Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Morgan 'Candidate' for President

Abtigiis   

Waryaa Ngonge, why are you calling good Xidigo's name in public? Unless it is a coded message, what is this Foosiyaay? Remember I call you Abdirisaq now? You trust me and I expose you. How do you feel?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Warancade Al Falastini.:

Rayaale is not clean by any means.
I believe an NSS man during the Siyad Barre days must have done something. Remember,
there is no reason to defend "suspected criminal" who has brought harm to our people.
By any means, should he be given a free pass today.
It's quite frustrating that some somalilanders are defending him. He has no honor. He was shady NSS member and now is bankrupting somaliland.

Secondly, Gen. Morgan commited the biggest crimes in somaliland and must be held liable. I'm suprised and yet disapointed that SL hasn't demanded his capture by any means.
We should demand his capture and must be brough to face justice.

Very well said...Though, if I may ask, shouldn't Slanders capture Raanida, rather than proudly yell 'waa presidhent keena' and bring him to justice? After all, he did bring harm to their people...Why only demand Morgan's capture and face justice? OR the lives taken/destroyed by Morgan are worth much more than the lives taken/destroyed by Raanida? :confused:

Soomaali ama saan ugadi, ama saas ugadi, are one and the same! Sheemo kuligeenba!!!

Ibtisam   

^^^No it is based on the scale and numbers, rather than the importance of lives taken. Morgan was an open massacre on a wide indiscriminate scale. Surely you can understand the difference.

NGONGE   

^^ Even if she can, she wont. ;)

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

This Axmadoow, Foosiyay exchange ends any hopes of me PM'ing Xiddigo. Gacantuu soo mariyey inkaar qabuhu.
:D

There you go giving her a chance to claim I oppressed her again. :D

Kool_Kat   

Ibti, a crime is a crime...A life taken is a life taken, regardless of scale/numbers...A family who have lost one life (a father, son, daughter, mother, uncle, etc.) would want to see justice regardless of how many lives that person took...Same as the family who lost 10 would want justice, no?

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes (I cannot believe I'm going down this road redface.gif

Okay KK, if someone kills 1000people in two days, is he the same as the one who kill 100individuals over a number of years. Yes they are both murders, yes they are both criminals, but are they on a different scale. It is like comparing the man who steals a biscuit with a bank robber. If you was passing a sentences on either case, you would have to take into account the scale and size.

Yes the families who lost those 100people want justice, of course, no doubt, but their shouts will surely be drown out by the families of the 1000 dead.

Kool_Kat   

Why the redface.gif face? Smile baan ku idhi, it is good for the soul... :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

Yes they are both murders, yes they are both criminals

That's all there is to it...They are both muderers and should both be brought to justice...It doesn't matter whether one killed 2 over the course of days, weeks, months, years, or even decades...You kill, you should be brought to justice! Scale and numbers will come to effect or will matter once they are facing justice...

Waala kala daran yahay, but kill one or kill a thousand, a murdered is a murdered is a murderer...

Ibti-Maybe my ayeeyo was thinking quote, "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

Tragedies on smaller scale hit home hence it is easy to identify and punish perpetuator, but those on larger scale gets obscured in numbers.

Hello Ayeeyo smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^She must be because I can't see what else it could be.

KK, it seems that you agree that one is worse than the other and should be judged accordingly.

Kool_Kat   

^Well ofcourse, they will be judged accordingly, but both will have to face justice...

Che, ayeeyo, I am just saying one murdered shouldn't be a president of a so-called country, while the same people of that so-called country are ranting for another murdered to be brought to justice...Ma wax xunbaa intaas?

KK-You have point there.

Does anyone know of any families that actually accuse Riyaale of any murder?. I would imagine it would be easy to try him since he would be easier to indicted for killing specific people with names!

In the cases of mass murders, victims have no names, hence the investigation against any member of government engaged in mass murder would have to be rigorious. It would be hard to prove he actually killed specific people, but he will be try under the general law for partaking in genocide.

Ibtisam   

I am just saying one murdered shouldn't be a president of a so-called country, while the same people of that so-called country are ranting for another murdered to be brought to justice...Ma wax xunbaa intaas?

I just told you why, morgan killed many more hence more people want his head, the other not so many and not so openly. 1000s are louder than 100, not rocket science :confused: