Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Duke is here-[where is the evidance promised, another lie? ]

Originally posted by General Duke:

Brown, emotional antics and presences are of course a necessity at a time of defeat. Thus a few days ago you was questioning the reliability of the news, not showing much concern for the deaths of fellow Muslims. After the defeat of the courts you turn all religious, that is of course a matter for you.

On my side, I am highlighting was is happening on the ground, the clashes are between the national governemnt of Somalia and a group of clan court alliance led by InadCade, the people of Somalia are not going on a Jihad, they are living as ever, in a tough situation.

Thank you for the advice, it is always welcome.

All in All I have questioned the authenticity of the news you were pasting,questioning the lies you were pasting. I am now also questioning your lack of respect & remorse towards this whole issue.Your obvious happiness for the death and destruction of a fellow somali,is what I am question. I am not Pro IUC but I am anti Xabashi,I pointed out my reasons why. Defeat,waxaa loo isticmaala someone who is supporting one side of this war,I am not.

Defeat,is not will describe my stance. Outraged and shocked is the word to describe my feeling since the xabashi invaded somalia, Not because of my love for the IUC. Its as simple as that.

My advice to you is,walaal do not be happy for the death of fellow Muslim somalis. Its UN ISLAMIC.

Xoogsade,Sxb Duke waa ni falan

Amxaaro aka Somali Freind, Go choke on some raw meat.

^^^Brown, you are looking at things from one angle, without ever looking at the over all picture. I will stick to my earlier post which is , you are now talking in a way contrary to before. Thus you must have known with all their antics that this attack would lead to this tragedy? Alos it is un-Islamic to accuse one of feeling something when you know ntohing of what I feel. I presented the news, what has that got to do with feelings?

Its quite evident you did not comment on all the other topics.. Remember there are thousands of Muslims on the TFG side, thus if you was sincere you would have said something then.

Thus a political motivated emotional rant means nothing.

Originally posted by Brown:

Amxaaro aka Somali Freind, Go choke on some raw meat.

You are the first group, ICU, to question ethiopian moslems in 1500 years of Islam in Ethiopia.

Either the more than billion moslems outside ICU are all clueless or you are fake imposters.

so far as seen from all Islamic organizations or states in the world, you have been called an imposter.

No amount of vulgarity, unIslamic words, unIslamic declarations and actions from ICU and SOL nomads (I am pleased to see you are very very few and far between)can change who we are as people.

Rahima   

I am just saddened that my fellow SOMALIS are happy and celebrating the invasion of Somalia by the tigre Xabasha of Ethiopia.

Sad!

It's as simple as that, but i prefer disgusting than sad.

But then again what do you expect from bigots who worship nothing but clan.

Oh my, those who use the faith to further clan agenda do talk allot. No one is buying the clan-jihad, sympathy to the children who are being brain washed but none for IndaCade and Xasan Dahir. This is no game. Thus dont come here playing some.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Brown, you are looking at things from one angle, without ever looking at the over all picture. I will stick to my earlier post which is , you are now talking in a way contrary to before. Thus you must have known with all their antics that this attack would lead to this tragedy? Alos it is un-Islamic to accuse one of feeling something when you know ntohing of what I feel. I presented the news, what has that got to do with feelings?

As Unislamic as saying

where was your blood and honour when you was defedning your clans occupation and loot, where was your sense of justice and faith, when you denied the problems these thugs caused in southern Somalia.

Moving on anyway, You have forgotten it is somalis who will remain for the Country and the Ethiopian army fighting on behalf of A/Y will leave sooner or later. It is either permanent occupation of the protection Army in Baydhabo if they aren't defeated soon that is or their eventual withdrawal when Somalis prove indomitable foes on the battle ground and bleed these invaders to no end.

Brown.

One must have no shame to be like duke, to think like duke, to write like duke, and to live on wishful thinking like duke.

^^^Saxib, the Ethiopians are not facing the clan courts it is the national armed forces of Somalia.

Saxib a competing groups within the country are at war, one side it is the legitimate government that has the support of the world and controls Bay and akool as well as Puntland, the other group it is the clan courts of Mogadishu that controls Mogadishu and parts of the south and centre.

The clan courts have support of Aferwarki and take orders from him, thus this whole "Ethiopia" nonsence stems from Asmara and not Mogadishu.

Thus fighting to retain the farms and looted land, while taking orders from Aferwarki is neither nationalistic nor Islamic.

Saxib, insults aside, you have no shame, watching IndaCade and Xasan dahir get fat on the looted properties and land of fellow Muslim Somali's..This is the reason why you will lose.

Xoogsade   

Duke, minorities have more rights today than they ever had ruling all the Gosha towns(if you know what Gosha means anyway). Xataa jilib waxaa xukuma somali bantus or somalis hailing from the area. I could not be more proud fo the court's achievements. Every clan was armed and given freedom by the courts, their elders asked to step up to the plate and serve their communities. You have people fighting for their rights in Towns and places inwhich they COULD never uttere a word in fear of being killed. Stories like the Xamaalis who hail from the unarmed clans in Bakaaraha shouldering members of the so called majority clans to beat them to customers make me proud despite the simplicity of the story. Such acts used to earn a beating or a bullet to these poor folks whereas now they threaten their oppressors with the courts. The famous phrase goes like "maxkamdahaan kuu soo sheegaa". People are emboldened as far as Somaliland and Puntland.

You are not concerned with morals and justice for if you had such concerns, you wouldn't waste your time on defending the ethiopian army fighting somalis in their own soil. You live in denial hoping the shame goes away unnoticed amid the smoke screens you write.

Like I said before, it is you and the somalis fighting the Xabashi army who will remain for the country. You have a formidable foe waiting for you, valiant, victorious and ready to humiliate people like you by seeing an end to what they supported and sold their souls for.

I need to make money now and work. Pray for your AMXAARO'S SUCCESS.

^^^No saxib I pray for Somali success, the nation to be returned insha Alah, including the looted lands and properties.

A new Somalia where the gun is nothing.. You can hide behind the word AMXARO ,XABASHI & TIGRAY while trying to keep the status quo in which the likes of IndaCade prospour. That time is over.

Xoogsade   

^ Am I wrong to have read you saying "while I keep the loot of my clan" earlier? Who is my clan? :D

My clan, at least those who by somali standards counted, you know, the clanists, the warlords and their supporters, are encamped with Amxaaro in Gaalkacyo-south doing the bidding of the incompetent Cadde Muse's adminstration. They have no sense of shame themselves just like you saxib joining Amxaaro because their Isbaaro had been removed and their warlord shamed in Muqdisho.

Come with more credible argument other than a loot I have no idea where it is whose looters are today in A/Y's protection. May be using your pass with the TFG, you can ask them where is the loot.

^^^There you comparing Puntland to the looted territories of Lower Shabbele and Banadir. This is to be expected because it is the same line "Shiekh" Xasan Dahir used. Thus you a clan supporter of the old warden would parrot that line.

However the reality is that apart from the gun no one elected Xasan Dahir and Jedi IndaCade, they came through the guna nd they will exit through it. Also after the TFG takes over these areas what will the locals do to these bullies. One can imagine noh?

Xoogsade   

I am not of Sheekh Uweys's clan, told you before, my clan is encamped with the Amxaaro troops in Galkacyo-South, like I said, men somalis count, the killers, the murderers, the looters like Aydiid jr and others are all pro-tfg for heir own gain having lost the moral high ground in the new somalia. Ask them the loot, ask them what have they done to the people for the last 16 years.

Our family is devided the same devision evident in all somali families, on SOL and on all other places somalis come together and dicsuss. If I was driven by clan, I would join my closest blood in their grievances against other somalis based on fake pride and clan sentiments.

^^^Saxib, the point stand regardles of what you are. History has shown that after the TFG takes over these areas and liberates the people there will be a reckoning with those who now use force to hold large swathes of the country.