Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab netwrok claim murder of Usman Maye [mp from unarmed clans]

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Dhulqarneyn

As usual, sfiting through the grammer of people and little of substance. Quite frustrating.

Abtigiis &Tolka,

Sorry. ME-NO-SPEAK-CAANO-BOORE-LANGUAGE. Can you get another caano boore guzzler to translate it into ANYTHING meaningful before you post, please? :D

Mark Twain once said; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."-I suggest you take that advice, saaxiib.

Waad ogtahay, hada kohor sidaan busta kaaga kiciyey, hadana waxaaa ii muuqato inaadan wali tii hore ku cibraqaadan, oo wali aad soo mutaxantahay. smile.gif

A&T, saaxiib, hada waxaan ku leeyahay Al Shabab, Al Shaydhaan, Al Sheekhul Marduuf, Al Shuuko- Xaluushe, Al Bililiqo; intaaso oo dhan dana gaar ah, oo ee leeyihiin, ayey u dagaalamayaan...bal Mr Caano Boorow yaad u diriri, yaase ka diriri, dalkaagi majoogtid ee?

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s A&T

For now, there is no alternative but Al-shabaab! Takbiiiiiiiiiiiiir!

Takbiirtu meeshii ey ku haboontahay ayaa la galiyaa, ee oday maskiin ah oo wuxuu galabsaday eysan jirin, oo taraawiixdii ilaah soo tukaday, toogashadiisa miyaa takbir ah.

A&T, sir, the simplicity of your remarks can only be described as la betise. I strongly urge you to have your brain amputated and MAYBE someday, if you were to imbibe less caano boore, you may yet still regain an iota of sanity. Wabilahi towfiiq!

Abtigiis   

I object to your vulgarities. The killing of nin soo tukaday is to be deplored, if I may try to make any meaning from your otherwise charactestic bile.

If insulting clans means you win debates, so be it! You insulted qabiil not me. I am not an advocate for a clan.

^^ha ha ha, kulahaa..."I object to your vulgarities."

A&T, saaxiib, runta aan isku sheegno, you only objection is towards the TRUTH.

Boqol jeer baan kudhahay, If ya can't stand the heat, Afka ha ila soo aadin, saaxiib. You're good at posting airheaded side-comments, yet you'd be first to go running to the moderator with your silly and baseless complaints against other nomads. And also, what in the name of ALL that is Holy, gave you the idea, that I am somehow engaging in a debate with such a turgid and soulless monstrosity, like yourself? hmmm? Give me a break saaxiib!

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Saaxiib, why is difficult for you to debate issues. Ok, I am scum-bag and all you said. Leave that alone, and what is the bone in the discussion. Shall we discuss whether Alshabab's way is right or that of the TFG or not?

Waxaa intaad iska daysid iyo qabaa'il cayga, let us debate on issues. Hadii kale, let us part ways.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Shall we discuss whether Alshabab's way is right or that of the TFG or not?

A&T,

Anigu nin koofiyad qabiil u saarantahay oo cimaamadii Yassar carafaat soo huwaday, TFG-ga lama barbar dhigi karo...Marka adigu waxaad aaminsantahay horaad u sheegatayee, cimaamadaada madaxa ku xiro, caano boorahaagana iska miiso. Wabilahi towfiiq!

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

haye walaal. Wabilaahi tawfiik. Caanahana allah ha inoo siyaadiyo. If only you knew personally I could feed you (shaqsiyan) for 100 years. yacni, waad naga badisay taajirnimo sheegashada saaxiib! I didn't want to boast.

^^^

Boast, my a$$. You couldn't feed anyone if your life depended on it, you clueless, uber-incompetent rag-head apologist. Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping excuse of a mouth on your face for one single solitary minute so I can see what the hell a gibbering witless nomad actually looks like? And while you at it, stop posting too!

Clearly, the full area of your bombastic asininity is not yet mapped. I guess,A&T, you're presently only exploring the periphery of that vast expanse, ey?

Do yourself a favor and go jump into a raging firefight between the shabab deviants and TFG soldiers...kapish! And hopefully, that'll prevent you from posting the inane tarradiddle that you've become so accustomed to publishing on these threads.

Republic Of California

p.s

I'll always have the last word. Adigu un ha daalin.

^^^Actually I take that back...Hurdo ayaa iqabatay. Unlike Some folks in here, I don't chew the leaves of Catha edulis to keep me up all night.

A&T, as always, you can have the last word saaxiib. But make sure it will be your last. O.k, oday!

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

The admin must have given up on you. I now know they consider me a sane person, and that is why what I do wrong matters to them. Adiga way kaa quusteen show?

unknown1   

A&T

am i a dangerous person? u want others(intellectuals etc) to take care of somalia after the occupation ends? dont think so. But insha'Allah, we will forgive former islamic leaders, but not those warlords who are in asmara like caydeed jr. we will have those still fighting as our amirs. the sad thing that touched my heart was when mentioning abt the islamic emirate of afghanistan(taliban). they ruled very islamically and we will have them as our inspiration.

Abtigiis   

Unknown1

There we differ. the Taliban were horrifc. let your religious zeal not blind you to the gross injustices committed under the name of religion. I support the AlShabab in their struggle against illegal occupation, but if what you intend to bring is the Taliban interpretation, I am fasting, and I tell you it wasn't any islamic. It was wrong. Waryaa, I watched when they were hanging girls in stadiums and felt small in shame for being a musilm. They bshould punish adultery but whay do it so publicly and in such cruely?

You are dangerous if you think every somali who astryed one day must be beheaded. Ina caydiid or even Mohammed dhere are pity when compared to the Somalia cause. If forgiving them brings stability, it is the least one can do to revive his nation. Islam shall rule Somalia, not becuase people are flogged and heads are cut, but becuase it is the only way that can offer justice and our society accepts and loves it. Dadka diinta ha ku dirinna!

If you are not ready to held elections and let whoever the people elects to lead rule the country, you will be fought and defeated. Don't overestimatd your appeal and your powers. You are winning against invaders becuase the people want you to win. If you are implying you will impose your rule by force, that is just replacing a tyranny with another tyranny! I am not in that fight.

unknown1   

A&T

where u in afgh when they were hanging the 'girls'? or did u watch it in tv or what. listen i have been in afgh and i didnt saw what the devil saw. what did the 'girls' do? i am not dangerous, u can only see if someone is dangerous through the eyes. heads r never beheaded. only when someone acts like AY. we will never forgive m.dheere and caydeed jr. i tell u if u mean elections like democrazy elections then u R very wrong. A&T I HOPE YOU'LL SEE THE LIGHT SOMEDAY,INSHA'ALLAH. WA SALAM

Abtigiis   

I can't know more than you know about afghanistan and true the baised western media makes things worse than they are, but the level of development was there for all to see! I don't wish that for Somalia. I want a modern islamic system. Mohamed dheere, Ina caydiid and Abdullahu yusuf all deserve to be hanged. But considering the issue at hand now, they are insignificant. let us talk about the bigger picture. Wa salaam.

lool. Bunch of excuse making clowns. A man was killed because he was doing his job for the nation. He was murdered in cold blood outside a Masjid and these fools still want to talk.

Twin horns summed it up...

Abtigiis &Tolka,

Mark Twain once said; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."-I suggest you take that advice, saaxiib.

Waad ogtahay, hada kohor sidaan busta kaaga kiciyey, hadana waxaaa ii muuqato inaadan wali tii hore ku cibraqaadan, oo wali aad soo mutaxantahay.

A&T, saaxiib, hada waxaan ku leeyahay Al Shabab, Al Shaydhaan, Al Sheekhul Marduuf, Al Shuuko- Xaluushe, Al Bililiqo; intaaso oo dhan dana gaar ah, oo ee leeyihiin, ayey u dagaalamayaan...bal Mr Caano Boorow yaad u diriri, yaase ka diriri, dalkaagi majoogtid ee?