Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Tan meesha iigu sii dheji

Meiji   

^^

Yes, we are in touch with Somalia and also with what happens in Hargaisa. Are you?

As for Fab,

Abtigiis, you are right. He even coined a term: thorough-bred noble Arabian and African something something lol.

He should be send to Somalia so that he can see the reality for what it is.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

Jalle Liqaaye is right about Fabregas. He is an overfed youngboy who is out of touch with the reality in Somalia.

I am actually as skinny as a nine milly, so don't be silly. ;) But even if I am, then you must have been misguided and out of touch for the past year when you practically had the same position. :D That is before a secular, sufi ONLF commander blessed you with holy water and baptized you into a secular crusading, male feminist- SHariff cheerleader. I think men like Duke have more substance. Anyway, I don't want to waste my time with pointless chit chat and ruin this thread, suffice it to say: See you in the Islamic emirates of Jiga Jiga and Dira Daba 2015. ;) And give this message of a song to the ONLF: onlf, onlf, watch u gon do when the wadaad boyz come for u>? Now, seriously iga xishod adeer, no need for personal attacks de.

Abtigiis   

Haye, Fab. Xishoodku waa wajib. Laakin please understand last year is different than this year. Priorities shift with the time. In terms of my core beliefs, they are still there. Have always been feminist even when I was pillorying Cara. Have always been a bit secular, even when I wanted sucide bombers to drive Ethiopia out. No contradictions.

NGONGE   

^^ War isla yab. You're on the same side is deranged Meiji. :D

Give me Al Shabab any day. I still have doubts about them but I have no doubts about Sh Sharif and his lot anymore.