Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf misses Arab league trip..Geedi goes

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya oo ka baaqsaday inuu aado Shirka Dalalka Carabta

Last Updated::2007-03-24 15:05:25

cabdullahi1_president.jpg

Muqdisho:- Warar hoose oo kasoo baxay Xarunta Madaxtooyada ee Muqdisho ayaa sheegaya in

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya uu meesha ka saaray ka qeyb galka shirka dalalka Carbeed ee ka furmi doona dalka Sucuudiga.

Arrintan ayaa la sheegay in ay salka ku heyso xaalada ay hada ku sugan tahay magaalada Caasimada ah ee Muqdisho, ayadoo la sheegay in sidoo kale Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya wakiishay Ra'iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geedi oo saaka ka dhoofay Airporka Muqdisho.

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ayaa la sheegay inuu hada ku mashquulsan yahay sidii loo meel marin lahaa shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaaliya oo lagu wado inuu magaalada Muqdisho ka furmo bisha soo socota ee April.

Warar ku dhaw dhaw Madaxweynaha DFKMG ayaa sheegay in xiligan looga baahan yahay dalka Soomaaliya gaar ahaan magaalada Caasimada oo maalmihii lasoo dhaafay ay ciidamada Dowlada ka wadeen hawlgalo balaaran oo ay uga soo horjeedaan kooxaha dowlad diidka ah.

Dhawaan ayuu Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ansixiyey in Madaxtooyada iyo Golaha Wasiirada ay u guuraan magaalada Muqdisho, xiligaasi oo uu Madaxweynaha khudbad uu ka jeediyey Baarlamaanka ku sheegay inuu si baaxadleh ugu hawlgeli doono sidii dowladu ay sal adag ugu yeelan lahayd magaalada Caasimada ah ee Muqdisho.

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya ayaa horey sidii loo qorsheeyey ahayd inuu kamid noqda Hogaamiyaasha ka qeyb galaya shirka carabta ee ka dhacaya dalka Sucuudiga.

Ra'iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya oo asagu dhawaan dib uga soo noqday dalka dibadiisa kadib markii uu beesha caalamka shirar kala duwan kula soo yeeshay dalka Kenya, ayaa markale lagu wadaa inuu kaalin weyn ka ciyaaro sidii dalalka Carabta loogu bandhigi lahaa qorshaha Dowlada Soomaaliya iyo taageerada laga rabo dalalka Carabta ah.

Maxamed Cabdi

HorseedNet.com

Muqdisho:Ra'iisul Wasaare Cali Maxamed Geeddi iyo wafdi uu hoggaaminayo oo saakay ka dhoofay garoonka Muqdisho.

24. Mar 2007

Muqdisho(AllPuntland)-Wafdi ballaaran oo uu hoggaaminayo Ra'iisul Wasaaraha dowladda Federaalka KMG ah ee Soomaaliya Prof. Cali Maxamed Geeddi ayaa saakay ka ambabaxay garoonka diyaaradaha magaalada Muqdisho.

Ra'iisul Wasaare Geeddi iyo wafdigiisa ayaa waxay ku sii jeedaan Boqortooyada Sacuudi Carabiya halkaasi oo ay ugu qeybgeli doonaan shir madaxeedka dalalka Carabta oo ka furmaya dalka Sacuudi Carabiya oo sanadkan marti gelinaya.

Prof. Geeddi ayaa waxaa garoonka diyaaradaha Muqdisho ku sii sagootiyay xubnaha labada gole ee dowladda ee ku sugan magaalada Muqdisho waxaana uu Ra'iisul Wasaaruhu marka uu furmo shir madaxeedka dalalka Carabta uu khudbad uu ugu hadlayo arrimaha Soomaaliya ka jeedin doonaa kulankaasi isagoo soo hordhigi doono waxqabadka dowladdiisa iyo sida ay ugu guuleysatay in ay sal dhigato caasimada Muqdisho oo rabshado ay ka socdaan.

Shirkan oo looga hadli doono qadiyada dalalka Carabta gaar ahaan arrimaha ka taagan Bariga Dhexe, Suuudaan iyo Soomaaliya.

Cali Muxiyaddiin Cali

AllPuntland, Muqdisho

Raisal wasaaraha Somalia Cali Maxamed Geedi oo u amba baxay wadanka Sacuudiga.

Ra'iisul Wasaaraha Dowladda KMG ah ee Somalia, Prof. Cali Maxamed Geedi ayaa maanta ka amba baxay garoonka Diyaaradaha Caalamiga ah ee magaalada Muqdisho, isaga oo ku sii jeeda dalka Saudi Arabia.

Geedi, ayaa la sheegay in marka hore uu sii mari doono magaalada Nairobi ee caasimadda Kenya halkaasi oo uu kusii hakan doono, lagana yaabo inuu wada hadalo kula yeesho xubno ka socda beesha caalamka.

Ra'iisul Wasaaraha ayaa waxaa socdaalkiisa ku wehliya xubno ka tirsan Golaha Wasiirada Dowladda KMG ah oo aan si rami ah loo shaacin.

Ilaa iyo hadda ma cadda ujeedada socdaalka Ra'iisul Wasaaraha, iyo haddii uu casuumad ka helay Dowladda boqortooyada Sacuudiga intaba bale waxa jira wada hadalo ay dowlada sacuudiga ku doonayso sidii xal looga gaari lahaa khilaafka siyaasadeed ee ka taagan soomaaliya.

Guutaale yare

Allmudug.org Muqdisho

This President is blessed he seems to be getting younger rather than older picture after picture. He is in great shape for his age.

The President needs to stay around for the show down it's something that can't be missed.

Tahliil   

Look at his face, caruurtii u laayey dhiigoodu baa ku quran...I can easily spot dhiig yacab from 100 miles away...Does he not remind you of the olf blood suckers of Africa..Mabuto and Caydiid...Showdown ku lahaa...walee isagaa tisii haysataa...Don't you know that you can not be a habash stooge without giving and selling your asss to them

^^^LOL.

Who sent the children tot heir deaths?

Who ran to Baidoa & Galkacyu thinking it would be fun to slaughter the public there?

Who are now making threats of a clan war?

Give us a break saxib, Yusuf is a man of startegy, he fights when he runs out of all other avenues..Xasan Dahir fights when he thinks he is stronger then runs away when faced by stronger forces..

Tahliil   

I know when our pple lack logic they stoop so low and start name-callin..south this or south that...So you shut up on this for good..I was born and raised 1500kms away from Mogadishu. I have no clan affiliations whatsoever with the FREEDOM FRIGHTERS but i do know and understand the cause and the reason why they are fighting for the hobash OCCUPATION and their stooges...and for that I am grateful to them because i know the Habash is gearin up toward my direction as soon as he is done with his mission in Ceelgaab...please step outside of your welfare mentality and see the important picture here...as if Habashis have different standards and regards for the Maryooleys...

The Darwiishes will be victorous bro...waxba nafta ha is jaclaysiin...Time is on SOMALI side if we are ALL STILL "somalis"...NO labels adeer and those who die in this struggle will have their monuments erected besides the Sayid and Dhagaxtuur. I am not Dawladiid, I am yeey diid, eedo geedi diid, baby-killing diid, bloodsuckin vampire diid, rapist diid, Habash diid, stooge and occopution diid...

^^^That whole bankrupt argument worked till last week.

The opposition of some clan is to the system, they want to keep the loot they stole over the years. They want to maintain the armed power of their sub-clan over the other inhabitants of Mogadishu.

They come from the middle regions and claim the capital which they destroyed.

What madness, they want Ethiopia but dont want PUNTLAND troops or people.

Thus the whole clan-jihad, was based on keeping the loot, keeping the illegal arms, and serving the interests of the fat cats. Culusow, Abdiqasin and so on

But thank the lord we have the TFG which will deal with them as they dealt with them when they had thousands of OROMO, ERITREAN a and confused child soldiers..

Anyone who is brainwashed by the ICU to this moment don't have a brain of their own.

First it was lets Jihad on the Ethiopians and yesterday they said we love the ethiopians they can stay in Mogdishu all we want is just want to fight Puntlanders. lol

Wallahi they don't even know what they are fighting for but we are just guess for them. If they are fighting for power they had it the other day and didn't know what to do with it. Money they have I really don't understand these people it's kinda sad they called themselves Somali.

Tahliil   

It's damn mind-bugling to me about this TFG letters pple are referrin to all the time...could you not be honest to yourselves at least and say what we are talking about here: (Meles and his band of army)....Oday baa yiri this or that..War soomaali for the last 2100 years they have been affliating themselves with qabiil..it aint something new...Oday baa yiri Puntland marabno....so what? Waryaahe I lost close relatives in Mogadishu and I don't mind about that a bit simply because that was a family thing between Somalis...(forgetable and forgivable matter) and finally, as you and i know, it resolved itself...cause my family were back in their homes, running their own business from Bosaso to Magadishu without Habash intervention or meddling...please be honest to yourself...Sometimes when you repeat a line of lie several times it really starts to sound a lot like the truth...

adeer yeey and indhocade and caydiid and cadde and riyaale are all but...

What's taking shape in Somalia is something you still have to fathom... Maryooleey waa u maryooley amxaaro...don't dillude yourself by thinkin that Habash likes one maryooley over the other...

^^^Saxib I think you are loosing the plot here. We are not debating what you think, but what the truth of the matter is.

The insurgency, the clown courts the whole thing was a reactio to Yusuf victory in 2004.

The clan from Guriceel & their friends have tried every trick, even welcoming wanted terrorist & making deals with ASMARA & the Oromo.

However the TFG lead by a millitary man who prepared himself and made the right diplomatic moves to get enough support to thwart this mad gang.

The issue now is gone beyond their control.

Cullusow, is starting to sound like Qaynyare, Suudi before them. Blaming a clan and trying to hide behind a smokescreen.

However the TFG is ready and will insha Allah..

Tahliil   

anyother illuminating facts??? I wish it was that simple Mr. GD...Doqonta usha agteeda lagu dhufta...Allow me to use your narrow-minded sentence and change the key word for you: "the issue now is beyond OUR control." For me this is not the time for dissent or oday baa yiri oo islaan baa tiri...if you can only understand the depth of the matter we could have a better DAILOGUE...Do you honestly think that meles likes us better than them southerners? cause that's how you coming across to me...after all Good Luck

^^^Saxib I do not care what Melez likes, those who pretend that Somalia is under occupation are the same fools who belived IndaCade was a shiekh.

The UN, AU, IGAD and other international bodies support the stabalisation plan out forward by the TFG. Ethiopia is a close ally, and has got involved for reasons that are clear, Eritrea, the OLF,and other enemies and rebel groups would have another access to attack it from.

Its simple geopolitical fact that today all the anti-TFG groups are housed in ASMARA, why because they were a tool against Ethiopia.

Another fact, Ethiopia recognises the soverignty & legitimacy of the Somali governmnet.

The UN security council recognises the TFG, so does every other body and country in the world.

Thus your ramblings, are an indication of your undertsanding of these complex issues and no more..