Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somaliland President appoints investigation squad

Hunguri   

Odaygii Siilaanyo ahaa iyo reer Barigii waxbaa haysta. Xukkun baa loo dhiibtay, wuxuu ku waashay (Agaasime, Wasiir, Waardiye, Xaqiiqa Raadiye ) Waar bahasha reer Galbeedkii hallagu celiyo ;)

Waaxid ( Ciise-Muuse, Sacad-Muuse ) Ama dee Kaba Shaaggaba ;)

Ma intaan ma haystiyo, mid wasiir ahaa iyo

Maareeye keen iyo, maqal reerkan jaan iyo

Madaxdii badh baa maqan, iyo meeyey kii hadhay

Ku mashquulsanaa baa, muska looga soo dhacay?

:D

Hunguri   

looool Waar hadda Habar Xabuusheedu, xagga suugaanta iyo Gabayga idinka badiyeen. Waar nimmankaas ha isku cadhayn. Wacad Alla, Salaan Carrabeey ayaa kugusoo kacaya ;)

Adigu waxaan Cali Jaamac Haabiil ahayn, miyaad haysaa ;) ?

NGONGE   

I resent Jb and Hunguri's insinuations and shall set up a closed committee with Norf and others to discuss the form our reply should take. :mad:

Hunguri   

By the way, I have not seen Norf for ages. I think he is in communication with the president to get some reinforcement SOL Nomads against you and JB. I know, he is alone ;) and needs a back up from Balli-Dhiig or Taalla-Buur :D

NGONGE   

^^ Norf is smoking shiishaa nd watching football in THAT place right now (he just wrote about it in the sports section). :D

Hunguri   
:D You mean ( Snooker World ). If Norf is still watching games in Snooker World, than I would propably say, he is ( Bakhayl no 1 ) looool. waar World Snooker iyo Shiihadeeduba waa Expired smile.gif I'm sure, waxaa loo keenayaa Shiishadii aad in 2008 ku cabtay ( the Grapes Flavour ) ;)

N.O.R.F   

LooooL

Hunguri, reer UK baa meesha bartay hada.

Ps, i just got a call from Balle Calanle lol.

On the SL govnt, it is an embarrasing situation but one they will come out of with flying colours. Better it happens now and with more funding bound to come it's way now, waar dayixay gaadhi.

Due to meet Norwegian oil and gas executives in Dubai soon ya JB. Hargaisa uun baa lagu dhameen any agreements heh.

Ngonge, good game heh.

Hunguri   

Norf, don't forget me to include me that lucrative Oil and Gas contract. Ngonge and JB hayska qayliyaan. I know, Adeero likes you and has appointed you as his Shadow Minister of Oil and Gas :D . Haye, when are we going to start :D