Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

No more lines, Sayid Turki

Gabbal   

He seems a bit confused particularly with the refugees cases and the Bu'aale "conflict". :D

Dadku markay waayeelaan, alla u maqan inkastaan odeygaan runtii jeclahay xaga diin-jacaylkiisa iyo firfircoonidiisa. :cool:

"Intaa Baydhaba joogto mar dhaw boorsooyinkooda wee la carari doonaan, Gaalkaacyo iyo Burcaan u soconaa, qolodaa hadiiba Barre Hiiraale laga adkaaday ma taagnaan karaan"

Waa Sheikh is hubo wallahi hadaan iraahdo. :D

NASSIR   

"He may be stealing the spotlight from his bosses in MOG. Bad idea. I already see pro-ICU sites such as Onkod spewing criticism against him."

Libax, anticipate conflict of interest eh

^^^Turki, I have developed a gigh respect for. He is rash but he tells the truth he says what the others dont say. He puts their lies out in the open. When they say we will not attack here or there or we want to talk. He says no such thing, it is war, it is dog eat dog.

Qudhac   

waxa la yidhi islaantii qorigii hore la kici kari weyday ayaa tidhi mid kale isoo saara.

the ICU seem to be working very hard to get the neutrals to see them firmly as enemies, which is political suicide as they are already walking a tight rope to oblivion.

it has become clear that ICU only dream of setting foot of north of galkacayo has been the wishfull thinking the locals would just do uprise and do the dirty work for them.

this fantassy of phantomly taking over power has not materialised and ICU reall chalenge of remaining in power in pockets of areas they control will beging indeed it has already.

because the courts are not one but rather many different organisations loosely put together, i believe once this hysteria of their honey moon is finished we will see allot of unravelling of these organisations.

because even the heads of the courts are from different planets politicaly and ideologicaly speaking only their common intrest and common enemies are holding them together.

so let the dust settle and let reallity set in.

NASSIR   

"the ICU seem to be working very hard to get the neutrals to see them firmly as enemies, which is political suicide as they are already walking a tight rope to oblivion."Qudhac

I agree with you