Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

LABO YAABAN

RedSea   

Dalmar,

99%???

Why aren't the locals vocal then? how come the only yahoos creating the noise are the qurbo joog like yourself?

Liibaan   

Don't worry about Sool, worry about dictator Riyaale, the 76 years old warlord Siilaanyo and Mr. crazy waraabe

Insha Allah, people of SSC region will restore their liberty and freedom very soon.

What happen to your support of Godane and his faction al-shabaab, Mr Red Sea?

When it comes to southern somalia, you support Godene and his misguided youth al-shabaab?

And when it comes to northwest somalia, You support the 76 years old warlord Siilaanyo and his clan-faction of Somaliland

It is not fair, make up your mind Red Sea, and stop hypocrisy

Thankful   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^If its already considered a tribal enclave what does "Even more of tribal state" mean?

Ok like i've said numerous times. When you have the current vice pres and both opposition leaders coming from the same family, that is definitely a tribal enclave. If you take the current President (who comes from a smaller family), out and give his position two one of the oppostion leaders then it will become even more of a tribal enclave.

Originally posted by Internut01:

ThankfulSP,

Are you saying rer Sool take hand-outs from Riyaale?

No no, I am not saying reer Sool, but Habsade. If you remember Reer Sool protested on the streets when the NW Somali admin took over and also remember the current leader of NW Somalia Riyaale was chased out by Habsade once. If that's not proof his alligence can change easily I don't know what is.

Reer Waqooyi wey dhaamaan Reer Koonfureedka, been been, prolonged qash qashaad iyo buuq buuqna ma yaqaanaan, waxooda waa straight, banaankana ku kala baxaayaan. Whether it is politics or banooni waa saas dadkaas.

This political conundrum too hopefully will pass smoothly, Rabi ha idmo.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

Reer Waqooyi wey dhaamaan Reer Koonfureedka, been been, prolonged qash qashaad iyo buuq buuqna ma yaqaanaan, waxooda waa straight, banaankana ku kala baxaayaan. Whether it is politics or banooni waa saas dadkaas.

This political conundrum too hopefully will pass smoothly, Rabi ha idmo.

Insha Allah saaxib. I hope so.

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

Don't worry about Sool, worry about dictator Riyaale, the 76 years old warlord Siilaanyo and Mr. crazy waraabe

The Riyaale factor is just a politics game homie. You should be worried. I'm sitting in LA "your home" and I'm supposed to be the worried one over some politics sh!t..What part of the game is that?