Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland rebuffs Somaliland's Mid Wife allegations

Angel Dust,

LOL, this forum seems to throw some funny personalities, but I must admit Angel Dust is truly unique amongst this lot.

You are different to us other Somali’s Angel because of the sheer ignorance of your remarks, because you don’t even know what you are talking about.

Black Hawk Down, was a movie but the truth is that 30,000 American troops where humbled by a mere militia and it has gone down in history as one of the greatest debacles of modern US warfare, they learn this in military academies.

Edna and Somaliland leaders are bunch of hapless baboons who cannot differentiate between diplomacy and the way Qat chewers discuss clan politics.

What you boast about is only your ignorance; Mogadishu has 180,000 children in full time education, a University that now offers Postgraduate education. It has 3 private TV stations with 7 radio stations. So my dear what progress are you talking about, in the south there are more areas in peace than there is war, people are organising their lives and things are changing everyday. So what savagery are you talking about are you starting to believe the western media’s hype, in which case all Muslims are terrorists and all Africans have HIV.

So please next time you want to defend some one who you happen to be related to don’t go over the top and insult your self.

Yet another arrogant individual steps up to peak on behalf of a ppl. Angel dust or should i really be honest and say sami-girl...

Let me remind Dr Edna is a Somalilander and we are simply above such feeble sentiments.

The only truth here is that there exist a sall number of individuals sadly in positions of power that are constantly churning out mindless pointless and heartles rethoric.

Thankfully in reality what i have observed is that there is no difference between somalis regardless of where the hail from, infact the more i think about it most of my best friends seem to come from Somaliland.

Anyway the last think i would say or rather caution the rest of us nomads is to rember that this is Ramadan the blessed month.

And rather than getting embroiled in another thankless feebile bout of tit for tat exchanges with (how can i be polite) reckless minded individuals we should stick to Salah, Fasting and reaping as much rewards as we can

SmithnWestern.....Saaxib, it is nature of the somali politics that will turn these lands and its people into exclusivist tribal fiefdoms. Surely, the so called leaders bear some of the blame, but it is the somali mindset that is mostly to blame. When things go soar in places like Pland, its inhabitants don't question the leadership, but rather come up with great conspiracy theories. If our people were progressive, somalis wouldn't have been stuck with these idiotic leaders. You got ppl like Riyaale calling for the expulsion for illegal immigrants. We all know he wasn't referring to the ethopians. It is nice to say kick the southerners out....lol....n for what, to achieve security. For those supporting riyaale in his call for the expulsion of "illegal immigrants", the fact that riyaale's administration is corrupt, and imcompatent is non-issue, and has little to do why things are going bad in the north. It is easier for them to accept the story stating that it is 'other somalis' who are destabilizing Sland.

Gabbal   

Angel dust or should i really be honest and say sami-girl...

:D:D

It is easier for them to accept the story stating that it is 'other somalis' who are destabilizing Sland.

Che summed it up in one line.

Liqaye   

Brother Che and MMA have gotten it down.

A rose by any other name

is still a rose

Only what we have now are people trying to hide behind X-lands.

As an excuse for the usual qabilist nonsense.

Is it only me or are you as intreasted as i am in knowing what criteria is going to be used to expel people from a construct that does not exist.

Anyhoo I thought that once you are banned you aint allowed to re-register.

But angel dust is so cute when she is being sarcastic.

Maybe if i click my heels she will go away. :cool:

I did not realise unregistered nurses could bear the title “Dr”, or is the Madam a Dr of sibyl phantasm. Worry not as the lady is, with the help of no other, already entrenched in muck losing the sight of her marbles. Bring the rooster home which I trust she will do not, but I could foresee her strutting own wares in the streets of Mogadishu where she resided most of her live in the very near future. Perhaps “the father” had a quite word in the lady’s ear in her last confession, or better yet Christ himself cited the chain of events in her deep stupor unbeknownst to her immediate siblings in the south. Either way, I see trouble in the waters if the likes of her are left untamed with a collar as lengthy as the Admiral’s which she currently has on. Her appeal to her English blood brothers and sisters indeed fell on deaf ears. Yet, the evil southerns [her message] she despises feel sorry for her.

As for my dear Angel, I must admit not only did she usurp the limelight, but surpassed her usual self in adopting yet another line of mocking herself. Perhaps we should organise a propaganda campaign for the ladies with posters in red reading – I am white in the inside, yet dark on the outside. And I hate myself for that!

And to kick off the campaign, the first quid comes from me.

Gediid   

As always so many words yet nothing of substance..... Maybe its time some in here recognized hadal haan ma buuxsho.What ever she is I honestly think none in here can even get close to what she has achieved as a person and as a woman in a male dominated society.I think that is why maybe some like our poetic Sam warrior iyo his sidekick Smith ka xanaajiyey..Waar Haddi dumarku ku dhaafeen dee diric laguma dhago ee waa la sii daayaa

Waxaan moodeyey in nowadays fadhi ku diriir reer magalku ka xishoodaan laakin malaha weli warkaas kuma soo gadhin mise the admins on Puntland.com haven't yet posted that topic....What ever the cause I hope you recognise that ASAP for your own good.

Psssst Sam iyo Smithy

Ma amaantii Abdullahi baa dhamaatey mise rajadii baa yar daciiftey ......

Liqaye   

You are very right hadal, hadal, hadal.

I disagree about some peoples personal attacks on this forum concerning Edna but really to say we are incomparable to her.

Of course that is the case at the moment, and neither are our arguments going to effect anything, but neither are yours.

And besides after 12 yrs of talk shoudnt we forget about this Sland idea, and consider a future based on justice and integrated regions?

Just a thought but the point is, and I think you will agree, is that although Ms.Edna is a great humanitarian, she is not a diplomat.

One comment from her, is all that is needed to wreck your ship of state.

Realise the liability

period.

Kowneyn   

The lady is just doing her job. I just wish everyone in Rayaale's administration took their job as seriously as she does.

There is nothing more ridiculous than the anti-Somaliland stance that those who were most offended by her comments take daily.

Kowneyn

Liqaye   

I agree with you knoweyn.

That most anti-sland views are merely continuances of clan arguments under diffrent names.

But you must realise that that is how somalis or atleast the overwhelming majiority of somalis see this whole inthe words of brother MMA BOONTILAND SOMALILAND, RIYOODE LAND.

For instance Feisal warabe never calls it puntland but M.......... land.

As for her doing her job , months of her putting her foot in her mouth should be proof enough she is doing it poorly.

Kowneyn   

Liqaye:

She is trying to define Somaliland and differentiate it from Somalia to a foreign audience. The only thing that this audience knows about Somalis is starvation and anarchy, others may only remember american corpses being dragged in the streets of muqdisho. Considering the challenge she faced, I give the lady credit for knowing exactly the things to say however ridiculous it may seem to some.

Kowneyn

Liqaye   

:D

Ms. Egal would be better of definig what in gods name somaliland is.

Perhaps having run out of political and legal arguments that make any sense she is prepared to dance and ululate on the suffering of fellow somalis?

Brother you are right on one thing it is ridiculous.

India   

Man,

Dont I just now how to get this qafash crowd going!! Some times it is so easy to the point it bores me.

Smithy can I please quote you on this:

"Mogadishu has 180,000 children in full time education, a University that now offers Postgraduate education. It has 3 private TV stations with 7 radio stations. So my dear what progress are you talking about, in the south there are more areas in peace than there is war, people are organising their lives and things are changing everyday" Mansha Allah but Smithy " nin is fanshay wa rii is nugtay". Besides since when are you the champion of Mogadhisho....Puqland not so appealing lately huh!!

Uncle Samuria

When will you learn to stop devaiting from the topic in hand. Can I just say your never eroding interest in moi and Somaliland and her subjects is very unhealthy.

Samuria, now that SL is deporting all aliens....what is to become of subjects like you who cliam "place de naisance" ??

Liqaye

" A rose by any other name is still a rose" R&J-Shakespeare. Now I am not Sami-Gal, but if you want to insist I will be humbled to wear her shoes although I must admit it is a monumental task---- FRANKLY the sister kicked *** and Some here namely Smuria and Co( consisting of Horn, Smithy and Bari) have been known to Suffer from Sami_Syndrome.

One more point, If I am to be a rose then the two THORNS are????????

SNM AnGEL

Dusty

:rolleyes: it were not such a serious issue that is being debated it would be funny, but it isnt. Sadly it seems many somali's have fallen prey to the mindless rethoric of some poltical leaders.

we all know you try hard to illict some kind of reaction from us but frankly we dont all live on the internet unlike some of us here.

I would love to actually see more factual subsantive and actually important issues that effect normal somalis debated.

Sadly what some individuals will constantly retreat to is Qaabil politics and hwne challanged they simply resort to non-sensicle remarks such as the one above.

I can only commend the rest of the contributors on this site who haile from North/south or whereever else for acknowleding this, and i would also like to say thank you once again sami-girl for exposing urself.

I mean really go get a life.

India   

I would Shujui ONLY I am very content with the one I have right now....can the same be siad for you?

Cheer-UP Shujui