Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Riyaale not just a Mugger but a Vandal

riyaale.jpg

Dahir [Vandal]Riyaale Kahin

hargeysadab1.jpg

Daawo sawirada rabshadihii dhimashada geystay ee mag. Hargeysa

Madaxweynaha Somaliland Daahir Riyaale Kaahin oo ka hadlayay mudaaharaadyada rabshadaha watay ee maanta ka dhacay caasimadda Hargeysa kuwaasoo ey ku dhinteen sida la sheegay ilaa sadex ruux ayaa waxa uu dusha uga tuuray masuuliyadeeda masuuliyiinta xisbiga Kulmiye iyo gudoonka baarlmaanka.

Daahir Riyaale ayaa ugu baaqay shacabka iyo dhalinyarada Somaliland in ey degenaansho muujiyaan, wuxuuna u sheegay in Somaliland leedahay cadow badan islamarkaana waxyaalaha ceynkan ah ey burburin karaan wixii Somaliland soo dhiseysay sagaal iyo tobanka sano.

hargeysadab.jpg

Rabshado ka dhacay Hargeysa iyo Xubnaha Udub ee xag jira oo ku ballan furay ballanqaadkii Madaxweyne Rayaale

Hargeysa-(Hargeysa)- Saaka aroornimada hore ayaa waxa lagu waabariistay xabado hadheeyay xarunta golaha Baarlamaanka ee Somaliland, ka dib markii laga horjoogsaday shirgudoonka golaha wakiildu in ay galaan xafiisyadoodu. Intaasi ka dibna waxa dadweyne aad u tiro badan oo taageeradooda u muujinayay xubnaha shirgudoonku isku dayeen in ay xoog ku galaan xarunta baarlamaanka. Waxaana u suurtagashay shirgudoonka wakiilada oo ay galbinayaan ilaaladooda gaarka ahi in ay si xoogga ku galaan xafiisyadooda ka dib markii ciidamada nabadgalyada ee ku hareereysnaa baarlamaanku markii hore isku dayeen in ay ka horjoogsadaan, taasi oo aan u suurtagalin.

Duke what do you gain from showing these pictures baal. Enjoy the moment because the next time there is burning in Somaliland it will the illegal villages in las anod inhibited by puntlanders.

I wait for that day. Inshallah.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Enjoy the moment because the next time there is burning in Somaliland it will the illegal villages in las anod inhibited by puntlanders.

I wait for that day. Inshallah.

Adeer this is todays biggest news coming out of Somalia. Four civilians dead, others injured for what?

Now why are you making threats against villagers that have nothing to do with this story?

juma-nne   

I listened to both Siilanyo and Riyaale interviews. And i could clearly see the Bitternes of siilanyo while riyaale talk was full of political undertones shrouded with arogance.

Markaa meesha waxaa iga muuqatay, Nin-laciilay iyo nin Kibir daacay

juma-nne   

While hairgasaawis were busy developing the city i. Ryaale was busy shaping up a a formidable force to counter any movement. you can see how the anti riots were well equiped. He really prepared for this. I remember many hailing riyaale for creating a strong army and law enforcing forces. Little did they knew that the main startegy of a dictator is to create a brutal law enforcement.

Duke, My enemies are not corrupt officials in Somaliland but those with geo-political strategic imperatives. Petty squabbles don't mean much. Democracies are tested but ultimately sovereignty is a more important feature of a country. I suppose you can compare what happened in Somaliland to the Harrow Mosque demonstrations but getting out of hand. And invading Iraq or Afghanistan to what the ‘our boys’will do on the eastern border albeit taking casualties.

^^^MARX adeer your simpleton outburst aside you present nothing but illinformed anger. Adeer there is no Somaliland, other than a regional state within Somalia. An important one of course.

Today is a major setback for you and the other secessionists, the more informed JB is in hiding, forget about the rest.

They realise the gravity of the situation while you are just blowing hot air and making empty emotional threats.