Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somalilander Killed in Bossaso.

Saalax   

Thankful, where is your proof that he murdered 1 single person? besides he is from somaliland and his forgiven for his small role and his not a big sinner compared to the likes of siad bare, morgan etc.

Thankful   

I'm just saying that his past is more questionable than Faroole's! Taxi cab driver is an honest living. Working for the NSS in any capacity is not!

Saalax   

Thankful, i have already stated that his small role in the past has been forgiven by the people of somaliland.(his people)

Originally posted by Thankful:

I'm just saying that his past is more questionable than Faroole's!

Kill the noise and provide the proof already.

We know that Faroole is a criminal. You even knowledge that :D

Thankful   

I've said it before many times. Riyaale worked for the NSS in the same region that experience many war crimes! He needs to be investigated, which he never was!

You are in no position to comment on Faroole and when he worked as a taxi driver, when Riyaale is the leader of your enclave.

I believe Faroole should be investigated no doubt, there is strong evidence, but it has not been proven. Same goes for Riyaale, the fact he worked for the NSS says a lot!

Saalax   

Thankful, instead of worrying yourself with riyaale why don't you research the background of farooles piracy links - a current criminal.

Thankful   

I think if you look at my posts you'll see that I have been!

You however should do the same with Riyaale, but instead he has been forgiven without being investigated after he worked for a service that massacred tens of thousands throughout the country.

Sacad Ducaale, NW Somalis are in no position to talk about Faroole's past, with Riyaale as your enclaves leader.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Is this even a true story?

This is GalgalaNews' take on it. AUN the victim.

Sacad *Ducaale

Easy on Thankful. He knows and acknowledges that Faroole is a dodgy geezer. Gari Ilaah bay taqaan yaa sahbi.

The cyber pirates and the cartels shareholders on the hand..

Polanyi   

plagiarised version:

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Muwaadin U Dhashay Gobollada SSC eeh somaliiland Oo Caawa Toogasho Lagu Dilay Magaalada Boosaaso-

Lasanod Online- Friday, April 16, 2010

Laascaanood,(Lasanod Online)-Waxaa caawa lagu dilay magaalada Boosaaso muwaadin u dhashay somaliland isagoo dilkiisa ay ka danbeeyeen rag hubaysan.

Marxuumkan oo aan magiciisa naloo xaqiijin ayaa la toogtay xilli uu ku sugnaa meheradisa oo ku taal badhtamaha magaalada Boosaaso.

Dilka marxuumkan ayaan hada la ogayn cida gaysatay balse dilkani wuxuu dabada ka raacayaa dilal isdaba jooga oo dhawaanihii ugu danbeeyay loo gaysanayay dadka kasoo jeeda Gobbalada SSC eeh somaliland ee ku dhaqan magaalada Boosaaso.

Marxuumkan caawa la dilay wuxuu la hayb yahay marxuum Cabdilaahi Qudhac oo isna waqti aan sii fogayn lagu dilay magaalada Boosaaso.

Dilalka isadaba jooga ah ayaan ilaa hada aanay wax wara kasoo saarin maamulka Puntland iyo kan Boosaaso.

Wariye: Abdiqani I. Goox

Xafiiska Wararka Lasanod Online, Laascaanood.

Original Post:

Bosaaso,(Lasanod Online)- Waxaa caawa lagu dilay magaalada Boosaaso muwaadin u dhashay SSC, isagoo dilkiisa ay ka danbeeyeen rag hubaysani.

Marxuumkan oo aan weli magiciisa naloo xaqiijin ayaa la toogtay xilli uu ku sugnaa meheradisa oo ku taal badhtamaha magaalada Boosaaso.

Dilka marxuumkan ayaan hada la ogayn cida gaysatay balse dilkani wuxuu dabada ka raacayaa dilal isdaba jooga oo dhawaanihii ugu danbeeyay loo gaysanayay dadka kasoo jeeda SSC ee ku dhaqan magaalada Boosaaso.

Wararku waxay sheegayaan in Marxuumkan caawa la dilay ay isku jifi hoose yihiin marxuum Cabdilaahi Qudhac oo isna waqti aan sii fogayn lagu dilay magaalada Boosaaso.

Dilalkan isadaba jooga ah ayaan ilaa hada cid loo qaban, wax hadal ahna kasoo saarin maamulka Puntland iyo kan magaalada Boosaaso.

Wariye: Abdiqani I. Goox

Xafiiska Wararka Lasanod Online, Laascaanood.

Detective Sharmarke Holmes, Islamic Government of Bladland and Moorishland.

Have a good weekend folks.

Thankful   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Is this even a true story?

This is
take on it. AUN the victim.

Sacad *Ducaale

Easy on Thankful. He knows and acknowledges that Faroole is a dodgy geezer. Gari Ilaah bay taqaan yaa sahbi.

The cyber pirates and the cartels shareholders on the hand..
Now you need to admit that Riyaale was employeed by a murderous service!!

You take two completely different articles that are saying two different things and try to connect them. Now that's what I call spinning!

Do you actually think people wont read the two articles?