Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The political legacy of Mohamed H Ibrahim Egal

Poker   

Adigu maxaad card ka nooga gubaysaa :D

BTW, kolay lagama yaabo in lacag laygu xidhi lahaa hadaan u baahdo....but I would have offer to pay for it.

nuune   

lool@50 jeer baan ku noqdey,

u 2 r crazy runti.

Poker, my visit wasn't like urs, mine was damn too short & not planned, ask JB, we had great fun at Waaheen/Gargaar area, usually my fav hang outs :D

nuune   

lool@khaawisaad, well hada seems every faarax is there, u know da guys @ Dollar Store City, just oppossite bank of somaliland, nimankaas ayaa asxaabteyda ah since 2003, had good reception from them, halkaas ayaa darin ii taaley :D

nuune   

ehehe war dooxada xataa geeskaan u dhaafey, aniga dee reera xaafada ma ihi waa ku sidee

A man who led clan entity and day & night worked the dismemberment of Somalia. Let's now go back some 40 years and he was the PM of young and newly independent Somali nation. Now at last I understand why this country failed.

However, all were not the same. Take the example of Adan Cadde, Alle ha naxariistee, never get involved in the civil war. Can't imagine Adan Cadde leading USC in 80s/90s. He was just a true Somali hero. But others who have given us clues why our country failed are; Yeey and Caydiid, holding high positions in the Somali army in 60s turned out the way we all know.

My conclusion is that right after our independence we never had a chance to be a successful country. There were simply too many crooks in both the politics and the armed forces.

is't that Egal was PM of Somalia in the end of 60s?

is't that he was Somaliland's president? and therefore a president of clanish entity.

is't that he worked so hard (geed dheer iyo geed gaabanba u fuulay) to seperate Somaliland from the rest of Somalia?

Is't that this seccesionist idea is clanish?

Which part did I re-write?

Poker   

Originally posted by nuune:

lool@50 jeer baan ku noqdey,

u 2 r crazy runti.

Poker, my visit wasn't like urs, mine was damn too short & not planned, ask JB, we had great fun at Waaheen/Gargaar area, usually my fav hang outs
:D

Waaheen/gargaar..R U kidding me?

Saaxiib meeelaha waan iska ilaaliya. The are both owned by you know who....markaa hadaan khaawisaad la fadhiisto waa lay so ashkataynayaa... :D:D:D

BTW, Mine wasn't long either. 5 weeks in about 6 cities from Djibouti to Bosaso....

JB,

Stop going back there waryaa...I'm awared of your little ILL tactics :D