Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

Saudi football player meets his time....

Inaalilaahi wa inaa ileeyhi raajicuun. this is an old news but. while i was @ islamictube i came across this cilp wich is succer player get's hit and dies on the feild. walaahi geeridu waa xaq. watch this clip when the time is up,the time is up there is no extra time added

also look at this clip Football player meets his end

Hungarian international striker Miklos Fehér passed away on the pitch from an apparent heart attack while playing with Portuguese club side Benfica this weekend. FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter quickly offered his official condolences while the football world prepares to say a sombre and tearful farewell.

During stoppage time in an away match against Vitoria Guimaraes on Sunday 25 January, the Benfica forward received a yellow card before slumping awkwardly to the ground. After urgent appeals from team mates, emergency medical staff attempted repeatedly to revive the player on the rain-soaked pitch.

Feher was then raced to an area hospital where he was eventually declared dead following nearly two hours of further attempts to restart his heart.

One of resurgent Hungary’s key figures, Feher’s loss will be keenly felt as new boss Lothar Matthaeus readies his side for their upcoming 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™ qualifying run. Described as a humble, soft-spoken and dedicated footballer, the loss is yet another tragedy for the tight-knit football family, rocked only seven months ago by the tragic and premature passing of Cameroon international Marc Vivien Foe.

In a letter to Hungarian Federation President Dr. Imre Bozóki, FIFA president Joseph S. Blatter expressed his deepest condolences.

“I was extremely saddened to hear of the tragic death of Hungarian international Miklos Fehér,” Blatter said. “His passing is an unspeakable tragedy… Please allow me, on behalf of the international football family, to express my sincerest condolences to you, the Hungarian national team, and Hungarian football as a whole. I would be grateful if you would be so kind as to convey my deepest sympathy and support to the family and friends of Miklos Fehér at this difficult time.”

Doctors at the hospital in Guimaraes are performing a complete autopsy. When complete, Fehér’s body will be transported to Lisbon for a final viewing at Benfica’s new ground, where fans have been lighting candles and placing flowers since the news of his death broke.

Peacenow   

Out of respect, they shouldn't publish pictures or videos, like that.

No one wants to see people actually dying. It's distaste.

FatB   

my god wat a timely reminder.... subxanalah, it realy is shocking how close the angle of death realy is!