Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Puntland state dinner for a hero returned home: Col Abdirizaaq Afgaduud.

Malika   

You all make this sound like a computer game or playstation games,am sure you all know whatever actions these so called leaders take has an impact on those poor souls on homelands?

I honestly dont get the :D ,oh perhaps am taking this too serious,I mean the so called somali politics and their politicians :(

Originally posted by Dahia al Kahina:

You all make this sound like a computer game or playstation games,am sure you all know whatever actions these so called leaders take has an impact on those poor souls on homelands?

I honestly dont get the
:D
,oh perhaps am taking this too serious,I mean the so called somali politics and their politicians
:(

For some, sister, they need to get their daily dose of qabiil-induced drugs. To them, promoting, defending and buun buunis their qabiil is just same as taking a breath. They cannot live without it. It is an addicted abstract drug, a mental issue. They are so anxious about it as a wadaad is anxious of missing a prayer, thus the reason spending countless hours online searching their obscure clans and if not available, inventing bogus history or starting blogs on it.

It also tells us the the low self-esteem they have for themselves and their clans. If their clans were this mighty and powerful as they portray to, you wouldnt' have seen this daily bombardment and tit-for-tat responses.