Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Natiijada Dagaalka Muqdisho

Natiijada dagaalka Muqdisho waa mid isku mid ah, Dhimasho, Dhaawac, Barakac deris la noqda shacabka masaakiinta ah, iyo kuwa ku dul dagaalamaya oo aan kala adkaan. Dhimashada ayaa kor u dhaafeysa 15 qof, dhaawaca ayaa gaaraya 60 qof.

gaarigacan-595x389.jpg

Gawaarida gargaarka deg dega ah ayaa isu badalay gaarigacano in lagu qaado dhaawaca tolow nolol maku gaarsiiyey Isbitaalka – Natiijada dal bur buray

gaarigacan2-595x375.jpg

meyd1-595x385.jpg

Source: Horseed Media

Photos: Reuters Pictures

Somalina   

The day people understand that violence is not the answer, and talk to each other peacefully instead of shooting each other.

Originally posted by NNC:

You will love that wouldn't you? Somalia will overcome this inshallah.

Why would i love the misery of muslim people they are muslim people after all . But these are the facts on the ground and it doesn’t look like the future is going to be any different its just analyze I made

The insurgents wont stop gaining power in the south and they cant be stopped , only by force and military might Only then they can be stopped., and its seems like the world is just tolerating them for now , or perhaps they are working on a master plan, to eliminate them To stop these fanatics you need the man power a clear plan to counter attack them you need perhaps another Islamic faction like Ahlu suna waljamaca . This is not a Simple clan ideology these people are determent and according to them they are spreading Islam Around the globe

Somalina   

"But these are the facts on the ground and it doesn’t look like the future is going to be any different its just analyze I made"...

I don't think you have any idea what is going to happen in the future, so don't jump before you can crawl walaal.

Originally posted by NNC:

"But these are the facts on the ground and it doesn’t look like the future is going to be any different its just analyze I made"...

I don't think you have any idea what is going to happen in the future, so don't jump before you can crawl walaal.

In 5 years time I will show u this post and proof 2 you nothing has changed , Humans and muslims plan things there is nothing wrong with planning allah plans as well., we shall see