Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

clashes in Buaale + Build up in Bur-Hakabo.

Camir, this government has little credibilty when it comes to its very structure. I also heard Barre Hiiraale was rushing to Kismayu to strengthen his own position, to use it as a bargaining chip for the future.

NASSIR   

The likelihood that he will assume the same role of the past in the city is very much limited even if he and the courts sit on the table and strike a deal of a peace and friendship. I am completely against his middle role: he is not fully with the government and sadly doesn't have political significance as of now--which puts him in different angle of scope and intensity of his would-be domain.

What confuses me is the agenda of power hungary individuals who are not comitted to the future of Somalia but their own self-interest. The government should focus on this side of its weaknesses by demanding from its ministers a concerted effort of collaboration and a common goal. Otherwise, the TFG will follow the same path of the TNG.

I wonder why Somali factions never settle differences by compromise and accommodating silly differences. Look SNM and manifesto, SSDF and manifesto

Caydiid and Cali mahdi, Morgan and bare hiiraale. Warlords and ICU. Etc

What they have all in common those conflicts? All out war using all means necessary.

If history tells anything there will be horrible war between TFG and ICU.

Alow nabadbaadi oo naxriiso.

Caaqil Nabaddoon, don't equate the previous wars with the current war, because the previous wars had all one thing in common: qabiilism, while this one is based on pure contrasting ideologies.

marka soo dhawoow saaxiib!

Alle- ubaahne thank you welcoming me here to Sol.

You said Icu based constructive ideology. Well what can I say? I disagree with you respectfully

Because I know some of those wars they were not

Clan war but individual power strangle. But clan was only another tool for the war.

Now I am willing to give Icu benefit of doubt if they come up with basic human right

(1) I want equal representation of all stake holder of Somalia.

(2) Accountability I mean debate Baydhabo style you know, what mean. Than may be, you can well say, folks, there is coup in the country. Current Icu policy structure is trust us, I am afraid it will not sell well.