Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Iowa: Obama Huchebe projected to win...

Emperor   

^mmmmH This guy is going by the speed of the light... I mean Obama, Wind blowing take over, never expected such popularity...

But the million dollar question, is he going to conquer America?

This is definately historic. If Obama is eventually elected, the US will definately become a great country worthy of being followed.

Obama won among men, women, rural, young and independants. He won across the board in a state that is 98% white.

Khalaf   

Having Obama as "president" could actually be worse for minorities, u never know. Remember what he said about pakistan. i think he is a good guy and i like him, but the establishment would have the likes of him for lunch. I like Hilary for President, she is the establishment and has strong proven politically history.

SeekK that sort of thinking is never good sxb, its self-defeating. America is the land of opportunity. Get pro-active, if u can vote don't be lazy and vote everyone. this is my first election, as u can c i am bit excited. :D And I support Hilary's Campaign, Insha-Allah she will win.

Hardly poor. Median household income is about $3,600 in 2005. Even though it is ranked 28th, most of the higher ranked states have median incomes of about 3000 to 4000.

The american electorate may surprise many pundits. No one expected Obama to beat the favorite candidate of the Democractic Party in Iowa. At this point Obama beats all the Republicans in polling data. Amreica in 2008 is looking for change and at this point Obama is the candiate of change.

Can't vote yet. I am realistic America is the land of opportunities as long as you don't touch or dream of running the country. Even the ones who make to the cabinet are at the mercy of the whites look at Rice and her peers do you think they have any say?