Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Sensibile Somalilanders need to follow the new FM

Abtigiis   

^what are you talking about? calm down. This thread is about Somaliland, not ONLF. Open another one about ONLF if you want.

I thought the whole Somaliland officials were reporting to Abdi Iley last week.

Originally posted by Al-Haji Abtigiis & Tolka:

^what are you talking about? calm down. This thread is about Somaliland, not ONLF. Open another one about ONLF if you want.

I thought the whole Somaliland officials were reporting to Abdi Iley last week.

There is common understanding and peace between the people of Somali Ethiopian region and Somaliland.

And good relations between your Somali Ethiopian regional president and the Somaliland goverment.

Many Ethiopian goverment officials are ONLF insiders. ONLF contains many insiders who work secretely for Ethiopia goverment, you know that, I know that.

ONLF is against anyone who works with Ethiopian goverment, while they themselves wanted to work with this regime.

Maybe you dont call that niiko, but in my part of the Somaliland, its called Niiko.

sxb, belief it or not. I care about the O people, I have to admit I even love them. More then I love the Xamari's. I love the Dhaanto more then the Niiko. The dhaanto is gracefull, its joyfull, its jolly, its proud, its playfull, its romantic. its everything what I love.

But, I dont want them to suffer more then they I already have. Only their leaders(the Ethiopian part and the ONLF part) seem to be not thinking for the interest of their people, and have a really bad strategy for their people. And there seems to be no end in sight.

Do you know Landers ask me all the time, why do you bother and care about ******ia? Simply because I care sxb.

Intaasi waa iga daacad.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Qodax_iyo_Qarax:

Caloosha socota waxa u fiicaan caanoboodhe.

Ma intaas uun baad la cabaadaysay ,,, oo caano doon ayaad ahayd ,,,,, :D

war kani waaba wax dhintay ,,,, :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Qodax_iyo_Qarax:

Niyow caanoboodhe waa cafimaad. Umado dhan ayaa ku nool.

Adigu macaa sodiga intaa ku leegaday.

Now lets not hijack the thread ,,,,