Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

Al Sadaqat al Jariyah-The Actions Which Outlives You

LuCkY   

As-salaamu Alaikum,I wouLd Like to Share with YaLL a Lil something that I received.

top.jpg

---------------------------------------------

1.Give a Copy of the Quran to someone and each time they read from it, you will gain hasanaat.

2.Donate a wheelchair to a hospital and each time a sick person uses it, you will gain hasanaat.

3.Share a constructive reading material with someone.

4.Help in educating a child.

5.Teach someone to recite a dua. With each recitation, you will gain hasanaat.

6.Share a dua or Quran CD.

7.Participate in the building of a Masjid.

8.Place a water cooler in public place.

9.Plant a tree. Each time any person or an animal sits under its shade or eats from the tree, you will gain hasanaat.

10.Share this with someone and If one person applies any of the above you will receive your hasanaat until the Day of Judgement.

Nur   

Lucky sis

Jazakellahu Khairan, giving is actually getting, when we give part of ourselves for the benefit of others, we indeed get higher in the eyes of Allah SWT, we are aided by Allah, as the Messneger of Allah SAWS said " Allah aids His servant so ong His servant is bust helping fellow mankind" My dream in life is to give as much of as I possibly can, and i am finding that the more I give, the more I get, subhaanallah, what a joy in giving and sharing, only few Muslims have discovered this joy while the rest are suffering because their personal worries preoccupied thier time and efforts, so they are trapped in quick sand, of their own making, how can they get out of that visious circle if they fail to reach out and help others?

Nur

raula   

LUCKY-Jazakallahu Kheyran walaal-indeed the act of volunteering or sadaqa is disappearing in our communities.

Mansha-allah. U reminded me I need to pay my Masjid dues. Barakalaah ya uqti.