Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Somali govt (la haystayaal) says going to peace talks with Islamists

Buur Cad   

trust me when your loosely connected army consisting of multiple ethnicies go M.I.A on your uncles like they went on your uncle mengistu. we will enslave you and you will be my housedog for ever!!!!

Wiil-Shaydanka,

Don't you think you have too many housedogs already. The ones from whom uncle Indomadoobe consfiscated their farms and subjected to doghood. The quasi-enslavement of indegenous Africans by Arabized Blacks. The international community will soon see what is going on.

Nayrus:

While we are in Somalia, we don't take orders from anybody but the president. What the clan Courts say, we don't listen.

Waxa aad iigu markhaati furaysaa in adiga oo wiil tigrey ah aad diyaar u tahay in ay Geeska Afrika oo dhan uu gacanta kuugu soo galo, dadkayga Hargeysa joogaanna qaarkoo lagu sixray kala gooogoonta ummadda Soomaaliyeed. Halkaad tiigsaneyso iyo halka ay tiigsanyaan walee waa kala labo.

Nin kuu digay kuma dillin ee qunyar isaga bax Soomaaliaya.

^^^Xabashi, Oromia, Er-salem we have the battle raging in SOL.

Nayruus, you need to be balanced, the victory of the clan courts was due to outside help, why then do you not address this?

Buur Cad   

Waxa aad iigu markhaati furaysaa in adiga oo wiil tigrey ah aad diyaar u tahay in ay Geeska Afrika oo dhan uu gacanta kuugu soo galo

So what you gonna do about it. Nothing. So stop your guux ! This is all I have to say according to my online somali translator.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Xaabashi:

Wiil-Shaydanka,

Don't you think you have too many housedogs already. The ones from whom uncle Indomadoobe consfiscated their farms and subjected to doghood.

Ato those area's just received a new administration

only a few on SOL can't see trough qabiil and call it an occupation

there were demonstrations for Jihaad in Shabelle and marka as well

but of all people in africa

you are the last person that can tell me how i should decorate my house

Ethiopia's heart is in Oromia the area that you have been subjugating with the help of your european masters if it breaks free you will die and we will see michael jackson singing another masterpiece dedicated to you..

The quasi-enslavement of indegenous Africans by Arabized Blacks.

first of all somalis are indigineous africans

unlike your Genes our Genes is predominantly e3b wich is East african in origin

but you

you carry over 30 % J lineages wich are non african

your are what we call a mullato a equivalant to an offspring of a male donkey and female horse also known as a mule

The international community will soon see what is going on.

In time your European masters won't have the credibility anymore to cover up your azz and when that happens you mullato's will be oromo slaves

Buur Cad   

Ato those area's just received a new administration

That is not the point. Who told you to appoint yourself over people and propeerty in the first place. We will change that as soon as we capture L/Shebelle Inshallah on the second day of the war.

only a few on SOL can't see trough qabiil and call it an occupation

Occupation it is. We will free the people and send these useless Arab-iskushegs to the Emirates. Let them go there and work as street cleaners.

there were demonstrations for Jihaad in Shabelle and marka as well

How long are you gonna embarass the Umma like that, pretending to be more muslims than and more pious than others.

but of all people in africa

You have embarassed Africa by pretending Arab. Not only that you want to burn down an entire section of Africa. We have no choice but to arrest fake Arabs and fake wadaado.

you are the last person that can tell me how i should decorate my house

We will decorate your house without your consent. We will not have that privilege after we occupy your house.

Ethiopia's heart is in Oromia the area that you have been subjugating with the help of your european masters

Inshallah, with their help, Galguudud will be the heart of Ethiopia.

Chimera   

That is not the point. Who told you to appoint yourself over people and propeerty in the first place.

8sheekh_beesha_dir.jpg

Golaha Maxkiimta Islaamka oo dhawaan ku dhawaaqaya Maamulka cusub ee bedelay Maamulkii hore ee Sheekh Yuusuf Indha Cadde

go use your little translator

We will change that as soon as we capture L/Shebelle Inshallah on the second day of the war.

like you captured assab :D

Occupation it is.

in Oromia most definitly!

We will free the people and send these useless Arab-iskushegs to the Emirates.

as the ICU commanders chase your agame agazi's trough jigjiga,dirdabe harar all the way to the mountains of the highlands of Abyssinia it will be a deja vu to you neftegna's to the days when the somali SNA commanders chased your uncle mengistu with his 100 000 + man army trough the same area's before he cried for help

don't cry this time

face me on your own!

Let them go there and work as street cleaners.

streetcleaners indeed :D

DUBAI

The largest African community in Dubai is the Somalis, driven out of their home by years of unrest.

Somali businesses line the streets of the city centre, Deira; internet cafes, hotels, coffee shops, restaurant and import-export businesses are testimony to the Somalis' entrepreneurial spirit.

Star African Air is one of three Somali-owned airlines which have headquarters in Dubai rather than in Somalia.

The Somalis seem to have cornered this niche market for West African jewellery: half a dozen of them are doing brisk business here. "My customers come from Senegal, Mali, Ghana, The Gambia, and from the east of Africa as well," says shop owner Farhia Islow Adam

Dubai's proximity, economic climate and infrastructure has served Somali business well. The Somali Business Council in Dubai has a membership of about 200 companies. (Unofficial numbers could be much higher, though.)

Dubai 12 May. 06 ( Sh.M.Network) Many Somalis including educated people, businessmen and professionals have been pouring into UAE, particular in Dubai, Somali professors teach at the biggest universities in the Arab country.

Also in other settlements in UAE there were in creasing numbers of Somali families shifted from Europe, Australia and north America and see the UAE as an Islamic country and at the same time as a country that had a long relationship with Somalia and had more considerations to Somali society.

How long are you gonna embarass the Umma like that, pretending to be more muslims than and more pious than others.

there's a difference between calling for a shariah state and calling people non muslims

don't confuse the two

My people in S-land and P-land have been muslims as long as my people have been in the South

and my people in S-land and P-land will put pressure on their administrations to implement shariah law like there are doing now

Already, Islamist sympathisers have held demonstrations in Hargeisa, calling for the imposition of Sharia law.
Somaliland occupies a strategically vital position on the Gulf of Aden, with a large port at Berbera.

david.blair@telegraph.co.uk

and now the growing ICU support by my people in S-land

Newspaper Critical of Islamic Courts is Publicly Burned in Somaliland's Second City

Reporters Without Borders has voiced concern that an angry crowd in Buro, the second largest city in the northern breakaway territory of Somaliland, burned more than a thousand copies of the independent daily "Haatuf" on 13 October 2006 on the grounds that it criticises the Mogadishu-based Islamic courts.

"Newspaper-burning is serious and should be condemned by all those who claim to be the guarantors of peace in Somalia," the press freedom organisation said. "The Somaliland authorities must take steps to identify and punish those behind this public outrage. And those who incited this mob should realise it is an unacceptable and dangerous thing to do. Criticism is an inalienable right that you suppress to your own cost."

Around 100 people took part in the public newspaper-burning in protest against "Haatuf"'s reports criticising the Union of Islamic Courts (UIC), which has controlled Mogadishu and two thirds of Somalia's provinces since the summer. Somaliland has had de facto independence from the rest of Somalia since 1991

continues

You have embarassed Africa by pretending Arab. Not only that you want to burn down an entire section of Africa.

africa embarrassed itself

Ethiopia is the nr 1 aid recipient in africa

don't translate being muslims into being arabs and don't confuse a popular homegrown movement to Al-Qaeda as your agame uncle wants us to believe

We have no choice

you have

go seek political asylum like your uncle mengistu

We will decorate your house without your consent. We will not have that privilege after we occupy your house.

you definitly won't have that privilage after you disastrously fail to attempt to occupy my house and then get send running like a scared dog with his tail between his legs

Inshallah, with their help, Galguudud will be the heart of Ethiopia.

insha-allah your european masters will leave your agame uncle on his own and then it's only you and me

and then addiss ababa will be Finn finne again

and you will be my personal shoe shiner

NASSIR   

"Ethiopia is the nr 1 aid recipient in africa" Equilibrium.

Wrong, Egypt is. Only the aid given to Egypt is more than all the aid given to African nations combined. Why? don't ask me, could be The Israel-Arab issue!

Somalis are good business-oriented people everywhere they are. At least, something we can all be proud of.

Oromia   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Xabashi, Oromia, Er-salem we have the battle raging in SOL.

It is b/c the likes of you and AY's brains are inflicted with slave-mentality dirty Xabashi

enters Somalia, both virtual and real, and puke his dirt. I pray to see ICU make history by trigering the demise of the Xabash cancer in the Horn once and for all.

Oromia   

Ethiopia: More Disturbing News from a Former Aid Darling of the West

The Economist

Oct 26th 2006 | NAIROBI

THE story is reminiscent of a cold-war spy tale: two diplomats risking everything to smuggle a dissident out of the country with the secret police just one step behind. Except that in today's Ethiopia the secret police proved to be one step ahead and Yalemzewd Bekele, a young human-rights lawyer working for the European Commission office in Addis Ababa, never made it. She was dragged aside by a plainclothes officer at the border with Kenya on October 19th and is now in prison and at risk of torture (Editor's Note: she was released today at the intervention of EU top officials in Brussels). The two colleagues from the commission who had taken her to the border were arrested and deported.

Ms Bekele's plight is probably connected to the arrest, on October 5th, of Alemayehu Fantu, a businessman. Mr Fantu was charged with distributing calendars with pictures of imprisoned opposition leaders on them. The calendars called for a campaign of non-violent civil disobedience to bring down the government—and seem to have driven the secret police berserk. A student was shot dead for handling them and those suspected of printing and distributing the calendars have been rounded up. Amnesty International, a human-rights pressure-group, is concerned that three of them may already have been tortured to death. Mr Fantu had difficulty walking when he appeared in court on October 12th. Senior diplomats believe he was injured by electric shocks.

The brutality is nothing new. Tens of thousands of Ethiopians were killed in the late 1970s by a Soviet-backed Marxist regime trying to cement its hold over an intensely religious, impoverished and ill-educated populace. But it is a disappointment. Ethiopia's prime minister, Meles Zenawi, had been close to Britain's prime minister, Tony Blair, and a favourite of aid donors. His government has shown some leadership in reducing poverty, not least by extending the reach of primary schools, health clinics, electricity and roads.

But the government's grip on power is slipping. An instinct for self-preservation may explain the former rebel fighters' return to Soviet methods. Things began to fall apart last year when a disorganised opposition disputed the results of a general election. Street protests followed in the capital in June and again in November. Around 80 people were believed to have been killed, including some police, after which opposition leaders, journalists, human-rights activists and businessmen were arrested. Many have since been charged with treason and genocide.

The government promised a speedy trial but has reneged, dragging out the process while keeping it far from view. Most of those arrested are still languishing in Kaliti prison in Addis Ababa. The cells there are baking hot by day, freezing by night, infested with roaches and mice, and thick with mud in the rainy season. The government has so far used a mix of spin and harassment of journalists (local more than foreign) to avoid international condemnation. But that may be changing.

An independent commission into the June and November killings has become an embarrassment. The government had stacked the commission with its supporters but eight out of ten of them still decided that the government had used excessive force. The commission members claim Mr Zenawi tried to get them to reverse their decision earlier this year; when that failed the government sought to bury the findings. The head of the commission and his deputy fled to Europe, fearing for their safety. Their investigation says at least 193 people were killed, nearly all by the security forces, including 40 teenagers, some shot at close range, others strangled. Some 20,000 young Ethiopians were said to be imprisoned in labour camps, though a government spokesman calls this “absolute rubbish”.

The government is spending more on its secret police as well as on state media. Well-placed sources claim an Israeli-trained unit now monitors e-mail and blocks opposition websites. Yet there is also disloyalty in the security apparatus. Berhanu Nega, the imprisoned mayor-elect of Addis Ababa, managed to write a book in Kaliti entitled “Dawn of Freedom” that is now being widely distributed in samizdat. Some people say 200,000 of the opposition calendars have been sold, often for several times their cover price.

The government could claw back some credibility by releasing the political prisoners, but this is unlikely. And that credibility took another knock last week when Mr Zenawi was forced to admit, after months of denial, that Ethiopian troops had indeed been sent to intervene in the growing civil war in neighbouring Somalia. Donor countries are disgusted by the treason trial, but equally terrified that the country could once again fall miserably apart if they dare to stop their aid.

Buur Cad   

OK Shaydanka,

I marked your words, you mark my words. Now let us wait until the righteous wadaados fire the first shot on Baidoba.

Please bring as many Arabs as possible, we need them for target practice.

Chimera   

OK Shaydanka,

I marked your words, you mark my words. Now let us wait until the righteous wadaados fire the first shot on Baidoba. Please bring as many Arabs as possible, we need them for target practice.

first european soldiers and aid now you need arab instructors :rolleyes: lol

come come xaabashi your better than that

TIP: You take your AK-47 and you point it at the soldier who's standing next to you and you fire away smile.gif

now spread the word!! ;)