Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Reer Awdal oo Addisababa kaga mudaharaaday Somaliland

^^Awdal needs no liberation. It’s stable and peaceful. Secessionism is a dream. It will be foolish if Awdal folks start fighting against a mere dream… :D

Abtigiis   

The main point is that the idea of secession is driven by the elites of a single clan. That clan tries to advance its hegemony and aspirations with a fasle claim that the 'somaliland dream' is persued by all inhabitants of what was known as 'British Somaliland'. Now, we all know that people from Awdal, Significant parts of Sanag and Sool, not to mention the silent majority of the clan whose name is abused see themselves as being part of the proud people of Somalia.

Haday kabain waydana oo la yidhaa qabiilbaa isku raacay inuu Soomali ka go', Fine, laakiin yaa dhulkiisa laqaadan oo la cabudhin karaa? Let the Hargeisa-Burco-Berbera traingle declare itself the 'LESOTHO' of the horn. We shall see if that will be a viable entity economically and politically. Somaligalbeed will not send anymore Adhi and Xoolo through Berbera nor will serve as the absorping market for the goods brought from Arabia. The Arab states will never recognise it. Kolkaa ma calanka 'Talyaanika' ee dirgadaha laga taagay yaa lacuni dooonaa??

Having said that I agree if that 'clan' doesn't wish to be with the rest of the Somali's, they should get their wish! In la cabudhiyo ma'aha. Iyaguna inay LAS CANOOD iyo Awdal iyo dad aan ogoleyn cabudhiyaan Ma aha! Fair enough.

Haye, let me wait for the avalanche of the secessionsts kolka hadda!!

lool@Kolkaa ma calanka 'Talyaanika' ee dirgadaha laga taagay yaa lacuni dooonaa??

Cabudhin ma jirto...meesha xoogaaga UNta laga helaa lagu wada cunaa Abitigiis and you of all people know it. I think the elites know the limits of this project...it's the late joiners :D that wory me like my freind NG..

Castro   

Now, we all know that people from Awdal, Significant parts of Sanag and Sool, not to mention the silent majority of he clan whose name is abused see themselves as being part of the proud people of Somalia.

You'll make friends with Xiddigo really quick. :D

This is really murky territory. Who knows what the numbers really are. There are no reliable statistics on this. "General" sentiment is no substitute for actual numbers.

The secessionists (and I'm not talking about the public or SOLers) do have their hands full, that's for sure.

Reer Awdal oo Addisababa kaga mudaharaaday Somaliland

There's something wrong with this title. I think it's bogus. Reer Awdal (a.k.a. the G-unit :D ) don't "mudaharaad" much. So I'm surprised they'd bother to do so, and in Addis Ababa no less.

Ma calayna.

"Stuff and Nonsense", my big forehead! icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Let the Hargeisa-Burco-Berbera traingle declare itself the 'LESOTHO' of the horn.

:D:D:D

war nimanyahow, reer triangleka ah, sadex baan ku qabnaa, UN-tana marqaanti bay ka ahayd waagaan ku qabanay iyagoo britishku ee soo faraxumeeyeen, mana furi doono weligeen!

marka saaxiibyaal calaacalka meesha kalabaxa. :cool:

dhulQarnayn

Republic Of California

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Waryee af xumidaa ninyahow! Acuudka!

:D

Well excuuuuuse me! A little too effete to push an extra button are we?

LANDER   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

The main point is that the idea of secession is driven by the elites of a single clan. That clan tries to advance its hegemony and aspirations with a fasle claim that the 'somaliland dream' is persued by all inhabitants of what was known as 'British Somaliland'.
Now, we all know that people from Awdal, Significant parts of Sanag and Sool, not to mention the silent majority of the clan whose name is abused see themselves as being part of the proud people of Somalia.

How do you know this? care to substantiate such a claim? The question is straight forward, we are not politicians here so no need to bop and weave. The silent 'majority' of the 'clan' is being held hostage is it? Awdal is being held back against its will is it? How do you substantiate these ludicrous claims ? 4 people standing on a corner in Addis is adequate proof ? This is the second time I notice you posting ridiculous claims vis-a-vis Somaliland and I promise that if you manage to illuminate the above statement, I will never call you out on any other statement. Better yet if you duck an honest response this time as you did last, than I will not waste my time writing a response. Noticing how you fervently respond to lies propagated by the boot shiners of occupation, I expected a little more substance. If for any reason you should feel the need to jump over this post, than by all means carry on this baseless tit for tat I'm sure the likes of Duke would relish it.