Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

New President Silaanyo Must give proper representation to reer sool

Tree,

I agree with you. The administration should reflect the diversity that exist within Somaliland. Even the new leadership of UDUB or UCID should come from that region.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Reer eastern sool are not under represented they are the one who did not took part of the parliamentary elections .That was the only way they could bring forward Mps in the Somaliland parliament to be represented in our house of representatives

Now in the next parliamentary election they should cast their vote so that they can be represented in our parliament.

No one is holding them back. I don’t know what other representation they are looking for

Reer Eastern Sool, Really Xaji, Eastern Sanaag Was not Enough? Am afraid rer Sool and Sanaag will be referred to as Western Nugaal and Western Bari by Waqoye galbeters very soon at this rate...

Also, what ministerial portfolios and electing MPs have do with each other. Unless am wrong, ministers are not elected.

Originally posted by RedSea:

I agree with Qudhac and that is exactly what Silaanyo has done thus far. They will have two ministers equal to that of Awdal. [/quote

2 out of 20 position is enough? Lets do the math here, Sool gets 2, sanaag am assuming gets 2 (could be one or in the negatives for all I know ) and Awdal gets two. Three out of five provinces have a combined total of 6. What do the other two get 16. The math looks bad my friends...Both JB and I knew this Kulmiye party was Nonesense, I mean at least reyaale could say they were not part of Somaliland during the formation of his cabinet.

The current situation Somaliland ceeb ayee ku tahay. Eventhaught it shouldnt matter which region a Minister is from, the fact that 12 out of 17 are from the same clan is obvious that it does matter to the eye of the public.

Some people have to realize and choose if they are a Qabiil or a Qaran. And Xaaji still seems to be thinking that you can build a nation on the basis of 1 Qabiil.

We need to cure a lot of people. Take a pill Xaaji, maybe it will help.

genital_warts_medicine.jpg

In order to contribute to the greater cause. I, on bahelf of the Saaxil region, am prepared and willing to stand up and give up my only Ministerial Chair to the Right Honourable Gentleman from the Sool region.

Xaaji, are you willing to contribute and stand up from your chairs?