Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

I salute two true sons of the NFD

Coloow   

The NFD has been in the control of the madax-qodax for almost 46 years. The Garissa, Marka re and wagalla masacres would for ever live in our hearts. During these years a number of freedom fighters have emerged ; Abdi Madoobe, Abdullahi Gamaas, Hassan Gooro and many others who took a decision to free their people.

The political fight has been taken up by two deceased leaders (may Allah grant them heaven); Abdi Khalif and Aabojanno.

Nowadays the fight still goes on but on a new front; Ambassador Afey and Billow Kerow are two stars on the rise.

Afey has been doing alot for the peace process in Somalia. His mission was to help accomplish some sort of government in somalia.

Billow has become the voice of the somalis: he is star in the dailies in condemning the madaxkorankor govt. I don't think he would be reelected because colonialism would not let you through if they feel that you are questioning their strategies.

I salute them....

Temujin   

Abdi Madoobe, Abdullahi Gamaas, Hassan Gooro and many others who took a decision to free their people.

Some of these guys were close friends of my father. Allah ha u naxariisto gebigoodba.I also met Billow in Mandheere sometime back. He is a good fella.

Coloow   

^^^^ here is a little joke that someone told me about Hassan Goro and the kenyan colonial army.

Kenyan soldiers were taught on how to act when they are caught by the freedom fighters in the middle of the sixties.

They were told that to survive they had to recite the ashahaahada "La ilaahi ila laahu maxamadu rasuululahi".

Some of them when caught by Hassan Goro forgot the lines and said (Kikuyus have difficulties in saying L " HASSAN GORO RA'IRAHA; Hassan Goro ma'ama rasululahi".

Unfortunately I have not met Billow Kerow during my last visit to Mandera. reports say that he is the new star, he visited Muqdisho a few weeks ago;

But he risks losing his seat though.

Coloow   

Jacaylb,

Bro, Afey has been trying to make peace in somalia. I think he deserves to be praised. Ma waxaan ogeyn baa jira bro? inoo sheeg. If you convince me I will erase him.

I wonder if we could get more represantive in the Kenya parlimant? why couldn't we take more citizenship in kenya and vote every year then will have more say and if we had our own country we will have more control on that country. we could pass laws that favor our somalia now that i think of we shouldn't take pack the nfd land we should increase our vote and the people that live there

i think of we shouldn't take pack the nfd land we should increase our vote and the people that live there

I do agree with XOX OGAAL this time.

Caaqil can you tell litte bit about Abdi Madoobe. was he a bandit.

All those somalian Members of parliament are corrupted and the only thing they are good for is to eat and their mentally is that everybody is eating so they wanna eat too.Ain't nobody gonna tell me that those dudes are heroes.A hero is a man that neither is corrupted nor enjoys a luxurious life but wholly dedicates his everything to the common cause .If the pple of NFD really want to be free from kenya,they would have taken arms long ago but what do they do?They take up arms against themselves and fight over land.Others are bandits and kill innocent traveling pple on the roads.Caaqil,come on,u can do better than that.

Coloow   

Kamauldiin, Abdi Madoobe was the last real freedom fighter standing. Following his skirmishes with the madaxkorankor a curfew was declared in the whole of NFD, somali women raped, hundreds massacred). Calling him a bandit is insult.

Lieutnenant Xalane, when people live under colonial rule, the masters do everything to turn them against each other. That is the rule of the game. Billow does not enjoy a luxarious life. Nor did Abdi Madoobe, Gamaas and Goro.

You are not enlighted into the dynamics of the NFD. If you were then you wouldn't have called people bandits.

Originally posted by Caaqil:

Lieutnenant Xalane, when people live under colonial rule, the masters do everything to turn them against each other. That is the rule of the game. Billow does not enjoy a luxarious life. Nor did Abdi Madoobe, Gamaas and Goro.

You are not enlighted into the dynamics of the NFD. If you were then you wouldn't have called people bandits.

The only colonial rule that is there,is the sujuu mentallity towards their own affairs.Madobe and Gorow,what about them?Afey and the other dude are the ones u heroed sxb and they are corrupt.