Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

Who really kills the ONLF groups.

Qudhac   

there are few individuals who constantly scream and shout at somaliland and puntland, for example the phony story about somaliland handing some old woman to ethopia when it became clear that she was captured inside OGnia by none other than the same somalis she hails from :D

the head of Killinka 5 or OGnia region who known for his brutality and corruption is feared in that region who is very much the best agent of addis and the thousand of soldiers that work for him in the region to crack down on all onlf activities and spies and those that torture them they all from same clan :D

indeed these people should be looking closely at home at why this so call freedom fighting is not working and never will and why so many of their brethens even withing the onlf are active servants of Addis abba and those from the same clan are perfoming alot of the killing and turtures of ONLF groups.

Originally posted by Qudhac:

indeed these people should be looking closely at home at why this so call freedom fighting is not working and never will

Kind of like your independence is not working and never will?

Also, what do you have against O-people?

Oz   

AT&T :D:D , Some people have strange sense of humor don't they?

Heres a good one, you get a phone call, something along the lines of "hello is this such and such garage" and you say "i'm sorry i think you have the wrong number" and they reply "ok sorry, you don't know the number do you"

Wha thaa ? :D:D

ONLF is clan based group that is involved in reviving clan feuds between Somalis in the Somali region.

but so far there policy have backfired, and more people know the real face behind the freedom fighter facade.

Saalax   

Qudhac, well said i sometimes think there is something wrong with this ONLF group they need to sort their inside problems first if their brothers are handing them over what do they expect from distance people? and they have the audacity to blame their problems on others wa yaab ee.

The Zack   

Meesha muqayyiliin baa ka soo buuxsamay maalmahan meel uu wax u socda iyo meel uu ka socdaba aan la soconin.

P.s. I am not referring to specific qabiil or am I? :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Meesha muqayyiliin baa ka soo buuxsamay maalmahan meel uu wax u socda iyo meel uu ka socdaba aan la soconin.

P.s. I am not referring to specific qabiil or am I?
:D

Afar magac oo JB ku shaqaysto waxaan ka ahayn ma arko.

Waana hubaa inuu qayilo. :D