Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Mid ka mid ah dhalinyaro reer **** ah oo ay hayeen Puntlland oo geeriyooda

The Zack   

The five young men were handed over to Ethiopians in Bosaso, they were under Xabashi custody for few days in Bosaso. After interogations and so forth, the Ethiopians decided to take one of the men, Abdi Mohamed Hassan (Teerso), with them and leave the rest behind. Puntland was holding the remaining 4 men and now one of them "died" in the prison. Adeer Faroole waxba muusan reeban yaana waxba la qar qarin. Asagaaba afkiisa ka sheegay taasna.

^That is your believe, and granted that Ethiopia didn't want to take these men with them, however, this makes the story that was populated for past days as the men being transferred to Adis Ababa completely false, be that Faroole wanted to hand them in and Ethiopia did not take them, but the men have never left the Bosaaso prison since the break of that story, unless you are telling us they were taken to Adis and brought back only yesterday and that one Marxuum died.

^I don't have count of the number of the men, nor do I have a first hand witness to tell me the story, all I heard was that ONLF men were handed to Ethiopia by Puntland and the whole media was reporting it that way, now this news breaks again, the men are still in Bosaaso prison, Xaqa iyo Xaqiiqda Alaah ayyaase Aclam!

All I am saying is this, which a wise African American Muslim brother by the name Shabbaz said " You don't have to be so blind with patriotism that you can't see reality".

Qof meel ucadahay, meel ayaa umadow. Realitygase lama inkiri karo.

"waxa kubbadu goolkooda taallaa culimadii barakaynaysey aabaha ashahaada la dirirka faroole iyo kuwa la midka ah ee muslinka cadawga u gacan gelinaya waxaan eegaynaa waxay faroole ka yidhaahdaan sheekh c/qaadir nuur iyo ragga la midka ahi shirar iyo nadwooyin badan bay ka qabteen ragga koonfur ka dagaalamaya oo ay ku eedeeyeen inay dhiig muslin qubayaan hadda waxan ka sugaynaa inay cadeeyaan in dhiigga absamahu aanu dhiiga muslinka ku jirin iyo ianay siday qoladaa uga hadlayeen kuwana uga hadlaan"

--oday soomaaliyeed

source > somalimirror comments section