Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

A Part withdrawal of the Ethiopian troops from South Mogadishu to qualm the tense

I believe this is the right moment today to announce a part withdrawal of the Ethiopian and government troops from the areas of South Mogadishu they captured in order to find a lasting solution to our problems and I think and firmly believe that it will happen and that it will be announced very soon.

A Ethiopian withdrawal from the city and to the outskirts of Mogadishu is possible and they should stay in designated areas that are important in the cities landmark in order to prevent the anti-government forces of attacking the government but their numbers should be minimal.

A face withdrawal out of Mogadishu, then followed by a complete withdrawal should happen in the next couple of weeks to calm down the situation godwillingly for the AU troops that will arrive to take over from the Ethiopians in protecting the peace and fulfilling their humanitarian mission.

However South Mogadishu residents and their leaders have to realise, that war does not solve anything and that they're obliged to seek a political resolution to the problem and at the same time to stop the fighting immidiately. No more attacks on government bases, officials and representatives or any other attack for that matter.

They have to concede on that point and if they're able to stop the attacks on the government, sit with the government to sovle out the differences they have with it, then a final political solutions and peace can be found, however the question will be, are they going to stop the attacks on the government which triggered in the first place, the strategy devised by the government of Somalia to strengthen the security by emarking on a forceful disarmament programme?

I hope they are and as it seems of now, the daily attacks on the government have stopped, the mortars that is but still there are local assasination attempts but that I believe cannot be linked to trigger anything major especially if the official is only a local high ranking city representative.

However we need peace and to come to a senseful agreement which will create a peaceful environment for all of us to have a dialogue in and a lasting reconciliation in order to resolve our problems and rebuilt our country which we ignored for the past two decades.

I wish Somalia a new awaking and a happy and peaceful future inshallah.

Sakhar.

^^Doqon iga dheh, ina damiirlaawe! We will never stop harming Ethiopians and your worn-out political capitals.

Insha-Allah, dagaal iyo balaayo waxaan aheyn cadowga kuma bixi doono, waana siineynaa waxay u yimaadeen dalkeena!

As for government, we need Islamic Government, and nothing less, indeed. Your infidel-trans-gaalnimo-government doesn't belong to Somalia, take it to Ethiopia and live with it by there.

You have left nothing but to build a Church for Ethios in Somalia, your legacy in nutshel.

^^ Dagaal-u-Baahne waxaan kuwaydiiyay balaayadii aad sheegaysay in khamiistii la soo dhaafiyay ay ka dhici lahayd Muqdisho aaway? I believe in aad noo bootanaysay "wait and see on thursday". Well thursday came and thursday went so whats the deal?

Fabregas   

This is just propoganda, Ethiopians have been withdrawing since the first week, but we know more and more are coming!

JC whats up with you.

this is not Hargeisa but Mogadishu.

Anyway rumours had it that the Xabashi were karbashed and were almost living when the US told them that they have to stay and fight.

So this is not going to be easy and may Allah grant us victory.

One proper Karbashed will lead to Ethiopias final disintegration.

Most of the Ethiopians soilders in Somalia are those fro Ethiopias border with Sudan roughly 30,000.

So Ethiopia has no option its do or die.

Poor Somalis have no other option other than to fight for freedom and die a honourable death.

irrespective of Qabil name,Islamism etc.

They all share a common enemy.

A solution is needed immidiately and I believe if the odays in your part of the city in Southern Mogadishu can gurantee to stop and cease the hostilities then things getting out of hand again can be averted and avoided the best.

Stop the fighting immidiately and put down your weapons and come to the negotiating table and let's work out a solution to our problems. Resisting, war and hiding behind children will not get us anywhere but further destruction.

I appeal to your leaders conscious and sense to prevent things from flaring up again by ensuring that there are no more attacks on the government, then eveything will come down and you come to the negotiating table and tell us what you're grieving about and we will provide you with something that will/shall not disappoint you. Think of it Ubaahane. Use your brain.

I believe war is not imminent and can be averted and it should be frankly and I believe the time is right to day to announce a comprehensive truce that will stick and that will prevent from things flaring up again.

The time is right and you should give in to the demands of not attacking the governement and stop the baseless 'insurgent actitivities' in the capital, they won't lead to anything but further hostilities and killing.

You will not attack the government and I will let you live peacefully in Southern Mogadishu, deal? Take it my friend, take it. It is important for both of us otherwise I fear a disaster happening.

Anyhow I appeal to the clan militias, warlords, criminal elements from the business community and the ordinary thug on the streets of southern Mogadishu together with the terrorists and the people that protect this terrorists, the above mentioned criminals to stop the fighting immidiately.

Attacking the government will not solve our problems and a deal is close. We have to agree to exist peacefully in harmonious co-existence.

Sxb Ubahane think of it, it is a good suggestion, stop the bloodshed immidiately by putting down the weapons and accepting a truce whereby you agree to never ever attack government institutions again nor our allies the Ethiopians or our friend from the AU Peace mission, the Amisom troops.

You agree that you will ensure that no one of your militias will ever dare to attack, the airport, presidential palace, governmental institutions, the port and many more important landmarks in the city.

Then a solution can be found, we can discuss but the senseless murderous attacks have to cease, the people have suffered enought let's give it a break an infinite one as we did our share of letting blood, killing and warring.

Your mortars kill innocent people anyway and you know it so stop them as they don't serve an objective and on top of that they certainly won't drive out a sophisticated army nor the governmental troops or the government. Think of it, I appeal to the conscious and sense of your clan leaders in South Mogadishu.

I will leave you with peace, accept it inshallah.

Peace is the only way out.

Sakhar.

Fabregas   

Clearly some people do not want to disarm, when there are thousands of Ethiopian troops armed to the teeth surrounding them! Also other supposed "clan militias" from other Somali provinces whom they deem hostile to their interests!

Stop the fighting immidiately and put down your weapons and come to the negotiating table and let's work out a solution to our problems. Resisting, war and hiding behind children will not get us anywhere but further destruction.

I appeal to your leaders conscious and sense to prevent things from flaring up again by ensuring that there are no more attacks on the government, then eveything will come down and you come to the negotiating table and tell us what you're grieving about and we will provide you with something that will/shall not disappoint you. Think of it Ubaahane. Use your brain.

I believe war is not imminent and can be averted and it should be frankly and I believe the time is right to day to announce a comprehensive truce that will stick and that will prevent from things flaring up again.

The time is right and you should give in to the demands of not attacking the governement and stop the baseless 'insurgent actitivities' in the capital, they won't lead to anything but further hostilities and killing.

You will not attack the government and I will let you live peacefully in Southern Mogadishu, deal? Take it my friend, take it. It is important for both of us otherwise I fear a disaster happening.

Anyhow I appeal to the clan militias, warlords, criminal elements from the business community and the ordinary thug on the streets of southern Mogadishu together with the terrorists and the people that protect this terrorists, the above mentioned criminals to stop the fighting immidiately.

Attacking the government will not solve our problems and a deal is close. We have to agree to exist peacefully in harmonious co-existence.

Sxb Ubahane think of it, it is a good suggestion, stop the bloodshed immidiately by putting down the weapons and accepting a truce whereby you agree to never ever attack government institutions again nor our allies the Ethiopians or our friend from the AU Peace mission, the Amisom troops.

You agree that you will ensure that no one of your militias will ever dare to attack, the airport, presidential palace, governmental institutions, the port and many more important landmarks in the city.

Then a solution can be found, we can discuss but the senseless murderous attacks have to cease, the people have suffered enought let's give it a break an infinite one as we did our share of letting blood, killing and warring.

Your mortars kill innocent people anyway and you know it so stop them as they don't serve an objective and on top of that they certainly won't drive out a sophisticated army nor the governmental troops or the government. Think of it, I appeal to the conscious and sense of your clan leaders in South Mogadishu.

I will leave you with peace, accept it inshallah.

Peace is the only way out.

Fabregas   

Quote:Sxb Ubahane think of it, it is a good suggestion, stop the bloodshed immidiately by putting down the weapons and accepting a truce whereby you agree to never ever attack government institutions again nor our allies the Ethiopians or our friend from the AU Peace mission, the Amisom troops.

Saxib, this is completely unacceptable to the people, clans and wadaads who have grievances. As i said before some people clearly do not want to lay down their weapons, given the presence of heavily armed Ethiopian and troops and other alleged clan militias they deem as hostile to them! You can't tell grown men, to simply give all their weapons to you, whilst you and your friends are armed to the teeth, especially in a clan orientated semi paranoid society in Somalia!