Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu clan dreams evaporate / Outside help only lifeline

The Islamists in the opposition will never pacify the country. This isn't 2006 anymore. The way to pacify the country in 2009 was to cooperate with the government and focus on building roads and returning property.

But let's say I'm TERRIBLY wrong, and by some miracle Shabaab/XizbulIslam manage to unite Somalia for good and silence everyone's guns...I will thank God, give up politics for ever and take up gardening instead.

Meiji   

Thus no real assistance have been given to Somalia including the Northern states. No companies would come to Somalia and conduct business because of Mogadishu and no foreign embassies and international presence could be set up in Somalia because of Mogadishu.

1) Aid does not lead to development

2) foreign companies would only exploit Somalia

3) foreign embassies does not mean development.

You are just angry at ´´Mogadishu clans´´ which is caused by your cuqdad and hatred towards those clans. Nothing new here adeer, so dont mimic your words.

You wanted to portray the current Islamist take-over of Somalia as defeat of ´´Mogadishu clans´´ but sorry to distrubt your wet dream: The Islamist Revolution is a product of the dynamics of Mogadishu city and the current Islamist factions have originated in Mogadishu.

As I said earlier: go seek professional help and dont let cuqdad and hatred tear you apart from within.

Meiji: Adeer you are in deep logical denial of the truth.

First let me address the three main points you highlighted.

1. Aid is not foreign direct investment, and thus Somali’s due to the isolation caused by the Mogadishu groups hostage taking of the capital, had very little support from the Muslim, Arab and other international community and hence not a single infrastructure development project has been taken in 20 years.

2. The argument against exploitation is ludicrous; Somalia should be exploited like Saudi Arabia, Emirates and other neighboring nation states. Our people are starving and have nothing and their wealth is under the ground. Somali’s are natural entrepreneurs, this isolation hinders this progress. They lack passports to travel and thus they are unable to trade with the rest of the world.

3. Foreign embassies are an important aspect to have a voice in the world, to trade with other important nations, to exchange ideas and also send our youth to important educational institutions.

Your whole argument is that of the man in jail who is concerned about which colors he needs to choose for his cell room.

Somalias isolation and the impact of the ludicrous actions of the Mogadishu group as had will take a t least a generation to address and many more to overcome.

We need to be a normal nation that looks out for the interest of its weak, poor people, its lands and its environment.

As for the fake Islamists, its just another chapter in the saga of ever worse attempts at hurting oneself, by the Mogadishu group.

Duufaan   

For long time I was seing some of Moqdisho factions, the major probelm for somalia instability, but they never been alone. That comes very clear now. Riyaale camp and Duke are suddently allied and concern the new devoplent in somalia, This is hypocrisy in highest level. Waa lagu arkaa waalagu ogyahay!

Waa lagu arkaa waalagu ogyahay!

You sound like a deranged old jealous woman. :D While all Somali’s must share the blame for the demise of the nation and the fortunes of Somali;s as a whole, its bizarre to claim that those who looted and destroyed the capital should in no way be mentioned, pointed at and discussed.

Thus as the usual people tend to start blaming the groups who are opposed to their policies of destruction. For all the differences I have with the secessionists and their comical myth making, I respect their success in maintain peace and order, and celebrate it as a Somali success. Puntland has also done well and can do more to develop its infrastructure and government.

Thus those who started from scratch are blamed for the actions of those who destroyed the capital to scratch; I would laugh if it was not so painful.

Duufaan   

Could you be jealous yourself by these groups in moqdisho calling foreign intervention. Not long time ago Omar Jamal and Dr Samatar were calling foreign intervention just because of pirates in coast of puntland. It has been culture. You should not be worried Sh.Aways showing up your Tuulo,he will not

Duufaan, you are having a difficult time understanding the thread, read again old boy.

No one here is worried about Aways and his foolishness. Its in fact leading to the resolution the Somali’s are searching for, the end of dependence on a single town.

The people of Mogadishu who are my kin, are not to blame it’s a small group who have damaged the interest of the masses, to get a few bucks.

That group includes the new religious fakers and the old looters. The sooner they go the better for Mogadishu and the rest of Somalia.

NASSIR   

Your whole argument is that of the man in jail who is concerned about which colors he needs to choose for his cell room.

Lool Duke. Meiji is neither with Sharrif nor with Al-shabaab. He is in the middle, I surmise.

Nematoda   

interesting talk boys, but i would be more objective towards the cause intead of attacking the issue because you feel a personal grudge against it's prompter(duke). am not going to go into this any further, mainly because I dont have any knoledge of the issue in itself but unlike you expired tires am willing to admit it. smile.gif

Poker   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

i see dukey is missing the amxaaroows! loool..

wipe those tears and then come down to the mosque and join us.

time to jump on the jihad bus to save your country.

:D:D:D:D:D

the islamists are better placed

do tell young pirate, adaa war hayee.

No wonder you are irrelevant. I think "me" has been preaching the shabaab train wreck for far too long. Its time for you to come to your own skin. Try to come up with better talking points besides, shabaabs are better placed. they are this or they are that.

As for Dukey, waligii runta aan kugu jeclaa. Waayo, one particular clan has been holding Meiji's M-society hostage along with the rest of the country and those of us in diaspora for close to 20 years.

Meiji knows full well who this said clan is but he is too stubborn to come to terms with reality. Heck, he went from adoring Aweys in a short period of time to calling him a warlord. Improvement alright but not enough to totally abandon tolka.

In all seriousness, why is it that we can't have an honest discussion without someone labeling another clannish, tigre lover etc?

Why is that Kasha does not want to have a discussion, instead he chooses to bark and bark and bark somewhere until he can no longer see clearly? I'm afraid one of these days the boy will OD on jihad.

Aside from the clowning hour on Kasha's expense, why are the supporters of the opposition afraid to have this talk, along with their leaders?

Perhaps it is engraved in their skulls to say no because thats all thats been taught to them. Who can blame them, after all, they only had an opportunity to taste what it takes to be in charge in the last decade and a half but their idea of being in charge is how to master in the art of looting and rape as well as killing women and children all those years ago. They know that they can't run a country by themselves, who will loot for them and rape and kill on their behalf?

The said clan and their fake mujahids cant handle responsibility KASHA, give up, admit defeat before the axmaaro aad ku wacdineysey all day today come gunning for adeero. JUST GIVE UP

Besides all that wacdi on my part, Meiji is putting up the m-society walls again. That only happens when dukey directly confronts the atrocities these criminals have committed, head on in full gear. The looting, rape, deaths, its disturbing to say the least. What's worse than anything else is the legacy the Aweys will leave for the next generation. We will forever be hunted by the ghosts of general AIDEED and his offsprings.

Lastly, how interesting it would be if someone did a profile of this said clan and perhaps found out what drives them? What is their motivation to constantly be at odds with everyone?

I'm curious to know how the said clan's elders sleep at night, how they continue to look into their children's eyes and worry for their future but have total disregard for the future of the children of the south, who are affected more than anyone else in the country.

Sharif said it best in one of his latest interviews when he said that these hypocrites talk of denouncing AMISOM troops and their presence in Mogadishu when the children of the leaders of the said clan are safely tugged away in gaalo land. If the west is good enough iney refuge kayeeshaan, why isn't the west good enough to meddle in the affairs of the country?

Surely, these men realize that their actions at home are felt across the globe, including the citizens who flee from somalia to seek refuge in the land of the gaalo, therefore its appropriate for them to meddle in our affairs they provide for our people , the same people that these fake jihadists have failed. Most importantly, they have given opportunities to every last one of you in SOL in some form or another, including Kasha, who is cashing his tuition fees to support adeero. Without the west, most of you would probably be dead or living in some pothole and not able to read or write or have an opportunity to get an education that most of the dropouts in our communities take for granted. Reality is, your umbilical cord is still attached to mama west's womb, so why must you fight her?

Above all, I want to know how Aweys continues to pig out on a feast daily when his soldiers look undernourished. I have heard excerpt of his speeches when he speaks at gatherings organized by his clan and I can't help but hear a man who has mastered in the art of deceit. For this reason, it appears that the said clan's sole survival and existence depends on this pretentious holly war on the TFG. Whether Sharif is the head of the government has little or no value. It appears as thought they are holding on to the last straw, a do or die moment for them so to speaks. They are aware that once the war is over they will become irrelevant, sort like how Meiji's assertions are irrelevant 99.9% of the time.

tsk tsk tsk....

PS: Dukey is anything but a clannist master but you, dear Meiji have the all the symptoms know to man.