo o u wareysigiisan ugu gudbiyo, wuxu dafiray heestii qiimaha weyneyd ee u maskaxdiisa ka soo tuujiyay ee u hibeyay dalkiisa taaso u doonayo inuu cadawga soomaliland maanta si kale ugu dhigo o u yidhaahdo hee st uba waa mid soomaloo dhan ka turjumeysa.
fuloow guuli kuu dhawaydaa!

Napoleon   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

U don't speak about the future Naboleon ,,,, at least you're trying to challenge Allah.

A&T ,, jooji borobogaandada waaryaa ...

Speak proper english doqonimo iyo badownimo ha isku darsan. Waa talo xaaji.

sodomitelanders

LooooooL@NGONGE...You admit this one takes the cake though :D Now, I'm not gonna assume the gentleman is from Puntland, but he's Pirateland or Bugland won't cut it. Jb and Oodweyne gotta their game :D

Abtigiis   

It is not a laughing matter. Heads must roll today if this site is to continue to have any credibility. Sodomiteland is intolerable!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

quote: sodomitelanders

LooooooL@NGONGE...You admit this one takes the cake though
:D
Now, I'm not gonna assume the gentleman is from Puntland, but he's Pirateland or Bugland won't cut it. Jb and Oodweyne gotta their game
:DThis is one of yours, saaxib. Even if you choose to disown him. :D

But it does not matter which side he is on. Such language is only going to lead us down the road of hoyada this and aabaha that. If they want to have a dig (regardless of the location) they should at least be subtle about it. Kanu, he's only written fifteen posts so far!

Indho adeeg nocaan SL kuman arag? :D

By the way, my son spent the other day playing with his PL cousins and came home with a swollen eye. Waxbo iska celiyaay but it seems those cousins of his were trying to make a pirate out of him (expalins the eye patch he's been supporting ever since). Aaaaarrrrrr. :D

Abtigiis   

Napolean is on the march. He defeated some guys yesterday and he is going for the kill against the main enemey. I admire him, but he should play by the rules. This time, let us give him the benefit of the doubt and ask the admin to forgive him.

To the issue now: the following summarises the overwhelming feeling of Somaliland press about Cali's interview with Hadhwanaag.

wuxu dafiray heestii qiimaha weyneyd ee u maskaxdiisa ka soo tuujiyay ee u hibeyay dalkiisa taaso u doonayo inuu cadawga soomaliland maanta si kale ugu dhigo o u yidhaahdo heestuba waa mid soomaloo dhan ka turjumeysa. Fuloow guuli kuu dhawaydaa

^NGONGE-I myself have been disowned, who could I disown, but lumping him there easily incites people though A&T exercised some restraint :D

LooooL@son...The kid is novice, his cousins are preparing him for the future. Like Duke says, "the future is bright, the future is Pirateland". N how dare says the future is their lands, not even reer weey duushay :D

Abtigiis   

Che, you are not disowned. You wanted to be somthing you are not. You are from Somaligalbeed and you wanted to call yourself a Puntlander.